Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HYGH - The Future Of Advertising - page 8. (Read 5841 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 06:15:57 AM
How to calculate how many HYGH tokens will be credited when investing 1 ETH?
To find out the exact numbers, if there are bonuses and discounts available now, it will be better for you to register on the site and when you buy, the cost estimate will be made automatically. The pre-sto price if 0.3 HYGH and if you invite friends then you will receive 5% referral bonus of the amount of their transaction.
February 18, 2019, 06:13:07 AM
If I create content for a channel on YouTube about cryptocurrency, then what rewards can you offer for reviewing your project on my channel?
To participate in the bounty, you must create unique video content of at least 3 minutes in English or German. The reward will depend on the quality of the material and the number of subscribers. You can find out more here https://medium.com/hygh-tech/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
February 18, 2019, 05:51:52 AM
I see your vision of the development of the advertising industry as specific and your team is working harmoniously in the right direction, I like that. What is the adaptability of your platform?
The HYGH platform will allow the advertiser to manage the company's progress by building a promotion strategy based on two concepts: scheduled campaigns or budget-based campaigns. We have a very flexible pricing system for advertising. The user will be able to see the transaction in detail in his interface and can control his budget in near realtime.
Does this mean that on average advertising costs decrease significantly?
When calculating the price of advertising, the platform takes into account the display time, display size, screen time, demand. At the same time, the minimum cost of advertising is $ 0.005 USD for displays of a 49”.
February 18, 2019, 05:44:13 AM
I would like to participate in the bounty? What is the reward for posting a publication about your project on social networks?
If you plan to participate in the bounty and place our image as a post on your page in social networks, you will receive 200 bonus tokens. Bounty program is well combined with investment because at the STO price this 200 HYGH will worth $10 USD, but if you co-invest, this task is worth $200 USD or 4000 HYGH.
Activity: 151
February 18, 2019, 05:36:46 AM
I was invited to join the community, but first I would like to know what possibilities does your project offer for earnings?
If you are invited by a friend to register through the referral link, then for starters you will receive 5% of the bonuses from the amount of the purchase of tokens. If you become the owner of HYGH tokens, then every quarter 9% of the revenue share will be distributed to the account.
It sounds attractive, but what are the terms of participation and the minimum purchase amount?
February 18, 2019, 05:27:59 AM
I was invited to join the community, but first I would like to know what possibilities does your project offer for earnings?
If you are invited by a friend to register through the referral link, then for starters you will receive 5% of the bonuses from the amount of the purchase of tokens. If you become the owner of HYGH tokens, then every quarter 9% of the revenue share will be distributed to the account.
February 18, 2019, 05:22:45 AM
I buy tokens for fiat currency, but will your platform support fiat after release? Or will all the calculations on the platform go through tokens?
HYGH team are developing the transaction engine that will be responsible for the calculations, bookkeeping and transfer of funds between the connected users as well as the coordination with external financial services and should be able to work with conventional FIAT and crypto currencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 04:57:58 AM
I see your vision of the development of the advertising industry as specific and your team is working harmoniously in the right direction, I like that. What is the adaptability of your platform?
The HYGH platform will allow the advertiser to manage the company's progress by building a promotion strategy based on two concepts: scheduled campaigns or budget-based campaigns. We have a very flexible pricing system for advertising. The user will be able to see the transaction in detail in his interface and can control his budget in near realtime.
Does this mean that on average advertising costs decrease significantly?
February 18, 2019, 04:49:35 AM
February 18, 2019, 04:46:28 AM
Hi, I am interested in the opportunities your platform offers for advertisers and I would like to know which settings systems will be available to the user?
Hi. As an advertiser you will be able to choose the time location where the screens are located, set the conditions shown. We have two types of booking reservations, which you can read more about in our documentation.
What parameters does your system take into account when calculating the final cost of an ad?
As soon as a display confirms a play of a campaign on its Command & Control Center, the transaction engine calculates the exact price of this play based on all involved parameters like:
- Scheduled campaign or budget campaign
- Price per second for this display in this timeframe
- Discounts, coupons, user and display score
All transaction data and the final price for each play is stored in an immutable database and the funds get shared between the user, the display-owners and HYGH.
Activity: 308
February 18, 2019, 04:43:01 AM
Activity: 60
February 18, 2019, 04:39:38 AM
Hi, I am interested in the opportunities your platform offers for advertisers and I would like to know which settings systems will be available to the user?
Hi. As an advertiser you will be able to choose the time location where the screens are located, set the conditions shown. We have two types of booking reservations, which you can read more about in our documentation.
What parameters does your system take into account when calculating the final cost of an ad?
February 18, 2019, 04:36:29 AM
February 16, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
Do I understand correctly that if I have your tokens on my wallet, then I will be able to receive a reward as an owner?
The token holder is entitled to receive 9% of each transaction which is carried out through the HYGH system.
Is there any calculation formula to find out about the probable profit depending on the number of tokens in the account?
When calculating payments, what percentage of tokens of the total number of users will be taken into account. But for now, we cannot name exact formulas.
And how many tokens will you release? What do you do with unsold tokens, burn them?
Total created 1.000.000.000 tokens and 60% of them will be used for sale. We will not burn our token since we're not a utility type of token. It will be used for future development of the platform.
And where are you going to spend the remaining 40 percent?
20% of tokens will be used for the HYGH AG, the rest will be distributed between the team, the advisors and bounty payments.
Activity: 104
February 16, 2019, 03:35:13 PM
Do I understand correctly that if I have your tokens on my wallet, then I will be able to receive a reward as an owner?
The token holder is entitled to receive 9% of each transaction which is carried out through the HYGH system.
Is there any calculation formula to find out about the probable profit depending on the number of tokens in the account?
When calculating payments, what percentage of tokens of the total number of users will be taken into account. But for now, we cannot name exact formulas.
And how many tokens will you release? What do you do with unsold tokens, burn them?
Total created 1.000.000.000 tokens and 60% of them will be used for sale. We will not burn our token since we're not a utility type of token. It will be used for future development of the platform.
And where are you going to spend the remaining 40 percent?
February 16, 2019, 03:31:29 PM
Activity: 140
February 16, 2019, 03:25:32 PM
February 16, 2019, 03:11:43 PM
Tell me, is there any other way to get tokens on this project besides the purchase?
Of course have. Invite your friends and get 5% of their investment. And also earn tokens by participating in our bounty promotions. If you need more info please visit this page https://medium.com/hygh-tech/how-to-make-the-most-out-of-hyghs-bounty-program-d1765d38bd78?fbclid=IwAR3QMeJZ9Nkr8b6PM3Es5MCcNJQEIeYo0wgkuAiTR1bB6WqoAsGTnvIAfEI
February 16, 2019, 03:04:25 PM
What is the structure of your platform? Do you have it will perform many tasks, so I wonder what modules will be the basis for the development of all the functionality?
The heart of the project is the Backend. Via API's, it is able to feed either the main user interface as well as native-apps and communicates directly with the Command & Control Centers. It consists out of temporary and persistent data storage, the main scheduler, API's to Amazon's Elastic Transcoder, external proprietary advertisement systems and payment providers, the Transaction Engine, Notification and Email modules, etc.
Activity: 74
February 16, 2019, 03:00:38 PM
Tell me, is there any other way to get tokens on this project besides the purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: