Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate - page 4. (Read 47937 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
I just gave it a try. If the coin succeeds I'll take the profit. If it flops I can easiy afford it. That's trading.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
As 2 idiots have been abusing the trust system and have given the DEV a negative trust before he was even able to proof himself I think it is only fair that the people that have received their STD from the IPO (like me) give the DEV a positive trust rating so he has no longer the big red warning letters. He is clearly not a scammer. He got so much shit from some of the idiots here, he could have run away with all the BTC but he did the opposite and delivered a great system and exchange for a very promising coin.

Good job DEV

Are you seriously still going on with this? Hope he at least gave/promised you a good chunk cause if you are trying this hard to look like an idiot for free I don't know what else to say xD Show some more love for yourself.

Why on earth should he run with the IPO when he can potentially grab much more new idiot "investors" money giving him good btc at his "exchange" to buy std? He's a scammer, not a retard (like many in this thread).
The risk earlier investors sell back now is very low (cause OH they'll be at an heavy loss).
And if some external exchange starts to list the coin at a higher then GER price he can dump the premine (he holds the entirety of it xD) at any time he feels like.

So he can just sit and wait safely for more retards to give him free money for a long time.
Though I don't think there are many.

He had nothing to "prove" to begin with, since the system is built to be a scam by it's own structure (Ponzi scheme+centralized exchange+heavy premine), it was a proved scam from post one, thus the deserved negatives feeds.
Bittrex still happening?
Yes, what happened to that?  I use Bittrex for all my new coins.

That's crucial for traders: bring STD to a couple of exchanges.

From Richie of bittrex: "Wallet has been added... waiting for my DB guy to get the backend set up... Hopefully later today."

Good news!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bittrex still happening?

From Richie of bittrex: "Wallet has been added... waiting for my DB guy to get the backend set up... Hopefully later today."
Bittrex still happening?

Activity: 56
Bittrex still happening?
Let's hope you are right. Currently there's VERY low volume.
Mine were created on IPOminer.  It's up to them what I mine....
Bittrex still happening?
People may sell if the other exchanges price is greater than GER
Yes, you are correct. And the people who bought at that price won't sell lower than what they bought, because they know that price can only go up, this will create a new support level. It will keep going on until the buy pressure is too large and it breaks through the store selling price.
And when the SSP is broken, the new SSP will be at lease 2x the previous SSP. The GER will also be doubled, when GER is doubled, it creates another solid buy support level at double price.

Let's hope you are right. Currently there's VERY low volume.
Yes, you are correct. And the people who bought at that price won't sell lower than what they bought, because they know that price can only go up, this will create a new support level. It will keep going on until the buy pressure is too large and it breaks through the store selling price.
And when the SSP is broken, the new SSP will be at lease 2x the previous SSP. The GER will also be doubled, when GER is doubled, it creates another solid buy support level at double price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What is the exchange rate of STD/BTC?

Store selling prize: ~32 satoshis
Guaranteed exchange rate: 4 satoshis

Sad

Store selling prize: ~32 satoshis
Guaranteed exchange rate: 4 satoshis
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6
why is your trust rating extremely red and -8 Huh
Because of impatient people at the start when the exchange wasn't working.
Activity: 126
I think most of you guys must realize the true point of this coin by now.
Not many buyers but nobody is dumping anything. Why???
Because the investors who hold the coins know that, price can not drop. All they have to do is wait for the price to rise. There is no reason for them to sell their coins at a cheap price.

Because of this idiot: ghibly79 and this idiot: Tomatocage
are abusing the trust system by spreading FUD.

wtf
Because the investors who hold the coins know that, price can not drop. All they have to do is wait for the price to rise. There is no reason for them to sell their coins at a cheap price.

Because of this idiot: ghibly79 and this idiot: Tomatocage
are abusing the trust system by spreading FUD.
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: