Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 11. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Our world has billions of unbanked and many of them don't even have simple credit cards. It will be hard to move them on blockchain
Activity: 5
KABN team have you made simulations of how it will work in real world?
KYC/AML procedures are becoming common thing in modern world. KABN is just a bridge, to make it faster and safer.

Just give me food, shelter and Internet access and I don't need anything else lol. Definetely great times to live in!

But how about shower, fancy cloth, Netflix and Steam? Nah, I'm not so radical in the way I live
With rapid growth of mobile banking service, projects like KABN can get a significant market share
VISA and Mastercard is for previous generation. Youngsters are choosing KABN token!

You can buy our tokens now. We have a STO. Learn how to start the process now: https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

What will be if you won't reach hardcap of $8.5 mln? Will you return money to investors?
Finally some projects for millennials and gen-X! Focusing on that audience can have positive returns
Activity: 14

What if just in 10 years we won't have fiat money and we will make transactions only on blockchain? Projects like KABN can become leaders on the market

That is what gonna happen, you are right. Our children will laugh on how we used that paper as a money.

We are living in amazing times when you can make money from nothing. Most people don't get this, but it's just so simple.

Just give me food, shelter and Internet access and I don't need anything else lol. Definetely great times to live in!
What if just in 10 years we won't have fiat money and we will make transactions only on blockchain? Projects like KABN can become leaders on the market
copper member
Activity: 88
I wouldn't be able to use Binance as a US citizen but I like the idea, do you think it might get listed there? Also has there been an airdrop for this coin already or is there any method to purchase this coin?

You can buy our tokens now. We have a STO. Learn how to start the process now: https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

Looks like money out of the thin air haha. But if I can make money by sitting home on my couch, why not?

We are living in amazing times when you can make money from nothing. Most people don't get this, but it's just so simple.
Even citizens of my small country can participate in this STO, that's really cool!
KABN wants to dominate world markets and I like that you have such big goals. If your goal is big enough, you just can't miss!
copper member
Your counter is not updating. STO is running for few days already, but it is still $1.3 mln.

The KABN Equity Token Offering is a Security Offering and commitment progress will be reported from time to time as commitments are confirmed, but not “in real time” or daily.  We will do our best to keep the community updated on our progress in compliance with all rules and regulations.
copper member
I would like to know more about your loyalty program. A lot of projects associated with VISA cards has the same option, what are your benefits?

Loyalty program is coming. Wait for the announcement of its details

What is minimum investment required? Do you have any additional discounts for institutional investors?

Min amount to get 30% bonus is 1000 euros. We can chat directly with institutional investors

I can't find anything bad about this project. Question is, if everything is so good, why you didn't filled hard cap in one day?

This is not a utility token and we are just starting the promotion. People are just learning about security tokens.
Identity is given to you with birth and with KABN I technically can make money for simply existing! What a great time to live in!
Recently I saw a project with a lot of patents, but they did nothing for improving their positions. As a result that company slowly died.
Activity: 1
Billions of people still don't have access to the bank accounts. This is a huge gap that need to be filled.
Pages:
Jump to: