Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 26. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
How much is the hard cap?
Activity: 14
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this plan developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Activity: 64
Isn’t the number of messengers already too big? Take a look at Play Market, it seems to me that there’re hundreds of them. And there’re enough of anonymous ones – the competition is very high. Everyone tells incredible stories about convenience. Should one launch a project in this area?   
Hello! There’re really a lot of messengers and clones of other original products. But there’s lack of really original products which would be a benchmark in terms of particular areas, options and services. Society development shows that these communication aspects will have more and more demand.
What are these forecasts based on?  
The number of Internet users has increased by 40% over the last 3 years, and the amount of the data in the Internet has increased by 90% since 2016, and it’ll grow at an exponential rate, more and more offline options switch to social networks and messengers.
So what? This is relevant for expansion of network resources. I saw that SisHUB was planning to launch its own network… Ok, one more network will appear))
Sure you’ve heard numerous stories about illegal usage of personal data, information leakages, cyber attacks. Previous year has become record-setting in terms of the number of large-scale data leakages: amount of publicly disclosed data was received in illegal way worth of 2.5 trillion – this number is 88% bigger than it was in 2016. SiSHUB products are created to protect users.      
You’re right to some point! I’d also like to know what STEEL developers expect from this event: https://obs.com.ua/? Do they participate just to hang out with like-minded people? Or is this about profitable and promising contacts?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Isn’t the number of messengers already too big? Take a look at Play Market, it seems to me that there’re hundreds of them. And there’re enough of anonymous ones – the competition is very high. Everyone tells incredible stories about convenience. Should one launch a project in this area?   
Hello! There’re really a lot of messengers and clones of other original products. But there’s lack of really original products which would be a benchmark in terms of particular areas, options and services. Society development shows that these communication aspects will have more and more demand.
The number of Internet users has increased by 40% over the last 3 years, and the amount of the data in the Internet has increased by 90% since 2016, and it’ll grow at an exponential rate, more and more offline options switch to social networks and messengers.
So what? This is relevant for expansion of network resources. I saw that SisHUB was planning to launch its own network… Ok, one more network will appear))
Sure you’ve heard numerous stories about illegal usage of personal data, information leakages, cyber attacks. Previous year has become record-setting in terms of the number of large-scale data leakages: amount of publicly disclosed data was received in illegal way worth of 2.5 trillion – this number is 88% bigger than it was in 2016. SiSHUB products are created to protect users.      
Activity: 14
Hi  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Activity: 28
Greetings,  My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
copper member
Activity: 196
Do you want to know what they were talking about at Kyiv Blockchain Summit on September 3, 2018?

📺Then watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMblmPE2FQ) with SISHUB's analyst. In his presentation of #STEEL Ecosystem, Vyacheslav Iovva described modern threats to #cybersecurity and explained how decentralized services, which are being developed by Israeli #SISHUB company, can protect anyone who is interested in online #anonymity and secure data exchange.

⚡️Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!
Team SISHUB🍀
www.sishub.network

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What are the timeframes of the first stage of the ICO?
The first stage will last from November, 20 to November, 25.
Activity: 57
What are the timeframes of the first stage of the ICO?
Activity: 22
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 82
Are EU countries interested in the project? The relevance of STEEL for Eastern Europe is clear for me)) 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The site says there’re much more developers than I can see in relevant videos and at the conferences… Where do the others work and what do they do?   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
ETH dropped by several times in 2018… The project won’t collect in dollar terms as much as it was possible to imagine in the beginning of 2018. Will this have impact on development?   
Activity: 106
Will it be possible to change privacy levels in the messenger? You know, sometimes you have to be “open” to avoid arousing suspicions))     
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How long will the ICO last?
It’s planned to prolong the fundraising until January, 20, 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: