Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 19. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Did updated version decrease stake rewards? I got my first one after the update and its 0.0019, it was constantly 0.0066 before.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Reminder to everyone that your wallets need to be updated, if you want to receive higher MN rewards.

can everyone please update your SUB1X Core:1.0.0.3 wallets so we get our bigger rewards  Roll Eyes  ... "68% of network are on new 1.0.0.8 version, once the rest update the new reward will be every block
Old wallets still have an effect on the network"
your making me wait  Wink
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Ah damn, I cannot swap anymore my tokens, since I've seen the new thread a little too late (I've been busy). What now?

I think that it's too late for you. there was a period to swap the coins, now is finished, so as fas as I know your tokens are worthless. 

Anybody can correct me please if I'm wrong?

I hope there is still a chance to swap (after all it's only a week).
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
when the new coins can be trade in exchanges?
i want to buy some to builde a masternode.

its already on the CryptoBridge Dex exchange. Check the first page.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
bounty good, i will share it for my friends .
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
Reminder to everyone that your wallets need to be updated, if you want to receive higher MN rewards.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS ON THE SUB1X WEBSITE FOR BETTER MASTERNODE REWARDS 80%
And only 19,8% for POS ?
Activity: 149
UPDATE YOUR WALLETS ON THE SUB1X WEBSITE FOR BETTER MASTERNODE REWARDS 80-20%
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I successfully updated my Linux masternode using the tutorial provided at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PX5kmFgw2O1ZDIz1rg7-VWBDfhknx_JLqwWGfm1NqZY/edit

I am currently receiving the correct rewards of .008.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
when the new coins can be trade in exchanges?
i want to buy some to builde a masternode.
Hodl DeepOnion
MN/POS: 50%/50%

// 80% for Masternodes
   if (nHeight <= 43200) {
         ret = blockValue / 5;
      } else if (nHeight < 63000 && nHeight > 43200) {
         ret = blockValue / (100 / 30);
      } else {
         ret = blockValue / 100 * 80;

}

Activity: 434
Ah damn, I cannot swap anymore my tokens, since I've seen the new thread a little too late (I've been busy). What now?

I think that it's too late for you. there was a period to swap the coins, now is finished, so as fas as I know your tokens are worthless. 

Anybody can correct me please if I'm wrong?
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Hodl DeepOnion
I received my first MN Reward: 0.008  Wink

1) VPS 1 - 17 hours work - no rewards, and in http://sub1x.mn.zone my address is missing. What problem?
2) VPS 2 on AWS - The new wallet does not want to work at all, it has not been synchronized for many hours. And if I download a database from another computer, it writes about its corrupted.

Activity: 81
Romanian - TRANSLATION RESERVERD
Activity: 129
I received my first MN Reward: 0.008  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The developers say please do not need to restart the masternode after block 63000? Changes automatically take effect when the node is running?
Something yesterday I had a record low compensation from the node ... 4 payments of 0.0033. After POS-staking - 10 times to 0.0069 this is a mere penny. Let's see what will change after the 63000 block!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
To say that if there's no chance to buy a masternode will kill the value is definitely untrue.  With zeronet enabled a pure masternode/pos coin with such a low supply can retain and gain great value, especially with a masternode limit.
I completely agree!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
I absolutely vote to bring the node limit back. To go back and forth saying there is no limit then making a poll with altered results saying there will be a limit. This is horrible for the coin.

The staking/node rates were messed up and will be fixed at block 63000.  I purposely broke up my masternode to take advantage of the heightened staking for less than one day because i saw the limit had been removed... but then it was posted that it was a rumour. Then there was a poll posted stating everyone wanted to keep the limit.

Now the limit is removed.
Once I saw 240 active masternodes I hurried as fast as possible to get my masternode back together, up and running.  There should DEFINITELY be a limit on masternodes if not 250, 275 tops... if we go any higher the lowest supply masternode coin wont be the lowest for that long.

To say that if there's no chance to buy a masternode will kill the value is definitely untrue.  With zeronet enabled a pure masternode/pos coin with such a low supply can retain and gain great value, especially with a masternode limit.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
I believe the masternode/staking rebalancing takes place at block 63k... so less than 100 blocks to go  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: