Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 24. (Read 193118 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is the freelance market still on the table?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We hereby would like to declare that we will pay two substantial bounties this week.

Grandwest and me will each move out 75 000 Steps from our public wallets.

Once we make the two announcements we will post the addresses where we send the two bounties.

The announcements will be made at the same time.

For more info visit our slack!

I can confirm that we paid a bounty yesterday of 50 000 coins.

The bounty was paid 25k each from alt and me to the following address: STU1oaK1jfauAy9KkLmFxoBxFMT6RnpvBM,

We will post detail and why we paid these bounties soon.

Kindly take note that one more bounty of 100 000 coins is still outstanding, in short a new Exchange will open and on this exchange there will be a Steps pair to trade all alts. We will post more detail on this exchange when it launch, hopefully it is this weekend but cannot confirm exact time.

We will keep the community updated.

I think this is excellent news and as for the dump it's true, all alts are pretty much in the same boat because peeps are dumping to make profit on their btc, so for those long term people with vision it's a good entry point nw to purchase more of them. I look forward to the good news.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
I would like to know the principle of the distribution of the bounty?
Activity: 714
IMPORTANT NOTICE

We hereby would like to declare that we will pay two substantial bounties this week.

Once we make the two announcements we will post the addresses where we send the two bounties.

I can confirm that we paid a bounty yesterday of 50 000 coins.

The bounty was paid 25k each from alt and me to the following address: STU1oaK1jfauAy9KkLmFxoBxFMT6RnpvBM,

We will post detail and why we paid these bounties soon.

Kindly take note that one more bounty of 100 000 coins is still outstanding, in short a new Exchange will open and on this exchange there will be a Steps pair to trade all alts. We will post more detail on this exchange when it launch, hopefully it is this weekend but cannot confirm exact time.

We will keep the community updated.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Steps will dump soon

So once the 300 reward is over, thats when the value should really take off right?
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Steps will dump soon
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT NOTICE

looking forward to it
Smiley
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Big dump on bittrex now
Activity: 484
I hope everyone is happy that Steps is going down to historical lows.I hope all you whiners who want to get rich overnight just by buying 1000 Steps coins,are now satisfied.

-When will Steps hit 1$?-Go to a fortune teller you insecure littleman!
-How will the marketplace make me rich?-I don't know but how about getting a real job first?
-Why is AltcoinSteps and AndrePierre on other threads?-How about stop waiting from them to make you rich and still get a daytime job?
-Why isn't AltcoinSteps and AndrePierre updating us 2 times a day?-Would you like to even tell you when they press 'Enter' or right click?

Ok guys.Final test.Steps very close to ICO price.It's time for the boys to go cry to their mother's arms and men to stand and fight.
Dumpers,do me a favour.....I'm waiting......below 200 this time.....see you down there....time to get hold of 20% of all coins!!!
Activity: 924
I AM
why is the coin dropping so much in value?

Because etas are given but not realized..

Also, a lot of coins are being created which is inflationary, reducing the value of existing coins.

Both wrong  Cry
It has held from 500-800 for months now despite inflation and seemingly inactive devs
BTC piling on $50 in a few days has caused the dump,
STEPS is extremely sensitive to rising BTC price being a small alt without a lot happening on it,
Bigger Alts are less affected, but you can see all big STEPS falls are in line with rising BTC.  
Thank you - Great observation - So you would recommend being a big buyer now?

I don't like to tell people when to buy after I was preaching about startcoin at 40k  LOL
But this is a really low price, we normally sit at 700ish so buying at 500 is a steal,
It will bounce back when everyone stops dumping all alts to get back into BTC

I have over 200k between 700-1000 sats
So my money being where my mouth is I would have loved them at 500 sat and I still might love more

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Also, a lot of coins are being created which is inflationary, reducing the value of existing coins.

Both wrong  Cry
It has held from 500-800 for months now despite inflation and seemingly inactive devs
STEPS is extremely sensitive to rising BTC price being a small alt without a lot happening on it,
Bigger Alts are less affected, but you can see all big STEPS falls are in line with rising BTC.  
Thank you - Great observation - So you would recommend being a big buyer now?
I AM

Both wrong  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Activity: 658

Because etas are given but not realised..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We hereby would like to advise you that our web wallet will go down for a few hours while we update our servers.

We hereby would like to advise that our server is back online and you are able to deposit and withdraw your Steps again. We included DBIC to our web wallet in preparation of the Marketplace that will go live later this weekend.

The web wallets order and maintenance page will go live next week. We will also have the facility of private messages and notifications.

This is really good news, it's great to see the coin develop and grow. I will be buying some more this week and send to my wallet soon. I really like the decication of the Tama nd the kindness they show to other coins too!
We hereby would like to advise you that our web wallet will go down for a few hours while we update our servers.

We hereby would like to advise that our server is back online and you are able to deposit and withdraw your Steps again. We included DBIC to our web wallet in preparation of the Marketplace that will go live later this weekend.

The web wallets order and maintenance page will go live next week. We will also have the facility of private messages and notifications.
I AM
Update Edit  Wink If you want I can do this to them.
Just send me what you want to say and I will edit it.   Cheesy

We would hereby like to announce that Messaoudi Walid (4fanbtc) has joined the Steps Team.
He is the main developer of DubaiCoin-DBIC, he is also a seasoned trader and brings a huge amount of experience to the Steps Team.

Outside the Crypto world Walid owns an import export company and we want to utilise his experience in this industry by merging DubaiCoin-DBIC and Steps Coin.

Over the last few weeks we have been diligently testing and came to the joint conclusion that we have the same goals and objectives,  
and that together and with our shared wider network of contacts we can achieve our goals sooner

Steps is proud to announce that we will be part of the DubaiCoin-DBIC Marketplace and you will be able to buy products with Steps.

This will bring great value to Steps and DBIC allowing our community to be able to buy consumer and electronic goods in Steps.

We are currently updating to our new servers and once the security is in place the joint marketplace will be live!!
This should be in the next few days.

Grandwest is, as we speak advising the DBIC Team meaning in the coming days and weeks we will announce more updates!!  Shocked

together we will be able to achieve our goal and expand our community mush faster.

As we work through our new ideas be sure to keep your eyes on the thread,

We release updates not promises.    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: