Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 13. (Read 5906 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
So this day finally started! Are you ready to spend some of your bitcoins? Because I am willing to buy as much as I can.

Welcome!
Activity: 10
Love the response speed of a community manager. This project is good on so many levels.
KABN is a good example how a legit project should look like. Just a quick research will show that this token is worth your investment.
Activity: 8
Identity problems solved in 3,2,1... Finally KABN goes live, keep it up good work!
Activity: 10
You've made a long road to get where you are at. But this is just a beginning of your journey.
Activity: 1
Project looks solid and with all partnerships they can crush the competition. Now it's all about implementation.
We are living in a great time when you can invest a small amount of money and get huge ROE. Time to buy tokens of next Google, Amazon or Netflix.
copper member
I would like to know more about your loyalty program. A lot of projects associated with VISA cards has the same option, what are your benefits?

Check out the loyalty and rewards section on our website for more info! https://www.kabntoken.com/#KKash-1
Activity: 4
I was always skeptical when people talk about banks. Bitcoin was made to make banks obsolete, but one thing got my attention - digital identity.
Activity: 4
I see that you are compliant with US and EU regulations. That should give you a huge user base.
Activity: 6

Just don't forget the main rule of investment: don't risk with money you can't afford to lose. Also, don't be greedy and take some profit on the way up.

When I just entered crypto in 2017, all I did is just pressed buy button and immediately selling at 3%-4%. I made almost nothing in a bull market and lost it all in a downtrend.
Activity: 5
I would like to know more about your loyalty program. A lot of projects associated with VISA cards has the same option, what are your benefits?
Are you already negotiating with major exchanges to get a listing? Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, i.e.
copper member
KABN's token sale is now open.  Join us today!https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/ You can still get your 30% bonus if you sign up for the whitelist!

Pegasus Flyte Visa Card, will be an approved digital currency linked prepaid Visa card

Is there any restrictions regarding country/region? Will your card work in Europe?
With new legislations like 5AMLD will hit hard small businesses associated with crypto. Maybe KABN is the solution.
Love the response speed of a community manager. This project is good on so many levels.

I am more interested in opportunity which KABN token is providing. This space needs more projects associated with banking alternatives.

Project looks solid and with all partnerships they can crush the competition. Now it's all about implementation.
copper member
buying tokens will allow you to have a vote in the company ?
if you claim that the tokens will in fact be shares of the company

They are non voting equity shares. You have preference rights.

still, I must understand what I can get as an investor if I hold tokens for more than a year .
and what will be your policy regarding the listing ?

We are working on listing opportunities. Please, visit www.kabntoken.com and go to our Offering Memorandum and review the document

if I use this as money then I wonder what the transaction speed will be and what the fees for these services will be ?

Wait for the announcement, please. There is no answer for now.

I would like to know what services your team provides right now .
and how will your company make money ?
This is still a very important issue for investors

The identity platform is in Beta Live with clients and users
Activity: 28
So this day finally started! Are you ready to spend some of your bitcoins? Because I am willing to buy as much as I can.
As market understood that IEO thing completely failed, we need to continue developing and support STO projects. I see a big potential in this.
With support of 8 trusted partners from this space, KABN token has unlimited potential. Looking forward to see how far will it go.
Pages:
Jump to: