Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] KABN - Financial Services that start with Blockchain Identity - page 29. (Read 5906 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

Hello!  Make sure you join the whitelist to stay up to date on information about sales rounds. https://www.kabntoken.com/whitelist-fp/
Activity: 14

have you received any financial support from visa ? Are they willing to invest in your project ? Or you can not disclose such information?

I understand this is a different format of partnership. Moreover, the sale of shares has not started at the moment. But I will definitely be taking part in the STO.

now you can just get on the white list. But there have been no announcements as to when the sales rounds will start.
Activity: 24

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.

I just recently read that the team received patents in the United States and was really impressed with the pace of development of the project. You can be sure that the project will work for a long time.

Yes, now the team is just fine developing the project and the main thing is that it happens before the sales rounds. Now it is really worth attention .

the main thing is that it can really help users. I mean, the demand for these technologies will be constant.
now it is one of the top projects on the market. Because users are looking for something stable and useful. And because the demand for tokens will be huge.
I saw the team at the last public events. And I must say that it is really important to find new partners. This is all very important for large investors.
It's creative. This means that you want to create an alternative for the banking sector ?
copper member
Activity: 88
will you have a referral program to attract investors? I would like to recommend the project to my friends and it would not be bad to have such motivation.

We do not have a referral program yet

That makes perfect sense. Investor data should be protected.
please tell me when you start the STO?

We will announce all the info about our sale soon, wait, please 😊

At the moment the team is showing just a great result. And it's important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible. But also I would like to understand what functions will have a token ?

Security token can give you the privilege for getting dividends

Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.

We visited many events and we were sponsors of some blockchain events as well. What exact info do you need?

Hello team ! please tell me when you will have information about the sales rounds ?
I just have to understand when I can buy shares and what the minimum contribution will be.

We will announce the sale details very soon 😊

FEATURES OF KABN
Platform links blockchain wallet(s) to identity
● Biometric multi-factor authentication (in progress)
● US Patent pending process for validating PII with the use of Blockchain Registries
● Continuous AML monitoring for financial crimes and related adverse media
● Continuous compliance monitoring to renew or expire documents
● Forensic wallet review capabilities
● Separation of (PII) and Functionality in compliance with GDPR
● GDPR and Privacy Shield (US – pending) Compliant
● Blockchain based registry manages ID and other “Markers”
● Accredited participant validation for US / Canada and for European Source of Wealth
● Screened response time generally within 3 business days
● Settings to manage account / preferences / offers
● Webhooks for 3rd party Application development or multiple points of integration

I see that the project has many advantages.
that is, when all functions are launched, it can be said that the application essentially has no analogues.

It's really impressive. Be sure to buy some tokens if the amount of the minimum Deposit will not be so large.

the main thing is that the demand for such services will be huge.
so I'm waiting for the application to be implemented and when the sales rounds start.

the team offers really top features.
It seems to me that this will be in demand in business and many large companies.
and also become a unique method of identification on the sites.

At the moment, I like how the project is developing. In fact, no one has yet implemented biometric identification on the blockchain. So I can say that such services will be in demand.

This will depend on the number of partners who will use this method of identification. The success of the project will largely depend on this.

Please tell me do you cooperate with the us government or the government of any other countries ?

Now this info is confidential

I think in the future we will see announcements about this. But the site even now has many reputable partners. so I really like how your project develops.

the main thing to understand what will be the prospects for investors and when they will be able to receive dividends. This is important information for me.

I like that there will be an opportunity to receive dividends. in this situation in the market investors are looking for something more stable in the market and now many prefer STO is a fact.

I also hold this view. And I was just interested in this project. And now I'm waiting for the sales rounds.

This is a canadian base project and will revolutionalize the identity verification across North America

This include both the US, Canada and Mexico

This is now a wise decision since it is in these countries that the most solvent population is located. the us currently ranks 2nd in the world after Saudi Arabia

Now the project is developing just fine and I will be happy to be able to buy some tokens for me. Technically, the project looks very interesting to me.
Does the team plan to participate in any public events? And if they were earlier I would see reports on this.
At the moment the team is showing just a great result. And it's important for me to understand that everything will be as legal as possible. But also I would like to understand what functions will have a token ?

have you received any financial support from visa ? Are they willing to invest in your project ? Or you can not disclose such information?

Hello! This is a confidential relationship and we are not prepared to comment on this.

That makes perfect sense. Investor data should be protected.
please tell me when you start the STO?

I liked that the application will have such a huge set of features. So I am waiting for the launch of the first working prototypes and I would be interested to see it.

some features are running back in 2018 and you can see about it on the site. So at the moment the team is quite successfully developing this project.
will you have a referral program to attract investors? I would like to recommend the project to my friends and it would not be bad to have such motivation.

I liked the features that the app will offer and the team of partners too. I am sure that I will be able to support the project.

the main thing is to understand that it will be really in demand. This is still very important and therefore I will be ready to buy tokens for me in the near future although I understand that this is investing for the long term.

Please tell me do you cooperate with the us government or the government of any other countries ?

Now this info is confidential

I think in the future we will see announcements about this. But the site even now has many reputable partners. so I really like how your project develops.
Pages:
Jump to: