Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 8. (Read 14215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Mightyman is responsible for the swap and he is on vacation, so as far I understand, the coins will be next week. So just wait, you do not need anything else.

I really hope you are mistaken because if that were true it would be laughable mismanagement.  Cheesy

not mistaken, this project could be so good if it wasn't for the laughable mismanagement, which is why there are non stop complicated issues ...a skilled team would make this coin take off and would work it instead of always on vacation or enjoying the weekends
Feel free to sell your coins to me. I would recommend to hold them as long as possible. Why are you so angry?

if you want to purchase it, please PM me an offer for about 23 coins

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
no one is being angry
just stating the facts

if you can't see that better management is needed, you are blind
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Mightyman is responsible for the swap and he is on vacation, so as far I understand, the coins will be next week. So just wait, you do not need anything else.

I really hope you are mistaken because if that were true it would be laughable mismanagement.  Cheesy

not mistaken, this project could be so good if it wasn't for the laughable mismanagement, which is why there are non stop complicated issues ...a skilled team would make this coin take off and would work it instead of always on vacation or enjoying the weekends
Feel free to sell your coins to me. I would recommend to hold them as long as possible. Why are you so angry?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i did not read anything before about SUB1X , but i read something about it last period on 1.p-thread , but indeed (after reading some ) , this could be a great coin if more time is going to be spend on it
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
sorry, if this is answered already. but I sent the coins to swap one week ago and didn't receive any zSUB1x - what's the matter?

I really hope you are mistaken because if that were true it would be laughable mismanagement.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Dev,

Just need clarification. This is second swap and first swap was few months ago. I have swapped few months ago.
And this is second swap I have to swap again. My old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release  and I have installed new wallet zSub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk.

So I need to swap my SUB1X from (old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release)  to new wallet address (Sub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk).

Am I right ?

I'm not a Dev but yes, that's right, we are moving to a new chain, you correctly described the instruction to the action. I hope that all difficulties have been overcome...

Thanks for reply, I have sent coins for swap.
Merit: 250
How long is it possible to swap the tokens?

And will the wallets which are still staking lose their rewards since the announcement of the swap?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
sorry, if this is answered already. but I sent the coins to swap one week ago and didn't receive any zSUB1x - what's the matter?

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dev,

Just need clarification. This is second swap and first swap was few months ago. I have swapped few months ago.
And this is second swap I have to swap again. My old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release  and I have installed new wallet zSub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk.

So I need to swap my SUB1X from (old wallet is SUB1X Core version v1.0.0.8-Release)  to new wallet address (Sub1x Core version v1.1.1.0-unk).

Am I right ?

I'm not a Dev but yes, that's right, we are moving to a new chain, you correctly described the instruction to the action. I hope that all difficulties have been overcome...
The swap is ending in 11 days.

Here is the form that needs to be filled out, if you missed it - https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

On the form it says Old SUB1X address (this is the address that contained your coins before the 26th of January).

What about the translation bounties you sent after that? How do we swap those?
Activity: 406
Dev,

Am I right ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When I click on this swap form to be filled several times the swap address changes every time to a new one. Is it expected? What is the purpose of sending old coins to a random address Smiley

This is normal and has been done to prevent the system getting exploited.

Cool, thanks for confirmation. Also, should I first move all old coins from my multiple addresses into a single address and only then send them altogether to the swap address?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
When I click on this swap form to be filled several times the swap address changes every time to a new one. Is it expected? What is the purpose of sending old coins to a random address Smiley

This is normal and has been done to prevent the system getting exploited.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Here is the form that needs to be filled out, if you missed it - https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap
I did not get an answer to my question, which I asked several times before. How many coins should I send and how much will I get for them?

Send all of the coins from your wallet.  It will be swapped 1:1, so same amount of coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion

I did not get an answer to my question, which I asked several times before. How many coins should I send and how much will I get for them?

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I very much hope that the project will finally come to life and continue its development. I really want to believe that the forecasts for the brilliant future of this project were not empty words! Good luck to the development team and patience to investors!
P.S. I also sent my coins among the first. By the way, I had a certain problem there and I sent you a letter to tech support. I hope that you took my question for a note and I will receive my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: