Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | 500%+ APR | Zerocoin ★ - page 5. (Read 14215 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I received today my coins sent for swap. I hope that the swap will end and the marketing of the coin will begin. Coins are displayed in the line SUB1X, and in the string xSUB1X 0. So it should be? Tell me, does the stalking turn on at once?
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
does anyone know if i can set up a sub1x wallet on a raspberry pi?
any tutorials on how to do this?
i think i would like to start staking this coin.
thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
wanna also tell that everything went fine nad i recieved my coins 50 minutes after the end of date Smiley
Activity: 434
I just want to inform that I have received all the coins and my masternode is running. Everything is like two months ago.

Long live to this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Congrats on getting coins! I hope that the rest of the project will be fine!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Glad to have finally gotton my coins and that the snapshot version was canceled... but i sent my swap 18 days ago before receiving coins.. while others waited til last minute.

It was a 1:1 swap and people probably ran their node/staked til the end..... i guess I swapped too early but glad to have coins and my masternode up and running once again finally. Yet to receive first reward but soon enough hopefully Grin
The swap has officially closed and all those who submitted their form between the allocated dates have received the new SUB1X.

There are 4 categories of people who may not have been able to swap all of their coins:

1)Those who suffered from the negative ghost stake minting bug

2)Inaccurate swap forms

3)Missed the final swap date

4)Blockchain or network issues

All of the above will be dealt with manually on a case by case basis.

The CryptoBridge team will switch the daemon, so people with coins in limbo on the exchange are going to get auto swapped over the coming days. This also means that SUB1X will be trading there again very soon.

With regards to compensation for lost MN rewards, this will come as a separate payment over the coming days. The distribution process is depicted in the table below.
I sent you my coins one of the first. But then I had problems with sending: my transaction for some reason was dated by another number. I immediately sent you screenshots of all this. You wrote to me that my problem is not different from others and everything is under control ...
Now almost all received their coins, but I do not ... I'm very worried. Please see my case. Thank you!
Activity: 476
Received my balance minus tx fees paid for transaction to swap address.. got it after 45 minutes of swap closing. Thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Got my coins yesterday, the new wallet works like a charm  Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

how much time will you need to distribute the coins? I did not get anything, when can I start worrying? I sent one of the first

I sent everything, I do not know what I did right. in any case, wait 48 hours. the old wallet did not delete, it's good that at different, you can simultaneously run 2 purses.

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Received my swap coins too. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 60
Also got new coins, 1:1 for the old coins I sent, so everything ok. Good thing that dev decided to do the swap this way because we would lose on all those rewards after the 26th.
And I did not get anything ... What should I do? To whom to address?
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
this guy is legit.
i just got my new coins.
thank you!
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
The swap has officially closed and all those who submitted their form between the allocated dates have received the new SUB1X.

There are 4 categories of people who may not have been able to swap all of their coins:

1)Those who suffered from the negative ghost stake minting bug

2)Inaccurate swap forms

3)Missed the final swap date

4)Blockchain or network issues

All of the above will be dealt with manually on a case by case basis.

The CryptoBridge team will switch the daemon, so people with coins in limbo on the exchange are going to get auto swapped over the coming days. This also means that SUB1X will be trading there again very soon.

With regards to compensation for lost MN rewards, this will come as a separate payment over the coming days. The distribution process is depicted in the table below.

*The opportunity cost column represents the amount of coins that would have been earned had the MN been left on.
*The staking column doesn't take into account network difficulty on that particular day.

A new ANN and website are going to be released within the next 7 days. The SUB1X dev team feels this is appropriate, considering the drastic changes that have taken place these past few weeks.
Activity: 260
Merit: 217
wow - I sure got screwed with this project. Never did receive my coins from cryptobridge although I have evidence I purchased them and sent them to my wallet. Now they are worth nothing even if I do receive them. nice.

You'll have to take that up with CryptoBridge because it has nothing to do with SUB1X.
Activity: 91
wow - I sure got screwed with this project. Never did receive my coins from cryptobridge although I have evidence I purchased them and sent them to my wallet. Now they are worth nothing even if I do receive them. nice.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
no coins till yet, but as told the deadline is just in a few hours. Everything will be done tomorrow, and then, up to new shores.
Activity: 476
February 28 came to an end. Has anyone received the promised coins?

A couple of posts above, willdono said the swap is open until 23.00 GMT... so a couple more hours left until it's done. Hope everyone will get their coins within a reasonable timeframe Smiley
February 28 came to an end. Has anyone received the promised coins?
Pages:
Jump to: