Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 35. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Credit where credit due... Steps seems to be the only one that is stable albiet Devs too buy to update community..  Grin Time to buy  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Anyone know how to stop staking,
so I can send all my steps to exchange?   Cheesy
in steps.conf
reservebalance=999999999999999

that command reserved all Your coin and stop staking
then You just send all coins to exchange  Wink

Thank you dude
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
so I can send all my steps to exchange?   Cheesy
in steps.conf
reservebalance=999999999999999

that command reserved all Your coin and stop staking
then You just send all coins to exchange  Wink
legendary
STEPS 1500 - 2000 sat. tommorow.  Smiley

I will put some pieces of my artwork on
marketplace for selling.

Nice workk devs.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Great work guys with the Market Place, super excited to try it out, thinking of what to list now!! Smiley
legendary
so I can send all my steps to exchange?   Cheesy
Activity: 546
step already starting to look green again . looks good .
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Although not the final product the Steps MarketPlace is live! You are now able to buy and sell items! You can communicate with the buyer or seller, you can also see your buy and sell history.

We will roll out more features to make the user experience as easy as possible.

In future we will add the option to bid on items in the marketplace.

Awesome news! I'll give it a try soon! Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Although not the final product the Steps MarketPlace is live! You are now able to buy and sell items! You can communicate with the buyer or seller, you can also see your buy and sell history.

We will roll out more features to make the user experience as easy as possible.

In future we will add the option to bid on items in the marketplace.
a lot of updates need to be made on the front page of this thread. also can you give us some sort of idea as to when the marketplace will be up and everything!? i see all these different coins that do nothing and they reach market caps of 1,2,3,4,5 million dollars sometimes. give this coin a market place like ebay and id be shocked if it didnt reach at least 70k sat and stay there!
we will have update on marketplace in few hours(not final)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
a lot of updates need to be made on the front page of this thread. also can you give us some sort of idea as to when the marketplace will be up and everything!? i see all these different coins that do nothing and they reach market caps of 1,2,3,4,5 million dollars sometimes. give this coin a market place like ebay and id be shocked if it didnt reach at least 70k sat and stay there!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Info from Livecoin.net
https://www.livecoin.net

For owners / developers and official representatives of altcoins.

Also we recall that at the moment we are ready to add other altcoins to the exchange under certain conditions.
If you are interested in this, please contact me for more details via email [email protected]
legendary
We are now at 200 Steps reward! Eleven more steps to go! Happy Staking! Wink
legendary
Huge buy order on Bittrex  Smiley

Someone going to dump to 500
legendary
UPDATE MARKETPLACE:

I am aware everybody is looking forward to the Steps Marketplace and my sincere apologies for the long delay.

I just would like to point out that this is not open source and will be a huge asset for Steps in the future.

We on the final stage and it take much longer than expected. Once we done the following the marketplace will be ready for launch:

buyers/sellers profiles, finished rating system

Thank you for the update! This coin will go to the moon in no time! The marketplace is going to be amazing, I can feel it!  Grin
Activity: 714
the price is so cheap , its time to buy.

buy for what ? Lelz  Cheesy

Up to you if you want to invest in Steps! What I can tell you that we still develop Steps and we do not intend to leave this project, this is a longterm project!

"buy for what" there is still time to invest in Steps to stake the big blocks, currently the POS block reward is 190 coins over time it will increase to 300 coins per block.

Please see OP for staking but in short it will be 190, 200, 210, 220..... up to 300 coins per block.
Activity: 484

buy for what ? Lelz  Cheesy

Everytime BTC rises above 400$,Steps is dumped hard.But still it survives.Steps has being dumped hard at least 3 times in its 5 months of existence.Devs still here doing their best.Community is united and I have almost 500k coins bought under 550sat  Smiley
So,retnods,if you want to spread FUD,try harder.If you want cheaper coins,find another way.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251

buy for what ? Lelz  Cheesy
Activity: 546
UPDATE MARKETPLACE:

I am aware everybody is looking forward to the Steps Marketplace and my sincere apologies for the long delay.

I just would like to point out that this is not open source and will be a huge asset for Steps in the future.

We on the final stage and it take much longer than expected. Once we done the following the marketplace will be ready for launch:

buyers/sellers profiles, finished rating system
Pages:
Jump to: