Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 12. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can KABN become a new generation bank? With raising awareness of blockchain this is totally possible.
Activity: 2

Getting listing on Binance is worst thing you can imagine. Tokens/coins which are getting listed there, immediately dump.

Yeah, you are right. CZ_Binance can't even pump his own coin. Master of dumps and owner of crappy exchange.
Activity: 14

Are you already negotiating with major exchanges to get a listing? Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, i.e.

Getting listing on Binance is worst thing you can imagine. Tokens/coins which are getting listed there, immediately dump.

I wouldn't be able to use Binance as a US citizen but I like the idea, do you think it might get listed there? Also has there been an airdrop for this coin already or is there any method to purchase this coin?
copper member
Activity: 88
Is there any restrictions regarding country/region? Will your card work in Europe?

Card will work wherever Visa is accepted.

Are you already negotiating with major exchanges to get a listing? Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, i.e.

We are negotiating with major exchanges that will list an equity token
copper member

Check out the loyalty and rewards section on our website for more info! https://www.kabntoken.com/#KKash-1

How big are cashback rewards in percentage equivalent? I can't find these numbers on your website.

These numbers have not yet been released, please join the whitelist to stay up to date on new information when it's released!
copper member
What is minimum investment required? Do you have any additional discounts for institutional investors?

Currently if you sign up for the whitelist, you get a 30% bonus on any future approved investment participation in the KABN equity token.
Activity: 10

Check out the loyalty and rewards section on our website for more info! https://www.kabntoken.com/#KKash-1

How big are cashback rewards in percentage equivalent? I can't find these numbers on your website.
Usually I don't invest in ICO/STO, but I would recommend KABN to my friends. You have all components for a successful startup.

I was always skeptical when people talk about banks. Bitcoin was made to make banks obsolete, but one thing got my attention - digital identity.

Yeah, this is completely different thing. Moreover, building a service on top of a blockchain can make you millions.
Activity: 8
I can't find anything bad about this project. Question is, if everything is so good, why you didn't filled hard cap in one day?
Activity: 12
What is minimum investment required? Do you have any additional discounts for institutional investors?

When I just entered crypto in 2017, all I did is just pressed buy button and immediately selling at 3%-4%. I made almost nothing in a bull market and lost it all in a downtrend.

I hope now you've learned your lesson and don't make such mistakes. With more experience we make less bad moves.
$1.3 mln in first day, $7.2 mln to go! Good start, but best is yet to come!
Activity: 12
You are starting your project in tough times, but if you succeed this will be the best moment of your life.

I'm not investing in company, I'm investing in people. You have a team with experienced professionals in the field and that's why I'm in!

KABN's token sale is now open.  Join us today!https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/ You can still get your 30% bonus if you sign up for the whitelist!

Finally, this day has come! I am already in and enjoying my 30% off. Maybe I will have time to buy more, but need to wait for my paycheck.
Activity: 9
Having a working business is a key point why you should invest in this company. From dozens of vaporware projects I choose a legit one.
Activity: 8
A lot of people are trying to disrupt banking sector, but very few have succeeded. Let's see how KABN will handle it.

With new legislations like 5AMLD will hit hard small businesses associated with crypto. Maybe KABN is the solution.

Let's try and see if it holds true. If it succeed - you will make money, if not, you got the experience.
Pages:
Jump to: