Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 2. (Read 14215 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
What's the current wallet version?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Anyone know timeframe on getting back up on an exchange?
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Why do some have the swapped coins and I'm still waiting for my coins? Is there any information about when the distribution will be completed?
I wrote both in the telegram group and here the willdono, also an e-mail to the support. No reaction so far...

Try to contact them on telegram channel, they are present and serious. Coin had a lot of issue, but i got back my new coins for 2 mn and they're up and running now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Why do some have the swapped coins and I'm still waiting for my coins? Is there any information about when the distribution will be completed?
I wrote both in the telegram group and here the willdono, also an e-mail to the support. No reaction so far...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I want to contact the developer, as I'm sure he is reading this forum. Why do we have such a weak marketing? I understand that you do not have enough time for everything, but you could either run a bounty, subscribe, conduct some kind of marketing action. Was at the very beginning, last year the Airdrop, but this is not enough. We need to do something. Nobody knows about the project. No time to do it yourself - hire people for it. We decided to solve technical problems, we need to move on to marketing. This is an integral part of modern business. Sometimes there are dummy projects, but everyone knows about all of them and everyone says, and SUB1X has its own chip, but nobody knows about the project. I do not consider several hundred investors, holders of the nodes. It is necessary to allocate time and start developing a marketing strategy. Twitter, Facebook - the project is empty ... this is not an allowable luxury.

it seems to me that first of all it will be necessary to solve internal problems, I have not yet received my coins from the swap, I kept my coins from the first day, the first swap was successful for me, but now they decided to save on me? and how I see I'm not the only one .. what marketing can I talk about, how can I now advise people to buy these coins, and what to expect tomorrow?
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31605022

I really do not understand what is happening, why the developers are silent, I have a very unpleasant feeling that I was deceived
if the developers boldly stated that the swap was finished and all the coins are distributed, I will have the right to announce that this is a scam, but they just keep silent ... do they delay the time?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Is there a block explorer for the new version zSUB1X?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
For those that maybe have the same problem, I have been able to successfully start the Masternode via the debug command line, as in the wallet it was giving IP unreachable
Activity: 129
I want to contact the developer, as I'm sure he is reading this forum. Why do we have such a weak marketing? I understand that you do not have enough time for everything, but you could either run a bounty, subscribe, conduct some kind of marketing action. Was at the very beginning, last year the Airdrop, but this is not enough. We need to do something. Nobody knows about the project. No time to do it yourself - hire people for it. We decided to solve technical problems, we need to move on to marketing. This is an integral part of modern business. Sometimes there are dummy projects, but everyone knows about all of them and everyone says, and SUB1X has its own chip, but nobody knows about the project. I do not consider several hundred investors, holders of the nodes. It is necessary to allocate time and start developing a marketing strategy. Twitter, Facebook - the project is empty ... this is not an allowable luxury.

This is in the works. We are waiting for the block explorer and Website to go live. How do you want to start a marketing campaign if people cannot even go to a website.
Willdono already requested people interested in helping out with marketing etc. in the Telegram group.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Perhaps someone will be interested...

In the telegram there is a guy who launched 4 nodes on one Linux server and said that this is not the limit.

But you need to rent additional static IP addresses

Nice.

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Perhaps someone will be interested...

In the telegram there is a guy who launched 4 nodes on one Linux server and said that this is not the limit.

But you need to rent additional static IP addresses
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Thanks to Willdono I finally received the swapped coins. Thanks.

Are there instructions to start the MN on Ubuntu 16 ?

Just a reprint from Telegram:

####Start with Ubuntu 16.04
#### Search and replace with your username for easier copy/paste

##Change root password
passwd

adduser

usermod -aG sudo

su -

sudo apt update
sudo apt upgrade -y

sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libzmq5 libevent-pthreads. git ufw nano

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

##### If you need need a swap:
##### You NEED a swap if you only have 1G RAM
sudo fallocate -l 2G /swapfile
sudo chmod 600 /swapfile
sudo mkswap /swapfile
sudo swapon /swapfile
echo "/swapfile none swap sw 0 0" | sudo tee -a /etc/fstab
echo "vm.swappiness=10" | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf

git clone https://github.com/SuB1X-Coin/zSub1x
cd zSub1x
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
strip src/zsub1x{d,-cli,-tx}
cp src/zsub1x{d,-cli,-tx} ~
cd

mkdir .zsub1x
nano .zsub1x/zsub1x.conf

########## Paste and edit below into the file
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
port=5721
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
externalip=
masternodeprivkey=
######### Save and exit

./zsub1xd -daemon

sudo ufw limit ssh
sudo ufw allow 5721
sudo ufw logging on
sudo ufw enable

crontab -e
####### Paste the following line at the bottom and save
@reboot ~/sub1xd -daemon

####### Note the following commands should work in Ubuntu but may not work in other distros
####### Some distros comment out these lines.  Running both lines should work for either case.
####### Everyone should disable root SSH logins
sudo sed -i 's/#PermitRootLogin yes/PermitRootLogin no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo sed -i 's/PermitRootLogin yes/PermitRootLogin no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config

####### ONLY run this line if you have installed an SSH public key on the server

sudo sed -i 's/#PasswordAuthentication yes/#PasswordAuthentication no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo sed -i 's/PasswordAuthentication yes/PasswordAuthentication no/' /etc/ssh/sshd_config
####### Enable the changes you just made to SSH daemon
sudo service sshd restart

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Thanks to Willdono I finally received the swapped coins. Thanks.

Are there instructions to start the MN on Ubuntu 16 ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
OMG finally... I got my coins days ago.. but between such a hectic weekend at work and everything I've now got my new masternode setup, and its showing green on the list and ive received my first masternode reward.

Staking is working great too for my extra coins...

Starting to see some light at the end of this tunnel Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Datum: 19.02.2018 13:15
An: Submit Swap SfPqcWWEVR5MpngE2CoZBtSp3FqhMCYeeP
Belastung: -3.18550000 SUB1X
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.00001920 SUB1X
Nettobetrag: -3.18551920 SUB1X
Transaktions-ID: 988b3125dee92941bb9618351e2f7d86a9f101b732c252ad9b7d5b3be5734c7d

When can I expect my new coins? Is there a list somewhere, when and which coins have already been transferred?

My new Sub1X Address: ZXp1osE29fsr6RcUvQix7KGqXVvoRono6e
Cannot wait for Sub1x to hit the exchange again. It will be interesting to see what the market will do.
now the coin has very good profitability indicators, in order to attract a lot of attention to itself. Let's hope that after the release on the stock exchange, a powerful pump is waiting for us !!!

And hopefully not a powerful dump :/
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Cannot wait for Sub1x to hit the exchange again. It will be interesting to see what the market will do.
now the coin has very good profitability indicators, in order to attract a lot of attention to itself. Let's hope that after the release on the stock exchange, a powerful pump is waiting for us !!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
It is hoped that the project will do a good job in the function of the wallet. Because I lost the coin in the other project, the coin didn't come back, it was very depressed.
Pages:
Jump to: