Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 27. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
How long will the ICO last?
Activity: 126
Greetings, community! I heard that bitcoin and the market were going to grow again, so i started to consider projects for making investment. SiSHUB is certainly interesting, i love open teams:  https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1036859414828003328. I’d like to understand whether it’s really so important to create a decentralized anonymous messenger. You see, this can be implemented on a centralized base.   
Hello! Unlike traditional centralized platforms which ensure incredibly simple data collection, blockchain-based  decentralized systems are an ideal solution to regain control over your personal data ‘cause the info passes through numerous points and it’s much harder to track it in the network.   
Is STEEL messenger relevant for me if i have nothing to hide?   
Yes, STEEL lets you to control your personality and share personal data without powerful intermediaries who control info and money flow. This is not about concealing info about yourself, it’s about privacy.   
What technologies are used?
Blockchain, as well as Tor+ hybrid network and PGP encryption. 
As far as i know, PGP technology is at least 15-20 years old… Is it still  relevant?)) Maybe it was better to choose something  newer as a base? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Greetings, community! I heard that bitcoin and the market were going to grow again, so i started to consider projects for making investment. SiSHUB is certainly interesting, i love open teams:  https://twitter.com/STEEL_SISHUB/status/1036859414828003328. I’d like to understand whether it’s really so important to create a decentralized anonymous messenger. You see, this can be implemented on a centralized base.   
Hello! Unlike traditional centralized platforms which ensure incredibly simple data collection, blockchain-based  decentralized systems are an ideal solution to regain control over your personal data ‘cause the info passes through numerous points and it’s much harder to track it in the network.   
Yes, STEEL lets you to control your personality and share personal data without powerful intermediaries who control info and money flow. This is not about concealing info about yourself, it’s about privacy.   
Blockchain, as well as Tor+ hybrid network and PGP encryption. 
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Activity: 5
I found that the project to install special software network encryption and allows data transfer between all users. The key is the code is transferred from the first user to a second person. The project has developed a security system to adapt flexibly, not only can identify a virus from the database non-public but also finding and fixing security system and fix all its shortcomings. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens will be available at the upcoming sale stage?
300k tokens will be sold.
Activity: 31
Greetings  I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this business is going to be wasn't
copper member
Activity: 153
Let's meet more often?

📣SISHUB's dream team is on its way to another event—on September 6th, 2018 Odessa Blockchain Summit (https://obs.com.ua/) is gathering together all the crypto enthusiasts, start-ups, and investors!

🍀You might hate to miss the chance to hang out with Team #SISHUB on the eve of the release of the alpha version of our decentralized anonymous STEEL Messenger to learn firsthand about the #STEEL Ecosystem benefits!

💥Stay tuned, more exciting news ahead!
www.sishub.network

Activity: 80
How many tokens will be available at the upcoming sale stage?
Activity: 113
Do developers  receive requests for collaboration and creation joint blockchain-based projects at conferences and other events?
Activity: 76
Will antivirus be developed from scratch? Will some well-known software be used as a base?   
Activity: 78
It’s claimed that it’s planned to test the first version of STEEL… When will testing start?   
Activity: 82
I saw somewhere that the project is connected with Israeli jurisdiction… If it’s so, what are the advantages?
Activity: 157
What is STEEL token’s functionality?
It’ll be used as a payment method within the framework of the ecosystem. That’s the relevant plan.
Activity: 170
What is STEEL token’s functionality?
Activity: 26
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Pages:
Jump to: