Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 17. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
in a network of 265 nodes, of which 93 have closed ports. http://sub1x.mn.zone/
The owners of the nodes - be decent people, do not think about your immediate advantage and update your wallets and open the ports. You jeopardize the further development of the project. In the end, it ends with the fact that those coins for which you are not updated will destroy the project and all (including your coins) will completely depreciate.

Not that they don't want to update their wallets and ports but I think they did not receive the messages neither did they know about that there is a newer version of wallet and they need to open their port. I hope they can check back more frequently to see this newer update and do all the necessaries asap.

It is better if the team or developers are able to do something to punish, penalty or shut down those masternodes after exceeding a certain time frame.

I think that would be a good solution.. force the network to shutdown nodes that arent open ports, that way the only nodes running are active and the network straightens it self out rather than waiting for everyone to upgrade.

There is another wallet upgrade coming soon and masternode rewards will be a fixed .05 percoin based on a telegram update.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
The owners of the nodes - be decent people, do not think about your immediate advantage and update your wallets and open the ports. You jeopardize the further development of the project. In the end, it ends with the fact that those coins for which you are not updated will destroy the project and all (including your coins) will completely depreciate.

Not that they don't want to update their wallets and ports but I think they did not receive the messages neither did they know about that there is a newer version of wallet and they need to open their port. I hope they can check back more frequently to see this newer update and do all the necessaries asap.

It is better if the team or developers are able to do something to punish, penalty or shut down those masternodes after exceeding a certain time frame.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Already made the instruction, constantly turn to the owner of the masternode, with requests to update the wallets and open the ports. People Are you interested in the future of this coin? Then do what you are asked by the developers!
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
what's wrong with the people?  why their masternode is not yet upgraded? It's clear that it was a mandatory upgrade, what are they waiting for? I'm receiving a lot of 0.00033 rewards and a few of 0.0008, is the same same with your masternodes?

yes it is all the same same with all other mn's ... and yes is very frustrating that some are not doing what is required and we all are being punished for it.  missing out on lots of bigger rewards thanks to them.

it does make you wonder what they are waiting for and why they won't do what is needed to support the coin network

I got the same rewards as you. Some big reward and a lot of small reward. I hope other masternodes owner can aware of this situation and update or open their nodes' port as soon as possible. This is quite suffering as our ROI became smaller. They thought masternode is set and forget and come back after a year for big return.  Cry
Activity: 126
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
what's wrong with the people?  why their masternode is not yet upgraded? It's clear that it was a mandatory upgrade, what are they waiting for? I'm receiving a lot of 0.00033 rewards and a few of 0.0008, is the same same with your masternodes?

yes it is all the same same with all other mn's ... and yes is very frustrating that some are not doing what is required and we all are being punished for it.  missing out on lots of bigger rewards thanks to them.

it does make you wonder what they are waiting for and why they won't do what is needed to support the coin network
Activity: 434
what's wrong with the people?  why their masternode is not yet upgraded? It's clear that it was a mandatory upgrade, what are they waiting for? I'm receiving a lot of 0.00033 rewards and a few of 0.0008, is the same same with your masternodes?
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Activity: 8
How much is the cost of the token? On which exchange will this token be traded?
Activity: 9
Great Team! I feel part of the grandiose idea!
I ❤ Mastern✿des
"All holders with the ERC-20 version of SUB1X will need to swap their tokens. The swap will be conducted manually on the SUB1X website and lasts for 1 month: 8th December 0:00 GMT to 8th January 0:00 GMT."

I did not swap my part of the token at the appointed time. I found the quoted message too late. Now it's burnt out?

This always happens, they should open swap for at least a few more months.

and why does this always happen, because the person got the coins and had no interest in keeping up to date with the project, they should not open for longer, sorry for your loss

Why there is swap limit time? I think it is better to just open up to swap Sub1X anytime. Most of the people forgot about this tokens and when they realize about is, the swap was over and their sub1x became useless.

So, can the team kindly reconsider and let them do the swap?

If people forget about their tokens, then the project does not interest them.

Coins that have not been claimed will go to the development of the project, so I do not see any problems.

Airdrop was made first of all, that would gather the community around the project, think about it.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
"All holders with the ERC-20 version of SUB1X will need to swap their tokens. The swap will be conducted manually on the SUB1X website and lasts for 1 month: 8th December 0:00 GMT to 8th January 0:00 GMT."

I did not swap my part of the token at the appointed time. I found the quoted message too late. Now it's burnt out?

This always happens, they should open swap for at least a few more months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
For all who have red port on mnsite of sub1x go to discord channel and follow the guides to open ports.

videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe1ELSUTPai6-X70hnlLDqA

Mn setup guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtSSeLS56zsR4c3gEAzIgqdhUgu-IJJWMiOR0aikOnU/edit

win setup(new):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtSSeLS56zsR4c3gEAzIgqdhUgu-IJJWMiOR0aikOnU/edit

Linux MN Setup Guide: https://sub1x.org/guide/LinuxSetupPdf (Note that: Listen=0 should be replaced with Listen=1, this can be found on page 9 of the guide)

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
I ❤ Mastern✿des
ya need to help get everyone else to do theirs too LOL

those that have not upgraded are affecting the network

Shocked

also check that you are reachable
http://sub1x.mn.zone/

be sure you don't have listen=0 in the vps config if red and unreachable

(I am not the dev, but dev really busy, wanted to help you with answers)
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Hello dev,
I updated my wallet to the latest one few days ago, but I still get the 0.00333333 reward ( sometimes 0.008 )
Do I have to do something beside updating the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: