Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 10. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 08:38:58 AM
You have a very cool project. Do you have any promotions for video bloggers? I could give you a review.
We reward users who create blog posts, not video content. So, if you want to share with your audience information about HYGH you can write an original post (minimum 300 words) and share it on your preferred blog or media site. Depending on the quality of the article, we reward in the amount of 500 or more tokens.
How long will the bounty campaign last? I can participate in several types of programs?
Bounty program will be active for 8 weeks. Yes, you can register on the dashboard and see which programs are right for you and learn about our bonuses https://dashboard.hygh.tech/sign-up
February 14, 2019, 08:33:20 AM
Now you can easily create a virtual environment that will simulate a banner or another display. Does the system have any kind of defense mechanisms so that scammers cannot earn money through your application?
This is an important question. Yes, our developers have foreseen such a moment. the HYGH Player will be able to detect if it is running within a Virtual Machine, which indicates a high probability of not actually running on a physical display. Also, if the HYGH Player plays in the background or plays in a window instead of full screen, it can indicate that cheating is going on.
Activity: 82
February 14, 2019, 08:22:50 AM
You have a very cool project. Do you have any promotions for video bloggers? I could give you a review.
We reward users who create blog posts, not video content. So, if you want to share with your audience information about HYGH you can write an original post (minimum 300 words) and share it on your preferred blog or media site. Depending on the quality of the article, we reward in the amount of 500 or more tokens.
How long will the bounty campaign last? I can participate in several types of programs?
February 14, 2019, 08:21:24 AM
Your plan to attract third-party displays that you do not own for advertising companies is brilliant. This immediately reduces the cost of accommodation and gives more options. But there is a problem - these are differences in operating systems, time in different countries. What are you going to do with these problems, already have an idea?
In order to be able to synchronize devices even in different countries, as well as to simplify access to functions on different operating systems, we are developing a HYGH player. This software will runs self-tests at launch and provides a minimum of interactivity for end-users following a true "set & forget" concept. It also needs to be able to cope with networking and bandwidth issues and play content for up to 2h without Internet connectivity.
February 14, 2019, 08:11:22 AM
Activity: 69
February 14, 2019, 08:00:35 AM
Now you can easily create a virtual environment that will simulate a banner or another display. Does the system have any kind of defense mechanisms so that scammers cannot earn money through your application?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 07:48:16 AM
Your plan to attract third-party displays that you do not own for advertising companies is brilliant. This immediately reduces the cost of accommodation and gives more options. But there is a problem - these are differences in operating systems, time in different countries. What are you going to do with these problems, already have an idea?
Activity: 82
February 14, 2019, 07:27:02 AM
February 14, 2019, 06:18:36 AM
Now you sell tokens for different cryptocurrency and even dollars. And what means of payment will be available for users of the platform?
All operations, ranging from setting up advertising campaigns, paying commissions, generating income for providing a display, paying interest tokens to holders will be carried out in a coin HYGH.
February 14, 2019, 05:47:41 AM
When advertising a message, can the user make his own advertising design or will he use ready-made layouts?
Of course, if you have a finished advertisement, you can immediately publish it. The HYGH platform will contain a campaign editor in which ready-made templates, videos, stock images will be presented to help new users and brands quickly and easily make their campaign.
February 14, 2019, 04:32:47 AM
What features does your token have? What does he give to the user who invests in the hygh?
HYGH is a security token that means investors have the right to receive a 9% share of the income that will be paid to the token to the holders every quarter. In addition, the HYGH token is a payment unit for advertisers and display providers who can receive passive income from participation in the program. If you are interested in the details read the White Paper https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Paper.pdf
February 14, 2019, 04:24:00 AM
Hi guys. I have a question, can I already participate in the bounty, if I have created an account on the high site or do I need to first get KYC? How long to wait while team verify me?
The check takes from a few hours to a couple of days. The team will contact you via e-mail or whatsapp as soon as everything is ready.
Activity: 15
February 14, 2019, 03:51:46 AM
Hi guys. I have a question, can I already participate in the bounty, if I have created an account on the high site or do I need to first get KYC? How long to wait while team verify me?
February 14, 2019, 03:46:13 AM
I saw that in the profile on the dashboard there are two columns separately for nationality and for residence. Does this mean that if I am a citizen of Russia, but have left for the United States, I cannot participate in the token of a sale?
Yes, you understood correctly. If you are not a US citizen, but are currently resident in the country, then unfortunately access to the token is limited for you
brand new
Activity: 0
February 11, 2019, 02:07:39 PM
There are prospects in HYGH, especially it allows you to reach small businesses and private entrepreneurs well. Are there any restrictions that will be a barrier for potential advertisers who are interested in using the application, or are you open to all?
February 13, 2019, 10:26:08 AM
HYGH has already collected so many awards, I would be glad to participate in Airdrop, if you have it
Airdrop campaign is included in our plans, but for the time being we cannot name an exact date. Follow the news on social networks. At the moment, the bounty rewards program is available to you. You can register on the site and choose a promotion.
February 13, 2019, 10:18:19 AM
What important information about the script should be set by the provider so that the advertiser can use the display?
The user is required to enter some information about the display, for example tags of suitable and unsuitable content, timeframes when the display is available, the exact location and if the display is located indoor or outdoor. When done, the display is instantly available to Advertisers.
Are you planning to create some sort of means for defining and protecting displays from third-party input? To distinguish which provider is active?
For each user in the system is set “Pairing Code” which needs to be entered into the HYGH user interface, to cryptographically tie a single display to a specific user.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 11, 2019, 02:01:07 PM
Hi, do you have a bounty program? How many bonuses do you offer for posting on social networks?
Activity: 80
February 13, 2019, 10:12:34 AM
HYGH has already collected so many awards, I would be glad to participate in Airdrop, if you have it
February 13, 2019, 10:05:33 AM
Hey, what system settings will be available to the advertiser?
The HYGH system is very flexible and has several modes of control of the advertising company. The first option is called Budget-Scheduling. Here he is able to set a daily or weekly budget and can adjust the weekday and times where he prefers that his campaign will be shown. The second option is called Exact-Scheduling, where it is possible to play a campaign on a day and time to allow the synching of many different displays.
Pages:
Jump to: