Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 13. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Wait what? They going to do the swap based on the snapshot (26/01/2018)? if so why did we need to update the wallet from 02.02.2018? and staking from  that date was useless then.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Our developer got in touch! Quoting his message verbatim:
Just going to post a quick update on how everything is going.Mightyman is working on the swap page still and is awaiting on a snapshot (26/01/2018) of the block explorer from remapper. I have DM'd remapper on Discord and he says this snapshot will be available tomorrow. The new website and forum are finished, but we are waiting on solving the above issues before going live. Masternode ranking sites will also come once everyone has swapped their SUB1X.  More exchanges are on the agenda and once all of the old SUB1X have been swapped, we'll make it a priority to get it trading again.
I support the question about the date of readiness of new wallets. I would like to know more precisely this term. And will the new wallets be available for download from the site https://sub1x.org/ ?
not fundamentally where to download wallets. let's at least lay out the githab.
And then there are rumors that something that wallets received after January 26 as a reward for the pas and for the master crafts will not really ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi all
i have been scammed twice by the user willdono.
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Same here. Did Dutch translation weeks ago and have been updating it as well. I sent a couple of PMs and contacted both Francois (admin) and willdono on Telegram. No response whatsoever.

I'm keeping an open mind though.. things have been very hectic around the project, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now. What's the use of a bounty if the entire project goes down? If the project is back on track and still no response, that will be another story.

That being said, it would still be nice to be recognized for our effort and reassured that things will be dealt with properly in time Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
The fork itself has already been coded and the wallets are ready. Mightyman is working hard to get the swap page out as soon as possible. Once ready we'll add the wallet download links to Github.
Is there any information on the expected timing? Everyone is worried.

I support the question about the date of readiness of new wallets. I would like to know more precisely this term. And will the new wallets be available for download from the site https://sub1x.org/ ?
The fork itself has already been coded and the wallets are ready. Mightyman is working hard to get the swap page out as soon as possible. Once ready we'll add the wallet download links to Github.
Is there any information on the expected timing? Everyone is worried.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Hi all
first he opened a twitter  bounty  i joined then later he removed the bounty after we posted without any notification or a legit explanation. okay
then second scam  i joined the translation  bounty   i completed weeks ago i sent him PM he never answered
 this guy is a liar and has no experience running any bounty  or a project he dont keep his words i did delete the topic i translated and i never want to get involved with this guy
also this project he and others who joined him already got a lot of it  now you who suppose to be investors you will struggle first everyday you guys should check for a wallet update  so you call this investment if everyday follow the guy in  telegram and here for wallet updates ?

however i left my feedback to this guy i will never remove it do not get involved in any bounty with this guy .

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi. Can any of you explain here what are the issues and problems with this project? I have been finding a good answer in Telegram but it's a mess.  

I would like a small summary.

Anf two more questions, why the swap is needed? Do we know when is going to be the swap?

Thank you.

Something happened to Sub1x in Crypto-bridge. They said someone named gluedog stole all Sub1X in Crypto-bridge and dumped the price to zero.  Now, the swap is needed to overcome this, to get a new tokens and to prevent that big amount of Sub1x going out.

This is what I got in the telegram. I hope I did not get it wrong.

Any statement about the dev for this problems on crypto-bridge?

Here. Try to read this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29389368

I am not sure about what is happening too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi. Can any of you explain here what are the issues and problems with this project? I have been finding a good answer in Telegram but it's a mess.  

Anf two more questions, why the swap is needed? Do we know when is going to be the swap?

Thank you.

Something happened to Sub1x in Crypto-bridge. They said someone named gluedog stole all Sub1X in Crypto-bridge and dumped the price to zero.  Now, the swap is needed to overcome this, to get a new tokens and to prevent that big amount of Sub1x going out.

Any statement about the dev for this problems on crypto-bridge?
Activity: 30
Anyone have run a SUB1X Wallet on the raspberry Pi?

Yes i compiled it and running on my Raspberry Cheesy  Cool

Thank you.

Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Last week I have see SUB1X on crypto-bridge.

Now I don’t find SUB1X on this exchange!

Is SUB1X delisted there?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Thank you.
Question to the developer - could you please orient us about your immediate plans? A lot of excitement has been recently, I would like a little stability.
And another question: you do not plan to add coins to projects: https://masternodes.online and https://masternodes.pro ? also I would like to see a coin to the site https://coinmarketcap.com and in a popular mobile app https://www.blockfolio.com
Activity: 8
I took about 3 weeks break for crypto world, so Today I realized thing are getting hectic.
I have some sub1x not in my wallet but in crypto bridge.
There's no solution for this? My money will dissappear?
Hello

Do not worry as far I understand you have 2 options, transfer them to your local wallet, if you can and swap them during the fork.

Or leave them on the exchange and they are automatically replaced with new coins after fork.

Follow the news.

Thanks for clarification!
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Hi all

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1090
Anyone have run a SUB1X Wallet on the raspberry Pi?
I want to openly discuss this in this thread, in the telegram, willdone asked us to turn off staking on our wallet immediately.

I need to know why we need to turn off staking in our wallet? There are too much messages to read one by one in the telegram. Pardon about my laziness. Please do post any news in here too. Thanks.
Good news for SUB1X users!
I talked to the developer of the telegram-bot to check the status of the masternode @MntoolsBot and he said that he made support for the SUB1X nodes!
The instructions for use are very simple:
1. add the bot @MntoolsBot to your telegram
2. send the bot command Start /
3. register your node with a public key (registration by ip-address does not work)
4. Assign a name, for example SUB1X
Done !!!
Now when we send the check command, we check the status of the node!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
I get with my 3 SUB1X several times a day each 0.006x SUB1X as a stake. For some Masterternodes, however, I see 0.009x as a reward. Is this normal or do I have to update my wallet?

New wallets will be announced soon.
No need to do anything yet.

This is not true, if you put the wallet of the latest version, the reward will be increased both for the POS and for the node. 0.01 Sub1x for POS / 0.04 Sub1x for node.
Pages:
Jump to: