Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 28. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
When does STEEL ICO start?
On November, 20, 2018. Three stages will be held.
Activity: 173
When does STEEL ICO start?
Activity: 62
What stage is the project at now? Hi everyone! Is work in the progress? I hope they aren’t just waiting for financing.     
The founders are participating in blockchain conference in Kyiv now. SiSHUB has accounts in the main social networks were you can follow the project. I like Vladimir Groshev’s Instagram account (he’s a founder and a coordinator of the project) where he shows everyday life of developers: groshev_vladimir.
Quite an interesting account. Thanks, I ll check the updates. What do developers count on? Messengers are quite a competitive direction.  
STEEL ecosystem, anonymous messenger, deprives third parties of access which is normal for centralized forms of Internet communication, such as e-mail, online hosting and portals.
Ethereum expects for an update this fall (before the end of 2018), what impact will it have on the project? May failures or other implementation risk take place?   
Ethereum update will be about its scalability improvement and won’t have any impact on the projects, so nothing expect for improvement of performance isn’t expected to happen. It’s great that Ethereum keeps going on and that it’s one of industry’s leaders who supports  robustness of the choice made by SiSHUB founders.  
Okay! What about API? Will it be open?
Activity: 252
What stage is the project at now? Hi everyone! Is work in the progress? I hope they aren’t just waiting for financing.     
The founders are participating in blockchain conference in Kyiv now. SiSHUB has accounts in the main social networks were you can follow the project. I like Vladimir Groshev’s Instagram account (he’s a founder and a coordinator of the project) where he shows everyday life of developers: groshev_vladimir.
Quite an interesting account. Thanks, I ll check the updates. What do developers count on? Messengers are quite a competitive direction.  
STEEL ecosystem, anonymous messenger, deprives third parties of access which is normal for centralized forms of Internet communication, such as e-mail, online hosting and portals.
Ethereum expects for an update this fall (before the end of 2018), what impact will it have on the project? May failures or other implementation risk take place?   
Ethereum update will be about its scalability improvement and won’t have any impact on the projects, so nothing expect for improvement of performance isn’t expected to happen. It’s great that Ethereum keeps going on and that it’s one of industry’s leaders who supports  robustness of the choice made by SiSHUB founders.  
Activity: 31
Is your ICO plan structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity? Does your ICO fall within SEC jurisdiction? Are you SEC compliant? Where do the tokens fall on the Howey Test?
Activity: 62
Activity: 105
Activity: 105
Activity: 112
Hi guys. Tell me please, are there any partnership or confirm company that is going to use Sishub ?
Activity: 38
Don't understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Activity: 76
What OS will STEEL be created for? Will there be any usage restrictions? 
Activity: 32
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 115
The team is taking part in the conferences… How do investors respond? Are major players interested?
Activity: 106
What amount of users is the messenger designed for? Given serious encryption, can’t there be any restrictions in terms of number of users?   
Activity: 14
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 238
I heard that there would tariffs for services’ usage… Can you tell about the prices now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many project’s tokens will i get for 2-3 Eth
The exchange rate is the following: 1 ETH = 250000 STL. It won’t be hard to make calculations.
Activity: 32
Greetings  What a good and interesting business. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention
Pages:
Jump to: