Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 11. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Good afternoon! Prompt please - I had a problem at carrying out of the swap. I sent the coins from my wallet (SjmgodF9uDhRCGN25ctgSEHKaxrnenXT2V) to the purse indicated on the site (SNengtgcbFYmkn2ieEArBrkt2uqyTERu8R). The transaction is gone. on the purse was 0 coins. But I do not see an outgoing transaction in my wallet. In general, there are no signs that I sent the coins. They seemed to have evaporated. I'm very worried. What should I do?
then I found a strange outgoing transaction, which is dated 4 February. Although I did not do any transactions. and the sum is suitable. and the address in it is specified that which you specified on a site. February 4, I can not know him.
i ve had the same problem as you, i only find the transaction on block explorer but there is no sign on wallet.
ur sure that u send the coins to http://207.246.72.251/address/SNengtgcbFYmkn2ieEArBrkt2uqyTERu8R because i can't find anything in block explorer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Good afternoon! Prompt please - I had a problem at carrying out of the swap. I sent the coins from my wallet (SjmgodF9uDhRCGN25ctgSEHKaxrnenXT2V) to the purse indicated on the site (SNengtgcbFYmkn2ieEArBrkt2uqyTERu8R). The transaction is gone. on the purse was 0 coins. But I do not see an outgoing transaction in my wallet. In general, there are no signs that I sent the coins. They seemed to have evaporated. I'm very worried. What should I do?
then I found a strange outgoing transaction, which is dated 4 February. Although I did not do any transactions. and the sum is suitable. and the address in it is specified that which you specified on a site. February 4, I can not know him.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Can we swap old tokens, from two months ago?
if you mean erc20 token, no you can't.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The swap for SUB1X is about to start in a few minutes.

Here are the instructions you need to follow. In doing so, you will be able to swap and transition smoothly between the 2 chains.

1) Download the new SUB1X wallet
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

The links for each operating system have been updated on the ANN. You do not need to replace the files for the old SUB1X wallet because it's a different chain. Do NOT delete the old wallet.dat file until you have sent the old coins for swapping.

2) Submit your details in the swap form here
https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Visit the page above and send your coins to the address provided. A snapshot has been taken from the 26th January. Any rewards or movement after this date will not be valid for swapping. For those wondering about CryptoBridge, they will switch the daemon to make deposits/withdrawals compatible for the new wallet. You do not need to do anything, but please do not move coins from the exchange until I can confirm it's safe to do so.

3) Wait 48hrs
Your swap will be processed and you will receive the new SUB1X.

4) Anyone with masternodes needs to wipe their VPS servers clean and begin the MN setup again.
The guides are below for reference. The setup process is the same, but you must use the new ports.

The new ports are:
p2p port - 5721
rpc port - 5720

https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf
https://sub1x.org/guide/WindowsSetuppdf

Excellent. I installed a new wallet and already sent the coins for exchange. Waiting for new coins. I hope that the planned increase in the coin price will now begin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Can we swap old tokens, from two months ago?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
The swap for SUB1X is about to start in a few minutes.

Here are the instructions you need to follow. In doing so, you will be able to swap and transition smoothly between the 2 chains.

1) Download the new SUB1X wallet
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

The links for each operating system have been updated on the ANN. You do not need to replace the files for the old SUB1X wallet because it's a different chain. Do NOT delete the old wallet.dat file until you have sent the old coins for swapping.

2) Submit your details in the swap form here
https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Visit the page above and send your coins to the address provided. A snapshot has been taken from the 26th January. Any rewards or movement after this date will not be valid for swapping. For those wondering about CryptoBridge, they will switch the daemon to make deposits/withdrawals compatible for the new wallet. You do not need to do anything, but please do not move coins from the exchange until I can confirm it's safe to do so.

3) Wait 48hrs
Your swap will be processed and you will receive the new SUB1X.

4) Anyone with masternodes needs to wipe their VPS servers clean and begin the MN setup again.
The guides are below for reference. The setup process is the same, but you must use the new ports.

The new ports are:
p2p port - 5721
rpc port - 5720

https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf
https://sub1x.org/guide/WindowsSetuppdf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
There is another swap running right now? There was a swap one month ago from ERC to own chain right?

And why are you swapping this time? Or have I misunderstood? Was confused after seeing your tweet: https://twitter.com/SUB_1X_/status/960850596218724352
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
And do you think it's normal when the rules change during the game? I think this is fraud. Let the accidental. And I do not like it. I do not like when they make a deal and after changing the rules they change the rules. And I'll write about this until there are normal comments from the developer.

I also do not like this, and I would probably also be outraged if the bounty were at least a week, not one day.

Also immediately it was clear that the bounty was not thought out.

Twitter is limited by the number of characters, a quality / informative message in it is very difficult to do.

just example DIW bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890

Cut reward for FB + Twitter by ~ 88%. No man wrote that it was a scam...
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
And do you think it's normal when the rules change during the game? I think this is fraud. Let the accidental. And I do not like it. I do not like when they make a deal and after changing the rules they change the rules. And I'll write about this until there are normal comments from the developer.
Apparently none of the tweets did not meet expectations and the bounty was closed.

As far i know, no one received awards, therefore there are no tables and comments.

In bounty campaigns, there are times when the rules change after people have participated in them for months and no one was able to change it, you're trying to make a scandal for one tweet.

I would support you if someone received a reward, but someone does not. But this is not the case.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
I have done the spanish translations and I'm waiting for some information or to being paid.

Same here. Did Dutch translation weeks ago and have been updating it as well. I sent a couple of PMs and contacted both Francois (admin) and willdono on Telegram. No response whatsoever.

I'm keeping an open mind though.. things have been very hectic around the project, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. What's the use of a bounty if the entire project goes down? If the project is back on track and still no response, that will be another story.

That being said, it would still be nice to be recognized for our effort and reassured that things will be dealt with properly in time Smiley

Translation bounties sent.

Hi all
i have been scammed twice by the user willdono.
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Hey, as you probably know things have been quite hectic for SUB1X these past few weeks. I have sent you a PM and after this is resolved I would appreciate it if you removed all of the posts with scam accusations.  

Did you also pay for the tweeter? Or, at least, the report was posted? Or do you think your deception is forgotten?

Just stop.

It was not a deception, just mistake or do you think that for 1 tweet 0.02 - 1 BTC is this normal?  

Twitter campaign was immediately closed. I myself took part, but the rewards were inappropriately high.

I think that the bounty campaign will later, but more thought out.

You apparently do not understand the situation to the end. The developer was not announced that there was an error in the amount of the award. Although where does my pocket and its error? I did what was required of me. At the time of the assignment, the coin did not cost anything. The developer said that the company is not efficient and closes it. He also said that those who had time to participate will be paid rewards. We did fulfill his demands. After that, he said that part of the accounts do not meet the requirements and are not suitable. I asked to declare which accounts are paid and which are not. With the results of the audit. But at a cost I did not know how much the coins would cost. I just participated in airdrops. For what I want a reward.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Tell me how will the procedure for exchange of coins? And how to put new wallets? Just over the old ones?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
With a team of developers who have long-term ambitions, it seems like SUB1X is going to be a good and successful upgrade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
how does token makes profits?
Activity: 168
Do the tokens come immediately or at the end of the round?
Activity: 14
This interesting project wwith the trust team. I love it, joined bounty twitter, reddit.  Good luck Dev success!
Translation Vietnamese?

yes, looks good.
I understand we're waiting for the swap in general.. but i recently have had issues with my masternode.

It was set to 172.0.0.2 and I had wrong bind/external ip's listed.

I got everything fixed and now it has properly been enabled with listen=1 for almost 2 days now, and I am receiving masternode rewards...

but my masternode is not listed on http://sub1x.mn.zone/#

My node address is : SRWBWQjjL3PKA8r1JtepNGTcCvHmTwaF7X

My previous node was listed but the port was green and the ip was red. I ended up sending coins to a new address, generating new masternode key and outputs and setting up a new node. Properly setting up my IPs and putting listen=1 instead of listen=0... Im on wallet 1.0.0.9 and I am receiving rewards.

Why does my wallet not show up on the MN zone list?? This worries me and I dont know what to do to fix this.

Hello.

Write in the debug console: masternode list

A list of all running masternodes will appear, if you are on this list, then I think everything is fine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi there.

I just want to say one thing, I'm that Spanish translator and I have been paid. So if any of you have translated the thread make contact with willdono, be sure that he/she keeps his/her word.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
I understand we're waiting for the swap in general.. but i recently have had issues with my masternode.

It was set to 172.0.0.2 and I had wrong bind/external ip's listed.

I got everything fixed and now it has properly been enabled with listen=1 for almost 2 days now, and I am receiving masternode rewards...

but my masternode is not listed on http://sub1x.mn.zone/#

My node address is : SRWBWQjjL3PKA8r1JtepNGTcCvHmTwaF7X

My previous node was listed but the port was green and the ip was red. I ended up sending coins to a new address, generating new masternode key and outputs and setting up a new node. Properly setting up my IPs and putting listen=1 instead of listen=0... Im on wallet 1.0.0.9 and I am receiving rewards.

Why does my wallet not show up on the MN zone list?? This worries me and I dont know what to do to fix this.
I have done the spanish translations and I'm waiting for some information or to being paid.

Same here. Did Dutch translation weeks ago and have been updating it as well. I sent a couple of PMs and contacted both Francois (admin) and willdono on Telegram. No response whatsoever.

I'm keeping an open mind though.. things have been very hectic around the project, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. What's the use of a bounty if the entire project goes down? If the project is back on track and still no response, that will be another story.

That being said, it would still be nice to be recognized for our effort and reassured that things will be dealt with properly in time Smiley

Translation bounties sent.

Hi all
i have been scammed twice by the user willdono.
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Hey, as you probably know things have been quite hectic for SUB1X these past few weeks. I have sent you a PM and after this is resolved I would appreciate it if you removed all of the posts with scam accusations.  

Did you also pay for the tweeter? Or, at least, the report was posted? Or do you think your deception is forgotten?

Just stop.

It was not a deception, just mistake or do you think that for 1 tweet 0.02 - 1 BTC is this normal?  

Twitter campaign was immediately closed. I myself took part, but the rewards were inappropriately high.

I think that the bounty campaign will later, but more thought out.
Pages:
Jump to: