Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 30. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How much is a share allocated to reward bounty participants?
2% of total generation will be allocated to bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 364
How much is a share allocated to reward bounty participants?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi,
I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Activity: 64
I’d like to know what data, researches or opinions are used as a base for project creation… What are fundamental principles? Or is this just an attempt to tap into popular desire to provide anonymity? I hardly believe in long-term prospects…
The team has analyzed quite big amounts of data. For example, the number of incidents connected with data theft are fundamental reason of popularity of the project. This number has tripled over less than four years. You have certainly heard about successful cuberattacks on various projects. They’re often carried out due to hack of start-up employees personal data.  
No one saw any dangers 4 years ago. General security level has increased. Everyone gives priority to safety.
It’s true! But, most often, these are disjointed efforts. STEEL provides 100% protected ecosystem. At least, users may stop worrying about data exchange, messages and transactions.
What are the guarantees based on?   

On decentralization technology and blockchain technologies, hybrid Tor-like network and implementation of PGP encryption.   
Judging by this news, alpha version is announced  https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1035942299291840512 Will you manage to release it before the ICO?
Activity: 252
I’d like to know what data, researches or opinions are used as a base for project creation… What are fundamental principles? Or is this just an attempt to tap into popular desire to provide anonymity? I hardly believe in long-term prospects…
The team has analyzed quite big amounts of data. For example, the number of incidents connected with data theft are fundamental reason of popularity of the project. This number has tripled over less than four years. You have certainly heard about successful cuberattacks on various projects. They’re often carried out due to hack of start-up employees personal data.  
No one saw any dangers 4 years ago. General security level has increased. Everyone gives priority to safety.
It’s true! But, most often, these are disjointed efforts. STEEL provides 100% protected ecosystem. At least, users may stop worrying about data exchange, messages and transactions.

On decentralization technology and blockchain technologies, hybrid Tor-like network and implementation of PGP encryption.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The team has analyzed quite big amounts of data. For example, the number of incidents connected with data theft are fundamental reason of popularity of the project. This number has tripled over less than four years. You have certainly heard about successful cuberattacks on various projects. They’re often carried out due to hack of start-up employees’ personal data.  
Activity: 112
Hi, guys! Tell me please, what ICO stage will the biggest number of tokens be sold at?
Activity: 12
Good morning  I really like the idea behind your idea and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the plan that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
Activity: 175
Will project managers take part in some conferences in the near future? It’d be interesting to meet them, i often attend such events. 
Activity: 82
Are there independent 3rd party estimations of the start-up? Where can i find expert’s opinion?   
Activity: 322
Дa я тoжe coглaшaюcь чтo этo пepcпeктивный пpoeкт. И чтo мнe eщe пoнpaвилocь тaк этo пoдpoбнoe и дocкoнaльнoe oпиcaниe пpoeктa.
Peдкo гдe тaкoй paзбop пoпaдaeтcя. Cпacибo зa внимaниe.
Activity: 14
Hi, guys. Gotcha. Already read the website. One clever idea to this for all the investors to be fully aware that in crypto world there is no such guaranteed profit but all is a risk. Good job
Activity: 150
The project may be promising .. but mind the difference in price between the promoted pawn SISHUB sight and village which will be in November! The price difference is almost twice! At the same time, nothing is said about the upcoming listings .. maybe the project wants to fawn for free ? By voting on stock exchanges ? In the end, those who bought coins in the presale can sell them cheaper than those who bought them on General sale...
Activity: 406
Does the project have long-term development plans? To what extent do you manage to keep the development paces at the appropriate level?   
Activity: 156
I saw a couple of discussions of the project on Youtube… The team’s devs are nice people, obviously, they understand what they do. I’d like to learn about the presence of competitors, are there any?   
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: