Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 178. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
diff skyrocketed and for NORMAL people with just a few gpus had no chance to find any blocks whatsoever.

I have two blocks with single 290 card.

Fucking crying little cunts, this coin is fine!

I have a whole lot of GPUS and found only a handful of blocks. You know why? Because EVERYONE IS MINING THIS!

idiots just fucked up a perfectly fine launch.

The launch was not perfectly fine you spastic. The only ones claiming it was were the lucky ones who managed to find blocks. Pool's still aren't working.

Shaddup noob. Only noobs call for pools at launch.

Did Noirshares have pools at launch? How about Primecoin or Protoshares or Bitcoin or Riecoin or Quark or so many many more that are actually worth something and hold their value and continue to be traded. Investors can tell if a coin is fair, this one is fair. The guy claiming he found 59 blocks was on a fork. That was obvious. No other problems other than pools taking a day or so to get going. no big deal.

Anyhow, back to mining Noirshares on YPool.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Again, sorry for all, we promise that we will have a better launch with difficulty retarget each 40 blocks and pool can work after launch.

Do what CryptoMeth did! Review their launch. It worked out amazingly smooth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://summer.coins4everyone.com!

Pre-registrations are NOW open
We'll be there tomorrow 28th 6pm GMT for relaunch!

Prepare to mine at launch & point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4328
Algorithm: x11
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
diff skyrocketed and for NORMAL people with just a few gpus had no chance to find any blocks whatsoever.

I have a whole lot of GPUS and found only a handful of blocks. You know why? Because EVERYONE IS MINING THIS!

The launch was not perfectly fine you spastic. The only ones claiming it was were the lucky ones who managed to find blocks. Pool's still aren't working.
Activity: 685
Ok, sorry for all inconvenience, we will relaunch summer coin in 28 April 2014 18:00 GMT. We'll fix all above issue.

Again, sorry for waste of 2 hours mining today.

Fucking Bullshit! I have 8 block so far and the network is fine. Why are you listening to noobs who know nothing of mining or coins?

"blocks" : 287,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 6.15506531,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 150000000000,
"netmhashps" : 644.77571260,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false

+100
legendary

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Can't seem to get the wallet to accept the coinbase transaction with the foundation donation address.

Giving up for now.

Please re-release without donation address tomorrow.

Also, anyone who has mined on HashHarder - i will be keeping shares for first round, so keep your private keys safe and re-import to your new wallet tomorrow.

Shares will be paid out then for first round based on existing hashes.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
i stop mining!!!!!!!!
legendary
Can't seem to get the wallet to accept the coinbase transaction with the foundation donation address.

Giving up for now.

Please re-release without donation address tomorrow.
legendary
Ok, sorry for all inconvenience, we will relaunch summer coin in 28 April 2014 18:00 GMT. We'll fix all above issue.

Again, sorry for waste of 2 hours mining today.

Fucking Bullshit! I have 8 block so far and the network is fine. Why are you listening to noobs who know nothing of mining or coins?

"blocks" : 287,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 6.15506531,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 150000000000,
"netmhashps" : 644.77571260,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 1000000,
"testnet" : false

legendary
This was probably the fairest launch for solo mining recently. First time that pools didn't steal the show. Why don't you keep your miners solomining?

wow just wow.

how can 1 person with just a few gpu can solo mine? within 10 mins it was 17 difficulty.

but then again you already know this.

you are probably part of this scam or a whale and just want to cover up the travesty that is going on here.

The problem is Kimoto Gravity Well or any 1 block algo difficulty adjuster. It is not accurate at start and shoots the difficulty too high.

Activity: 187
FairCoin Core Developer
Again, sorry for all, we promise that we will have a better launch with difficulty retarget each 40 blocks and pool can work after launch.

Remove the damn donation address.

Its greedy and pointless. Either do a premine or provide a donation address people can offer to put up funds for.

A donation address in the block is stupid
+1
legendary

Remove the damn donation address.

Its greedy and pointless. Either do a premine or provide a donation address people can offer to put up funds for.

A donation address in the block is stupid
Activity: 147
Look at mine page!Relounch tomorrow!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 74

Activity: 756
I didn't find any blocks, but everyone crying for relaunch are just upset.

So Stratum needed changes to work. Big congratulations to the people that solved this.

The dev is not responsible for pools, there was no official pool BTW.

Several people reported that solo mining was working and rather than putting any effort in you just decide to cry relaunch.

Sad  Roll Eyes

^^ this ^^
Activity: 685
Just make the Pool for re-launching if you want it fair.
Activity: 168
solo mining was working

what diff does it make if solo-mine was working?

People with just a few GPUS did find blocks as well. For the future, keep your rig pointed at solo mining for a little while longer...
Activity: 98
so we have to stop mining?Huh

yes u loose only power
Jump to: