Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 15. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Is the exploit on the market or on the wallet? If market was short selling, they could simply rebuy at market prices to clear the balance.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Guys I'd like to make an ANN on the CryptoBridge situation. Firstly, there are rumours circulating that suggest Remapper is behind the stolen coins. There is no evidence for this and it could easily have been the case that someone impersonated him.The person we do know behind a large chunk of the stolen coins, is Gluedog (developer of Billionaire Token). He publicly admitted to withdrawing coins that weren't his and made no attempt to return the funds. CryptoBridge have recently hired a private investigator to pursue Gluedog and recover the funds.

As some of you may know, CryptoBridge have a very big deficit of SUB1X coins. This will be resolved through an automatic of swap from old to new coins on the exchange. One of the key roadmap goals was implementation of zerocoin protocol, allowing users to make transactions anonymously. I am pleased to announce that the new wallets will have this feature. A date has not been announced yet for the swap, but I will update all appropriately. Remapper is currently getting the new daemon ready.

To prevent the stolen funds getting in on the swap, a snapshot will be taken of the block explorer from when the exploit did not exist.
A joint statement will be released by CryptoBridge & me, explaining how yesterdays' events unfolded and what the solutions were to fix the problems.

What will happen to masternode owners? Should we stop them since swap will happen from the block when the exploit did not exist ? I mean we will not get the rewards after the block exploit existed. Right?

What a mess folks! Please give clear information in one place! We can't follow Telegram full of useless messages, Discord, Twitter and this forum! Please explain, as asked, if we must stop MN or what!!!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Guys I'd like to make an ANN on the CryptoBridge situation. Firstly, there are rumours circulating that suggest Remapper is behind the stolen coins. There is no evidence for this and it could easily have been the case that someone impersonated him.The person we do know behind a large chunk of the stolen coins, is Gluedog (developer of Billionaire Token). He publicly admitted to withdrawing coins that weren't his and made no attempt to return the funds. CryptoBridge have recently hired a private investigator to pursue Gluedog and recover the funds.

As some of you may know, CryptoBridge have a very big deficit of SUB1X coins. This will be resolved through an automatic of swap from old to new coins on the exchange. One of the key roadmap goals was implementation of zerocoin protocol, allowing users to make transactions anonymously. I am pleased to announce that the new wallets will have this feature. A date has not been announced yet for the swap, but I will update all appropriately. Remapper is currently getting the new daemon ready.

To prevent the stolen funds getting in on the swap, a snapshot will be taken of the block explorer from when the exploit did not exist.
A joint statement will be released by CryptoBridge & me, explaining how yesterdays' events unfolded and what the solutions were to fix the problems.

What will happen to masternode owners? Should we stop them since swap will happen from the block when the exploit did not exist ? I mean we will not get the rewards after the block exploit existed. Right?
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Thank you for the update. So, any updates on what will happen to those of us that withdrew coins yesterday and never received them? I saved up for over a month to finally purchase enough SUB1X for a MN. Purchased them just before these events occurred. Now my coins are just gone?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Activity: 91
I attempted to make a withdraw (0.1 then 18.74 coins), 12 hours ago now on crypto-bridge. The 0.1 deposit showed up, but not the 18.74 deposit.. Will these be pushed through or can we be credited somehow?

TRANSFER   

To   cryptobridge
Quantity   18.74260301 SUBIX
Memo / Message   bridge.subix:SXTYLoCXK6hgoQndR3Rxw7HAvqx5F8YLh9
Fee   0.00014304 SUBIX
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Everything is very bad, until 100% is clear on whose fault this happened, but some accounts on the exchange received extra coins that the exchange did not possess "physically", it's about 1,200 coins, more than 10% of the total supply and they do not thinking for a long time, dump them in 0. At the moment there are no solutions, follow the news.

And yes, I recommend that you keep your coins on your local wallet and discard trading on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
It is too bad. What will happen ? Is there any solution ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
From willdono

As you may know, CryptoBridge have disabled the SUB1X wallets, so currently withdrawing/depositing is not possible. I will summarise briefly what happened. I asked them to update the daemon in anticipation for the upcoming fork. They updated the wallets, but were unable to stop staking. Consequently, this messed up their internal system, resulting in some wallets being falsely credited huge sums of SUB1X that didn't exist. Some were credited more than others. The responsible thing to do in this situation would be to leave the coins in the wallets, however, some users took it upon themselves to sell these imaginary coins. Now the exchange balance is -1200SUB1X.
Activity: 434
Wallet updated, easy as always and now it works fine.

I have also updated the Spanish thread with the last version of the wallets. Chek it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsub1x-moneda-masternode-y-suplemento-mas-bajo-1051-apr-zerocoin-2625411
I do not receive the POS reward on my v1.0.0.8 wallet for the second day. Do not tell me what the problem may be and how to solve it?

There is a major update in the newest version of the wallet, v1.0.0.9. Do you mind to update to this newest version first and tell us whether your problem still exist or not?

Today came the first POS payment on the new v1.0.0.9-Release-32bit wallet 0.00198960. So it works.

this pos reward goes up to 0.01 from block 85000 and higher

I think this coin had a great idea of low supply, but things are not being runned in the proper way: too much confusion and probably not a proper handling of reward changes. Hope it will find it's way.

Method is found, the problem was that the blocks must created on average in 6 seconds and the reward was calculated for these conditions.

Instead, we have the blocks creations in average per 60 seconds, which means that the reward was 10 times less than planned.

It was decided not to change the time of creation blocks, because this would have to do a fork, and increase the reward for blocks without fork.
Activity: 29
I didn't swap my token. I was ill and couldn't follow the news and I missed it Sad
What a luck.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I do not receive the POS reward on my v1.0.0.8 wallet for the second day. Do not tell me what the problem may be and how to solve it?

There is a major update in the newest version of the wallet, v1.0.0.9. Do you mind to update to this newest version first and tell us whether your problem still exist or not?

Today came the first POS payment on the new v1.0.0.9-Release-32bit wallet 0.00198960. So it works.

You mean Stake rewards go to 0.01? Or MN rewards?
rewards will be 0.05 starting from block 85000 80℅ MN 20℅ Stake

Great news. I look forward to it. Now, even with the marketing of the coin has developed successfully. I'm ready to advertise it in social networks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

rewards will be 0.05 starting from block 85000 80℅ MN 20℅ Stake
Activity: 60

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

I think this coin had a great idea of low supply, but things are not being runned in the proper way: too much confusion and probably not a proper handling of reward changes. Hope it will find it's way.

Activity: 149

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

do I need to update my wallet? my old one works well ... windows 64

Yes, you need to update your wallet to version 1.0.0.9 to 85000 block, it will not be soon, but still. Track it from the link (Sub1x blockchain): http://207.246.72.251
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
do I need to update my wallet? my old one works well ... windows 64
Pages:
Jump to: