Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment - page 86. (Read 193160 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
oh my god my steps has sold on 2600 satoshi and the price still going up Cry
dear op where would i find free steps now  ?
anyway congratulation for the holder

If youd put em on C-cex you wld have got 9994 sats for em.!!! I wonder where this is going.....??

It's nice to see that ccex price, but... I think that ccex is irrelevant for STEPS, little or no volume, easy to manipulate.
I must say that I'm quite surprised with YObit in all possible ways.
It seems that YObit is all that ccex had oppotunity to be but with ccex BTC addresses removal without informing their users/owners about that which btw cost me 0.03 BTC or overnight removal of Vanillacoin without informing users or refunding them shows that ccex is at least incompetent and should be avoided.
Project like STEPS which aspire to become something diferent compared to 98% altcoin scams can only be harmed by incompetent exchange like ccex is. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I agree with you. step deserves to adding $ in front of him . if you can add a forum also for step . good luck step
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
On twitter i think we should all be using the hashtag $STEPS rather than #STEPS . '$' are used more in finance for things like shares and if u click on #STEPS you will see far too many results that have nothing to do with STEPS , click on $STEPS and its all STEPS related.   $ not #
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

If youd put em on C-cex you wld have got 9994 sats for em.!!! I wonder where this is going.....??
Activity: 546
Activity: 1022
So help me better understand POS please.

This coin is MIN stake age 24 hours, my coins have been in my wallet for 2.5 days now and I am yet to stake. How come? Does your weight play a significant roll in how quickly you will start to stake?

Morning sir,

Your weight does play it's part.

the smaller the chunks of steps the longer it will take to stake. if you use small chunks you'll likely find some pos block but not very often. If you use big chunk, you'll stake often but have lower chunks. It's a find balance.

Altcoinsteps suggested that chunks of 10k steps be the optimal chunk size.

I haven't had a stake in 36 hours and I have some large blocks. Luck play it's part too.

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

This coin is MIN stake age 24 hours, my coins have been in my wallet for 2.5 days now and I am yet to stake. How come? Does your weight play a significant roll in how quickly you will start to stake?

Split your coin in 1000 steps chunk. After 24hours you will start stake. It is the most effective way. Good luck.

Edit: And of course - more stepscoins = more power  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Also I read in Earlz code review that the code is based off of TRON?...does he mean positron there?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Thought I'd add to the fun! lol  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9nFkEdROqQ
Activity: 194
Activity: 756
It's time to begin - now count it in... 5, 6 ,7 ,8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NO-h9PFum4
Activity: 194
Well we bine saying for while now get those Steps coin cause the price is going as more investor realize that this coin is unique and the Dev are doing what they said they would ALTCOINSTEPS AND GRANDWEST ARE TRUE TO THERE WORD THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND EVEN  MORE ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Steps has a strong community and growing every day we have so many thing coming to make even better .We are on 3 exchange and more will follow soon ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Join are community today get those Steps coin  today make right choice  and STEPS  IS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF 2015...

The problem is that 2015 is almost finished....

And 2016 is nearly upon us, steps will be big next year!

You know it!
Activity: 1022
Well we bine saying for while now get those Steps coin cause the price is going as more investor realize that this coin is unique and the Dev are doing what they said they would ALTCOINSTEPS AND GRANDWEST ARE TRUE TO THERE WORD THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND EVEN  MORE ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Steps has a strong community and growing every day we have so many thing coming to make even better .We are on 3 exchange and more will follow soon ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Join are community today get those Steps coin  today make right choice  and STEPS  IS THE BEST INVESTMENT OF 2015...

And 2016 is nearly upon us, steps will be big next year!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello Community,

This is a quick message from Steak Cloud to let you all know that we are working with you to make a new altcoin environment!

Keep you the great work!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

https://steakcloud.com

Steak Cloud's posts are not to be seen as an endorsements to any coins we support, we support coins that are following the same values and trends that we work towards, however, we cannot guarantee that any of the coins we support will always follow our values and trend.
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I'm absolutely impressed with the progression of this coin everyday!

I would be shocked if this coin didn't end up in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 829
Back at 2K Smiley

Yep someone put the breaks - clearly there are people trying to accumulate. No matter - still only 4.56 BTC to 5000 sat - which is what I would call the minimum reasonable price. 5000 floor by the weekends end.

5000sat this weekend? wat will it be in mid november? could this be a dollar coin very soon?  Shocked

Probably not soon - but it will be 10c a coin before Christmas - mark my words.

Marking this while staking like a boss Wink

Welcome to Steps Smiley

Thank you.
I'm folowing STEPS from the start and I must say I'm impressed with what you guys are doing here.
Small steps for STEPS success!
Activity: 714
what purpose STEPS ?

My refer you to our roadmap in the OP.

So far we delivered on all our promises, the next Steps will be to launch our forum and make our marketplace a reality.

We work effortlessly do evolve Steps and find more opportunities for real world uses. This week we announced our association with UberPay and Steps is now included on their online wallet - http://uberpay.io

We also launched our android staking wallet earlier and this is available at google play, please see OP for further detail and to download. We will evolve our website and in the mean time we also have the facility that you can store your coin in our online wallet at www.altcoinsteps.com

Work never stop and more interesting announcements will be made soon.
Pages:
Jump to: