Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEEL][preICO]SISHUB - SECURITY INTILLEGENT SYSTEM,DECENTRALIZED MESSENGER - page 11. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
What algorithm will you use to encrypt system notifications? Or will they be transferred unencrypted?   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon.  What is the “key schedule”? I heard about it, but i don’t understand how it works.   
Activity: 53
Hi. It seems to me that the list of keys supported by PGP isn’t flexible enough. Won’t it be an obstacle for your platform?
I don’t think so. It’s even said in the WP that PGP supports 3 types of keys.
And all of them will be used for encryption? Won’t this all lead to slowing down product’s operation?
The keys will chosen depending on the needs, but i’m sure that the STEEL team will be able to provide us with needed level of protection.
As for me, i wouldn’t call using one encryption algorithm optimal level of protection. Do you agree?
Various encryption types will be used in the products. You can find the full list in the WP.
Is the list of the used encryption algorithms final? Shouldn’t we expect for appearance of additional options?
Activity: 52
Hi. It seems to me that the list of keys supported by PGP isn’t flexible enough. Won’t it be an obstacle for your platform?
And all of them will be used for encryption? Won’t this all lead to slowing down product’s operation?
The keys will chosen depending on the needs, but i’m sure that the STEEL team will be able to provide us with needed level of protection.
As for me, i wouldn’t call using one encryption algorithm optimal level of protection. Do you agree?
Various encryption types will be used in the products. You can find the full list in the WP.
Activity: 49
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will i have to undergo KYC before taking part in the ICO?
I think you will. You see, this procedure has become obligatory for all the ICOs.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Will i have to undergo KYC before taking part in the ICO?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, SHA256 was hacked. I also think that you should refuse to use it. Guys i really wish you huge successes but try to find other  solution about this. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Good afternoon.   Telegram has been often failing over these latter day. How are you gonna insure your messenger against such sort of problems?   
It's strange, I've been using the Telegram for a long time already, and I have not noticed a single malfunction or some mistake. Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Let’s say that the app was decrypted at the moment of fail and was damaged. Will it be possible to ask your support team to help to restore it?

I think for this it will be worthwhile to do some work and try to get the officer to confirm such a request. It is worth explaining the whole situation and showing some evidence to attract the service.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Let’s say that the app was decrypted at the moment of fail and was damaged. Will it be possible to ask your support team to help to restore it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Hello. What other products except for yours do use PGP? I’d like to take a look at it in practice before investing in the project.
Activity: 93
Will it be possible to pay for some services within the framework of your ecosystem with fiat? If so, for which ones?   
Activity: 83
Let’s say, PGP is already good enough, but will it remain the same in the future? Will you be able to bring the project to the new level rapidly?    
Activity: 350
What share of the messenger market are you planning to cover in a year after Steel’s launch?
Activity: 406
ETH rate is changing actively now. Isnt the team planning to change the hard cap?
I don’t think that it’ll happen. In addition, no official statements have been made.
Pages:
Jump to: