Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 7. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 10:07:58 AM
HYGH is very ambitious project, but the team is so young that I have doubts whether the team has a sufficient level of competence to implement such a project?
Activity: 84
February 19, 2019, 04:46:22 PM
Hey, I want to participate in the bounty and I want to know, do you give a reward only once, or can you make several materials for social networks every week and will you take this into account?
For each social network such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the HYGH subreddit only one publication of the original content from the user is allowed.
If I use the referral program, will it take into account the amount of the purchase of tokens that a friend will make or can I get a bonus for registering?
Of course, the investment amount is taken into account when calculating the bonus. you and your referral get 5% bonus
February 19, 2019, 04:44:42 PM
Do I understand your idea correctly, that an advertiser will be able to choose absolutely any location and displays to broadcast an advertisement no matter where it is located? That is, you can even show ads, while in another city or country?
Yes it is true. The advertiser can choose displays all over the world, if it meets his wishes, there is a suitable audience and financial support.
February 19, 2019, 04:37:39 PM
Hi guys, heard your project is gaining popularity and you offer good bonuses for the participants. Are you going to do airdrop? If so, what are the conditions for entry?
Thank you for supporting our project. Yes, we plan to launch the airdrop, but so far no date has been set. If you subscribe to our news in telegram https://t.me/HyghAG, then do not miss the start of the promotion. To be able to receive bonus HYGH tokens you need to register, because the coins will be distributed among the participants after the end of the sale.
Tell me, who are the display providers and how can they make money in the project?
Display providers are users who have registered their display in the system and are ready to provide it for broadcast advertising. For this we reward them with bonuses
Cool. And who can become a provider? I have a couple of ideas, how could this be useful?
Each user can become a provider if his display meets the requirements. The display must be accessible to the public, its size is more than 18 cm in diameter and be able to access the Internet
Activity: 21
February 19, 2019, 04:36:41 PM
Hey, I want to participate in the bounty and I want to know, do you give a reward only once, or can you make several materials for social networks every week and will you take this into account?
For each social network such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or the HYGH subreddit only one publication of the original content from the user is allowed.
If I use the referral program, will it take into account the amount of the purchase of tokens that a friend will make or can I get a bonus for registering?
February 19, 2019, 04:33:02 PM
Is there any guarantee for advertisers that they will not lose their money if a network error occurs and the Internet connection to the display is broken?
Before publishing an advertisement, the application checks Internet access and other display operation parameters. In addition, it is assumed to be a safe mode, which will allow some time to play the content even if the connection is lost
February 19, 2019, 04:29:19 PM
Activity: 60
February 19, 2019, 04:24:40 PM
Hi guys, heard your project is gaining popularity and you offer good bonuses for the participants. Are you going to do airdrop? If so, what are the conditions for entry?
Thank you for supporting our project. Yes, we plan to launch the airdrop, but so far no date has been set. If you subscribe to our news in telegram https://t.me/HyghAG, then do not miss the start of the promotion. To be able to receive bonus HYGH tokens you need to register, because the coins will be distributed among the participants after the end of the sale.
Tell me, who are the display providers and how can they make money in the project?
Display providers are users who have registered their display in the system and are ready to provide it for broadcast advertising. For this we reward them with bonuses
Cool. And who can become a provider? I have a couple of ideas, how could this be useful?
Activity: 17
February 19, 2019, 04:22:45 PM
Is there any guarantee for advertisers that they will not lose their money if a network error occurs and the Internet connection to the display is broken?
February 19, 2019, 04:21:50 PM
Could you describe more precisely what cooperation with the Amazon service you are planning?
Since users can download video content created in various formats, our platform will need a system that will bring all the videos into a single format. Amazon's Elastic Transcoder will allow this. The principle is very simple, whenever a user uploads an image and schedules a campaign, the system sends his/her uploaded video files to Amazon's Elastic Transcoder, which returns several optimized files. These transcoded and optimized files then get assigned to all matching displays.
February 19, 2019, 04:19:22 PM
Activity: 21
February 19, 2019, 04:17:51 PM
Activity: 65
February 19, 2019, 04:16:56 PM
Could you describe more precisely what cooperation with the Amazon service you are planning?
February 19, 2019, 04:16:03 PM
If almost any user can become a provider, will this not lead to the appearance of scammers who use the platform for their own purposes. What did you come up with for the security of the platform and users?
We understand that the system can become an attractive place for fraudsters, so the content selection system will work with us, each user will be assigned a trust rating. In addition, the application will have a display accounting system in order not to allow making money using displays without fulfilling the platform conditions. You can find more information in our technical book https://hygh.tech/docs/HYGH-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
Activity: 60
February 19, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
Activity: 16
February 19, 2019, 04:11:23 PM
If almost any user can become a provider, will this not lead to the appearance of scammers who use the platform for their own purposes. What did you come up with for the security of the platform and users?
February 19, 2019, 04:09:44 PM
I got acquainted with the HYGH sto and I am impressed. It sounds tempting. Is there any formula that helps to calculate how much an investor can calculate?
The amount of profit the investor depends on the number of tokens that he owns. We pay investors 9% of the revenue. There is an example in wp. If you bought 1,000,000 HYGH tokens in the sale (0.1% of the supply) at 0.05 a token (for a total of $50k), you get 0.1% of that payout, which amounts to 540k. Payments are distributed quarterly; in other words, you would get 135k every 3 months. An asset that grants you 540k annually is worth at least worth 10-20x the amount it generates per year (according to a minimum of 5-10% ROI each year). This would mean the tokens you bought for 50k in 2018 would be worth 5.4m-10.8m in 2022
February 19, 2019, 04:07:28 PM
Your project really shows a unique case when you do not need to invent anything new to surprise the public. Yes, it is brilliant to invite users to become advertising providers. What prospects in this direction do you see?
The HYGH project has impressive prospects, since in three years, according to average estimates, the cost of advertising activity will grow by 13%. We estimate that grow can make a turnover of 600 billion a year. And even if our ecosystem takes up only 1% of advertising services, then these are huge amounts
Activity: 62
February 19, 2019, 04:05:13 PM
I got acquainted with the HYGH sto and I am impressed. It sounds tempting. Is there any formula that helps to calculate how much an investor can calculate?
February 19, 2019, 04:00:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: