Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 31. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Now the team shows something really new in this market. I'm looking forward to launching the apps to see how it will work.

While it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this. You need to understand how much time it will take to implement everything that the team promises at the moment.

Now the team shows something really new in this market. I'm looking forward to launching the apps to see how it will work.

if it turns out to build a global identity that will be relevant on popular services it would be very convenient.

as I understand you will have a priority is the us and Canada market ?

the team is trying to build a worldwide application but as I understand now the priority will be this market.

tell me have you done any other sales rounds before ? Or perhaps you have private investors ?

apparently there were private investors who helped the project to develop. so as I see that team has done simply enormous work already now.
Activity: 1

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.
Activity: 11
I liked the features that the app will offer and the team of partners too. I am sure that I will be able to support the project.
Activity: 12
tell me have you done any other sales rounds before ? Or perhaps you have private investors ?

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

in addition to identification, they will have a lot of services. so we can say that the project will have a great future.

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

Yes, it seems that this will be really in demand. I just want to buy some stock. So as you can see that the team is doing something really useful.
as I understand you will have a priority is the us and Canada market ?

please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.

it's very creative Grin Cool. I believe that you will be able to bring something new to the banking sector.
Activity: 12

The fact that tokens will give the right to receive dividends is just a huge plus, but I would like to know more about it now. That is, to get the maximum motivation for increasing my income.

This is the main motivation for investors. But I like that this is the most legal company that will receive patents. That is, they will use the blockchain in the most legal plane.

I now liked how many partners support the project and what functionality the platform will have. Please tell me what is soft cap ?

The fact that tokens will give the right to receive dividends is just a huge plus, but I would like to know more about it now. That is, to get the maximum motivation for increasing my income.

This is the main motivation for investors. But I like that this is the most legal company that will receive patents. That is, they will use the blockchain in the most legal plane.
copper member
Activity: 88
please tell me why you chose this name? What does "KABN" mean? . This is not very important, but still it is interesting to me.

Hello!  It's an anagram!  If you scramble the letters, it spells BANK.
copper member

Thanks for your support!  Cool

It will be just legal and I like that you will conduct sales rounds through STO.

this is the right decision and I think that investors will appreciate it. I will continue to follow the news of the project.
But I will buy tokens for sure.
copper member
are there any plans for working in the stock market in the future?
And where can I see the roadmap?

Hello!
You can see the roadmap on our site. https://www.kabntoken.com/
Pages:
Jump to: