Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 6. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
I now have another problems. 75% of all my funds are marked as immature and can not be send the swap address.

I tried to unlock it via coin control features, but I can not see the locked/immature amount there.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Guys, write in the thread please who already received the coins and specify the date when they were sent for swap. So there will be less anxiety and a clearer picture for the rest.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Make the future!
Can I reserve Dutch translation please? Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am a lil bit confused. Is it 100% sure that no snapshot will be used? I have my funds on different addresses. A masternode and some other sub1x addresses. I can send them all to one single address and then swap them from this address?

As far as I understood, you shouldn't send all coins from different addresses to one single address, because the form requires you to fill in the sending address. You can only fill in one address at a time (correct me if I'm wrong) and every time you refresh the form, you'll get a different swap address.

I'd use the coin control feature to send coins from different addresses and fill in the form multiple times accordingly.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
I am a lil bit confused. Is it 100% sure that no snapshot will be used? I have my funds on different addresses. A masternode and some other sub1x addresses. I can send them all to one single address and then swap them from this address?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The swap ends 23:00 GMT tomorrow. It's very important to swap before this time, otherwise your coins will become worthless.

Hi Will, when you going to transfer the old coin to the new chain?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
The swap ends 23:00 GMT tomorrow. It's very important to swap before this time, otherwise your coins will become worthless.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
whew...done.
Just did the second swap.
Had to reformat my computer...ugh, took over an hour to do.
Anyway, hope I did it all ok and get my new coins.
Thanks all and good luck!
Tx id
972a583822097f74aae6490f2d1478388a36bd93c58d1950cc9b420f8daa7c30
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
where can we buy this coin?

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/SUB1X-ETH   maybe here

this is the old erc-20 coin, with no value today as it was swapped! don't get scammed
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Activity: 370
how to do when my wallets have more than one address?
i cannot control use which address  to send coins to the swap address.

I think you have to submit a separate form for each address. Refresh the website swap page and you will see it generates a new swap address to associate with each sub1x address.

In the sub1x wallet you can control which address sends coins by going to options and selecting coin control. That will allow you to select specific addresses as inputs to send from.
thank u very much and i will try it!
the dev team have snapshot why we have to send coins to them?  i do not undstand.
Activity: 132
I came here to say that I've been waiting for more than 2 days for the swapped coin to arrive, but now it seems that we must all wait until the 28th. Ok, let's wait, let's hope all this waiting and uncertainty is deserved.
Activity: 69
where can we buy this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Here's the info...

Here are the instructions you need to follow. In doing so, you will be able to swap and transition smoothly between the 2 chains.

1) Download the new SUB1X wallet
https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x/releases

The links for each operating system have been updated on the ANN. You do not need to replace the files for the old SUB1X wallet because it's a different chain. Do NOT delete the old wallet.dat file until you have sent the old coins for swapping.

2) Submit your details in the swap form here
https://sub1x.org/swapuser2/submitswap

Visit the page above and send your coins to the address provided. A snapshot has been taken from the 26th January. Any rewards or movement after this date will not be valid for swapping. For those wondering about CryptoBridge, they will switch the daemon to make deposits/withdrawals compatible for the new wallet. You do not need to do anything, but please do not move coins from the exchange until I can confirm it's safe to do so.

3) Anyone with masternodes needs to wipe their VPS servers clean and begin the MN setup again once the new coins are in their local wallet.
The guides are below for reference.
https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf
https://sub1x.org/guide/WindowsSetuppdf

SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x
zSub1x - Latest wallet with Zerocoin integration.

I'm going to post this once a day until February the 28th, as many SUB1X investors don't appear to be active on Telegram and Discord. 28th is the final day to swap coins.
Activity: 443

I think you have to submit a separate form for each address. Refresh the website swap page and you will see it generates a new swap address to associate with each sub1x address.

In the sub1x wallet you can control which address sends coins by going to options and selecting coin control. That will allow you to select specific addresses as inputs to send from.

Is the swap not going to happen automatically? Does everyone have to fill out an application in order to receive the new coins? What's the deadline for doing that?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Activity: 370
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
So it means that new coins will be sent in march?

Would it be transparent that you publish a list of swapped coins and addresses?

As far I understand the dispatch of new coins will begin on February 28, but how long it will last I do not know, such information was not, perhaps something will become clear in the near future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
According to the latest news, the swap will be held on February 28, so do not panic, those who sent their coins before. But everything was delayed very strongly.  Sad

Thanks, Klaud07 Now it is clear that the new coins should come on February 28 and now I will calmly wait until this date.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
So it means that new coins will be sent in march?

Would it be transparent that you publish a list of swapped coins and addresses?

Pages:
Jump to: