Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 28. (Read 5906 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

KABN (Gibraltar) PLC to Launch ERC 1400 Equity Token Offering

Read the press release here: https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/

Great press release. This will help to develop the project and help make it more popular. I will continue to follow the news from the team.
I do not really understand how your team will make money and what exactly you offer to investors at the moment.

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

This will depend on the number of partners who will use this method of identification. The success of the project will largely depend on this.

Let's see how it will work next. But I am sure that the interest of investors will be huge. I myself am ready to support the project.

This is a canadian base project and will revolutionalize the identity verification across North America

This include both the US, Canada and Mexico

This is now a wise decision since it is in these countries that the most solvent population is located. the us currently ranks 2nd in the world after Saudi Arabia

Now the project is developing just fine and I will be happy to be able to buy some tokens for me. Technically, the project looks very interesting to me.

Technically, the team is doing something useful and in the future it will be able to become a worldwide means of identification.
So now the prospect is huge.
copper member
Activity: 88
It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?

KABN is a financial service platform with neo banking type solutions which has received approval by Visa to launch its digital currency linked card and banking wallet program.

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?

Now this info is confidential

Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.

they have many times participated in different events. You can see the reports on the website and in their telegram group.
copper member
KABN (Gibraltar) PLC to Launch ERC 1400 Equity Token Offering

Read the press release here: https://www.kabntoken.com/kabn-gibraltar-plc-to-launch-erc-1400-equity-token-offering/
Activity: 10

At the moment this is one of the best projects given the situation in the market the risk for investors will be minimal. But you need to understand that in the long term the project will be really in demand.

Yes, now investors are looking for something similar in the market. I mean, something stable and with minimal risk.
copper member
I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?

Hello!  Make sure you join our whitelist and check our website to hear about any updates! https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/
I like how the project works and I am sure that I can support the project in any case.
When does STO start?

Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

Hello!  Make sure you join the whitelist to stay up to date on information about sales rounds. https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

now I will be added to the white list and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.

I see a lot of reputable partners on the site and I would like to understand in what format your cooperation takes place ?

you can read the information on the website about it.
And now I like how this project works.

It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?

As I understand it, they are more likely to cooperate with banks providing their unique solutions .
Patented authentication methods will be in demand this is a fact.

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

This will depend on the number of partners who will use this method of identification. The success of the project will largely depend on this.

you can see a lot of partners on the site but they are more likely to use the loyalty program.
Nevertheless, the team is constantly working to attract new partners. You can find out in the media about this.
Activity: 24
At the moment this is one of the best projects given the situation in the market the risk for investors will be minimal. But you need to understand that in the long term the project will be really in demand.

read the information on the website.
But I'm wondering when I can download the beta version of the app. That is, I would like to see how the visual interface will look.

I saw the team at the last public events. And I must say that it is really important to find new partners. This is all very important for large investors.

Yes, I also liked that the project is developing so rapidly.
That is, the team is as active as possible already now they have not yet had rounds of sales.
I like the idea and the white paper looks great. I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future. While just waiting for announcements regarding sales rounds.

Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

Hello!  Make sure you join the whitelist to stay up to date on information about sales rounds. https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/

now I will be added to the white list in order to buy shares of the company at the most favorable prices.
Pages:
Jump to: