Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 2. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 04:27:16 AM
If everyone can become a potential provider of displays, will this not lead to a system conflict? After all, everyone has such different displays.
Yes, anyone with a screen that has the minimum requirements can become a provider. This will not cause a system conflict. We are building a control unit on the ground so that there are many control points near the displays. And the connection with the central base will be conducted through these control points and not directly, which will reduce the load on the center.
Activity: 16
February 27, 2019, 04:22:53 AM
Advertisements will be published immediately or should you first pass moderation? After all, it is so easy to publish content of inappropriate content, but if the check is long, this is also inconvenient for the advertiser.
February 27, 2019, 04:17:36 AM
You have a wonderful idea and I look forward to the release of the platform. Tell me what to do to submit an ad using your application? Is it too hard?
The process of creating advertising on HYGH player is simple and straightforward. You need to register on the platform, define advertising parameters (name, location), add media files or use templates, and choose the type of budget planning. After the ads run on the screens and you will see the control panel of your ad. To take a closer look at the work of the HYGH player, use our demo version https://demo.hygh.tech/
February 27, 2019, 04:12:28 AM
Very complete information in here, like visit the website hehe. But, I can't find about exchange listing on Roadmap, do you have any plan to listing soon after completed STO? Well, exchanges is one of my criteria hehe Wink
Yes, now the team analyzes with which exchanges will be profitable to cooperate. HYGH token listing will be held after the end of STO sales
Activity: 17
February 27, 2019, 04:10:09 AM
You have a wonderful idea and I look forward to the release of the platform. Tell me what to do to submit an ad using your application? Is it too hard?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
February 27, 2019, 04:06:29 AM
Very complete information in here, like visit the website hehe. But, I can't find about exchange listing on Roadmap, do you have any plan to listing soon after completed STO? Well, exchanges is one of my criteria hehe Wink
February 27, 2019, 04:03:07 AM
What types of ads are you going to use? Mobile advertising, outdoor banner or other?
The application allows you to make an advertising translator any screen corresponding to the minimum parameters. Therefore, it can be said that not only ordinary banners become carriers, but also screens at stops, TVs or tablets in a cafe or a shop, etc.
Activity: 50
February 27, 2019, 03:54:49 AM
What types of ads are you going to use? Mobile advertising, outdoor banner or other?
February 27, 2019, 03:53:51 AM
I understand why advertising is needed, but often its methods are not entirely pleasant and intrusive. Therefore, I would like to know what your goals are when creating such a platform?
Many users are skeptical of advertising because of the methods that are often used. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with users, and we involve the consumer himself to become a participant in promotional activities. The concept will make advertising available to many users who previously could not afford due to high prices or unsuitable tools.
February 27, 2019, 03:50:54 AM
Hi there. I understand that if you allow users to submit their displays to show ads, this will help reduce advertising costs. But to start your system, you cannot do without partners who have a share of displays on the market. Have you already found someone to cooperate with?
Yes, the New World Order App, who are ready to provide up to 30,000 screens located in the Dominican Republic, expressed their desire to cooperate with us. And we are also actively looking for partners.
February 27, 2019, 03:40:36 AM
Expand advertising network by attracting ordinary users, the idea is good and profitable. What types of interface are you planning to release?
We are planning to release a player to create ads and connect displays both via mobile devices and through the standard PC version.
Activity: 94
February 27, 2019, 03:37:14 AM
Hi there. I understand that if you allow users to submit their displays to show ads, this will help reduce advertising costs. But to start your system, you cannot do without partners who have a share of displays on the market. Have you already found someone to cooperate with?
Activity: 74
February 27, 2019, 03:23:14 AM
Expand advertising network by attracting ordinary users, the idea is good and profitable. What types of interface are you planning to release?
February 26, 2019, 10:39:58 AM
Does your team participate in project presentations at international meetings and conferences? It would be helpful to hear the details about the development right from the first person.
Of course, we present the HYGH at conferences but we do not have a clear schedule of meetings. Subscribe to our telegram channel https://t.me/HyghAG to be aware of when the next meeting will take place.
February 26, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
When working in several countries, shouldn't you adapt the work of the platform to the advertising laws of those countries? Do you plan to legalize business?
Offering security tokens we are obliged to legalize them. HYGH has been tested and approved by the Swiss control authority.
February 26, 2019, 10:26:14 AM
I would not mind to provide my screen as a provider, but first I want to know, the user can choose which advertisement can be broadcast through his display. Or is there no such function in the application?
During the creation of an advertisement the user sets the categories for which this advertisement is suitable. The provider also chooses which categories he would like to work with. The provider has the right to reject advertising, and the transaction will be canceled.
Activity: 52
February 26, 2019, 10:17:51 AM
I would not mind to provide my screen as a provider, but first I want to know, the user can choose which advertisement can be broadcast through his display. Or is there no such function in the application?
February 26, 2019, 10:16:56 AM
Advertising available to everyone is nice, but how can you be sure that the application will not be used for the purpose of illegal earnings? Do you have some kind of anti-hacking system?
Yes, you correctly noted that the system can attract fraudsters due to the possibility of earning from the displays. We have an anti-cheat system that will monitor screen activity and prevent the user from deceiving advertisers. We described this in more detail in the technical white paper https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
Activity: 82
February 26, 2019, 10:07:01 AM
Advertising available to everyone is nice, but how can you be sure that the application will not be used for the purpose of illegal earnings? Do you have some kind of anti-hacking system?
February 26, 2019, 10:05:48 AM
Will your application collect geodata? Or will the advertiser choose the screen just by looking at the map and its address?
When creating an advertising campaign, the user chooses the location of the display, and if he needs to place information on several displays at the same time, you can customize the search for displays within a radius of several meters
Pages:
Jump to: