Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 34. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
What is link to marketplace?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
So I just added an item on the marketplace and now I have a couple questions.

Can I add things to the listing later on? More details about the items and pictures.

How can I delete a listing if I wanted to?

editing the listing will be available soon, also deleting
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bloody got me posts deleted in HIRE for asking a simple question  Grin

"At least this one got 10 more pages thn DIGS lol.. is the market opensource?"

Dev, perhaps STEPS market can move down this direction? There's definitely a need for it
now it moves up instead of moving down dude .
Activity: 658
Bloody got me posts deleted in HIRE for asking a simple question  Grin

"At least this one got 10 more pages thn DIGS lol.. is the market opensource?"

Dev, perhaps STEPS market can move down this direction? There's definitely a need for it
Activity: 484
Why don't you go to Steps slack?You will definately get more help there + immmediate responce from the devs and the community.
I think that people come here to learn about the coin,read the news and not read the problems that address to each one of us.
I know that some users might have the same problem that you have,but I'm sure that no one will read 90+ pages of the thread just to see if anyone had the same problem he does.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
So I just added an item on the marketplace and now I have a couple questions.

Can I add things to the listing later on? More details about the items and pictures.

How can I delete a listing if I wanted to?

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
If you move your coins it will take awhile to start staking again  so fare I lost 2 weeks of staking  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 326
Just down to test the buy support again! Smiley This is normal for all healthy markets. When buy support has been confirmed enough times, a higher level will be tested again Cheesy
Activity: 714
lets get it to 10-20k sat today!!!  Grin Grin Grin

also ive noticed a lot of misspelling in the thread and on the steps website. just fyi.

Hi, we are busy to work through the OP and the website and will fix all errors, at launch always a few gremlins.
I AM
Take down your big sells, it's only thing keeping a lid on this, Could sell them @ 3k if play cards right

12mil in total? What big sell? only approx 400K on the market

With the small buy base these 40-50k sell orders at say 1100  are going to prevent people buying them at .9 to 1k
I AM
I have a few questions about the staking of this coin, my first question is how long should it take on average for 100k coins to stake a block of  200? and my second question is, is the stake broken? the stake weight of total network doesn't seem to be lowering when a new block is found am i the only one seeing this and it doesn't seem to be adding the correct weight for the amount of coins i have/time spent been trying to stake them... with a decent chunk of coins 30k weight over a period of 120 hours? i'll be lucky to stake 0.001% in a year at this rate

Yeah man the staking is all over the place, and you wont really get a clear answer as to why, But after a week in wallet you should be getting 2-3 stakes a day on 100k far as I can tell.

also ive noticed a lot of misspelling in the thread and on the steps website. just fyi.

Geez you're pretty optimistic..3k in a week i reckon if the market is good..
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I have a few questions about the staking of this coin, my first question is how long should it take on average for 100k coins to stake a block of  200? and my second question is, is the stake broken? the stake weight of total network doesn't seem to be lowering when a new block is found am i the only one seeing this and it doesn't seem to be adding the correct weight for the amount of coins i have/time spent been trying to stake them... with a decent chunk of coins 30k weight over a period of 120 hours? i'll be lucky to stake 0.001% in a year at this rate
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Take down your big sells, it's only thing keeping a lid on this, Could sell them @ 3k if play cards right

No selling.
Just want to send them to exchange
and back to my wallet in a few chunks.

Smiley

12mil in total? What big sell? only approx 400K on the market
I AM

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
CHOOO! CHOOO!...
I AM
STEPS 1500 - 2000 sat. tommorow.  Smiley

I will put some pieces of my artwork on
marketplace for selling.