Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 6. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 02:42:08 PM
What is your action plan against competitors? How do you want to survive in such a filled market as advertising?
Activity: 84
February 20, 2019, 04:28:18 PM
Your sales will last until December, but maybe you are ready to say with which exchanges you plan to cooperate? Is there a list of partners?
So far, we are negotiating with major exchanges to select the most attractive under the terms of cooperation. Once the token sale is over we will just have to choose one of the offers we have and the listing will be online 8-10 days later
How about such large sites as bittrex? Is it possible to see your token there?
STO are tokens too. So it can be traded on Binance and Bittrex. And besides our token is an ERC-20.
Activity: 9
February 20, 2019, 04:26:54 PM
Your sales will last until December, but maybe you are ready to say with which exchanges you plan to cooperate? Is there a list of partners?
So far, we are negotiating with major exchanges to select the most attractive under the terms of cooperation. Once the token sale is over we will just have to choose one of the offers we have and the listing will be online 8-10 days later
How about such large sites as bittrex? Is it possible to see your token there?
February 20, 2019, 04:02:24 PM
If for the advertising campaign to use several displays at the same time, will there be no discrepancies, because not all devices can even be located in the same time zone?

To do this, there are special settings in the promo editor that allow you to synchronize displays and set them up for the same show time, regardless of whether they are in the same time zone or not.
Activity: 8
February 20, 2019, 03:58:07 PM
If for the advertising campaign to use several displays at the same time, will there be no discrepancies, because not all devices can even be located in the same time zone?
February 20, 2019, 03:55:29 PM
February 20, 2019, 03:50:49 PM
I understand that the United States has not yet fully resolved the issue of using cryptocurrency. However, the largest advertising sites are located there. Cann’t investors from the USA get your tokens?
There is one condition that will allow US investors to participate in the token sale. And this is accreditation. In addition, there is one year lockup period during which tokens cannot be sold.
February 20, 2019, 03:28:40 PM
February 20, 2019, 03:23:41 PM
How will the content be moderated? After all, it is necessary to verify the information coming in for the advertising company so that the content of questionable content is not published?
Of course, the content must be safe for the public and therefore we will have community validators to help analyze the content and not allow information breaking the rules to be published.
Will it be members of your team or are you planning to attract users by offering some bonuses?
These will be active members of the community. They are an elastic workforce, which validate display locations, rate and review campaigns and content. To incentize community validators, they get a share of every transaction within the system, based on their amount of work they contribute. This enables anyone to earn an income within the HYGH ecosystem.
February 20, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
I understand that the United States has not yet fully resolved the issue of using cryptocurrency. However, the largest advertising sites are located there. Cann’t investors from the USA get your tokens?
Activity: 11
February 20, 2019, 03:15:37 PM
How will the content be moderated? After all, it is necessary to verify the information coming in for the advertising company so that the content of questionable content is not published?
Of course, the content must be safe for the public and therefore we will have community validators to help analyze the content and not allow information breaking the rules to be published.
Will it be members of your team or are you planning to attract users by offering some bonuses?
February 20, 2019, 03:14:55 PM
Tell me, if I become a display provider, can I use my own displays for advertising for my own purposes?
Of course, display providers accumulate not only a trust rating, but as bonus they can even play his own content on his displays free of charge.
Activity: 36
February 20, 2019, 02:56:12 PM
Tell me, if I become a display provider, can I use my own displays for advertising for my own purposes?
February 20, 2019, 12:10:39 PM
February 20, 2019, 12:07:50 PM
New advertising project? Are you sure that you can create such a unique product that you can successfully compete in the market?
The advertising industry is growing fast and there are many offers from competitors. But thanks to our concept, which allows you to significantly reduce advertising costs for users, as well as stimulates interest among providers, as well as the opportunity to earn a profit from owning tokens, all this makes the HYGH project cost-effective and attractive
Activity: 11
February 20, 2019, 12:06:23 PM
February 20, 2019, 10:58:36 AM
What are the goals of your crowdfunding company? What tasks do you plan to use the collected funds?
Hard cap for our project is 23,875,000 dollars. Funds raised during crowdfunding will be distributed to the following types of tasks. Part of the funds will be used for payments to participants of the bounty and airdrop campaign, funds are also required for the deployment of the platform, marketing campaigns.
Activity: 94
February 20, 2019, 10:46:34 AM
New advertising project? Are you sure that you can create such a unique product that you can successfully compete in the market?
Activity: 83
February 20, 2019, 10:38:45 AM
What are the goals of your crowdfunding company? What tasks do you plan to use the collected funds?
February 20, 2019, 10:21:38 AM
HYGH is very ambitious project, but the team is so young that I have doubts whether the team has a sufficient level of competence to implement such a project?
Thank you for question. While most of our founders are young we have compensated it by having a CTO with a lot of experience and a deep advisor network. Our CTO is Jurgen Specht, the ex-CTO of Rakuten, the Japanese commence giant with around 80 million active users.
Pages:
Jump to: