Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 31. (Read 26792 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If some tokens aren’t distributed, what will happen to them? 
They will be burnt in order to avoid appearance of inflationary pressures!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If some tokens aren’t distributed, what will happen to them? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Colleagues, tell me pls, how much is the total supply?   
35 000 000 000 STEEL tokens will be issued.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Colleagues, tell me pls, how much is the total supply?   
Activity: 53
Hi everyone! It looks like STEEL project overestimates importance of anonymity and privacy or bother too much. Of course, an opportunity to communicate without any obstacles will have demand, but if the developers won’t create an interesting network or integrate other popular resources into their product, there will be problems in the future!
You’re right! There should be the demand for the product in the market, it doesn’t make any sense to create too complex services or the ones that the clients don’t need, anyway, they won’t pay for them, but their development will take time and money. 90% of cryptocurrency ICOs fails in 2017 ‘cause of this.
There’re no doubts that there will be demand for secure communication channels. If i were you, i’d take a look at Asian experience, for example, at Japan where almost 100% of people use networks and payments via social networks are very popular. STEEL creates a modern ecosystem which will bring all these things together and i’m sure that the users will like it. As for other networks, they can cooperate with SiSHUB and offer partnership.
From my point of view, it’s hard to create smthng unique which the market will positively respond to now. Even Buterim has said recently that new Ethereum-ased start-ups became ordinary. What can you do with encryption?
Discussing ordinariness of projects is kinda philosophy, its categories are poorly compatible with real business. As for Ethereum which you have mentioned, a great update is expected to take place this fall, it’ll improve a range of characteristics, and consequently, it’ll improve STEEL. As for encryption, SISHUB uses  triple encryption – its own development based on AES CBC, DSA, HMAC. These technologies are of higher quality than the ones used by the majority.
You say that it’s of higher quality… How was this checked? Or tested? What makes this encryption better?  Could you explain it in brief, please?
Activity: 49
Hi everyone! It looks like STEEL project overestimates importance of anonymity and privacy or bother too much. Of course, an opportunity to communicate without any obstacles will have demand, but if the developers won’t create an interesting network or integrate other popular resources into their product, there will be problems in the future!
You’re right! There should be the demand for the product in the market, it doesn’t make any sense to create too complex services or the ones that the clients don’t need, anyway, they won’t pay for them, but their development will take time and money. 90% of cryptocurrency ICOs fails in 2017 ‘cause of this.
There’re no doubts that there will be demand for secure communication channels. If i were you, i’d take a look at Asian experience, for example, at Japan where almost 100% of people use networks and payments via social networks are very popular. STEEL creates a modern ecosystem which will bring all these things together and i’m sure that the users will like it. As for other networks, they can cooperate with SiSHUB and offer partnership.
From my point of view, it’s hard to create smthng unique which the market will positively respond to now. Even Buterim has said recently that new Ethereum-ased start-ups became ordinary. What can you do with encryption?
Discussing ordinariness of projects is kinda philosophy, its categories are poorly compatible with real business. As for Ethereum which you have mentioned, a great update is expected to take place this fall, it’ll improve a range of characteristics, and consequently, it’ll improve STEEL. As for encryption, SISHUB uses  triple encryption – its own development based on AES CBC, DSA, HMAC. These technologies are of higher quality than the ones used by the majority.
Activity: 52
Activity: 49
Activity: 52
Activity: 53
Activity: 308
I heard about successful preliminary fundraising… What about the numbers? 
The goal of the pre-sale was reached immediately. The team has attracted 591.5 ETH instead of 300 Eth that were planned to be attracted.
Activity: 70
SISHUB is no limit! which is not a or because the jr member is the force on the community of forum. they can be able to many many known to the given. if such, the campaign of campaign will be effective over multiple so with the last transaction!
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Isn’t Russian legislation against anonymous messengers? Won’t users experience problems?  They face legal problems even ‘cause of reposting entries. 
Activity: 140
I heard about successful preliminary fundraising… What about the numbers? 
Activity: 116
As long as the project is Ethereum-based, tell me pls, what has changed in it? To what extent was it necessary to adapt it for STEEL’s needs?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What’s the minimum amount to invest in the project? 
0,1 ETH is the minimum.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
I know a lot of data plans last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 154
What’s the minimum amount to invest in the project? 
Activity: 68
What is expected price of usage of STEEL’s basic tariff?
Activity: 28
Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.
Pages:
Jump to: