Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 180. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
And for the new wallet, difficulty will readjustment each 100 blocks, and at block 2000, readjustment each block.

New wallet will release tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad launch.

How about to set a launch timer on OP?
10x
legendary
Activity: 1148
The best launch ever I can remember was a coin that kept nodes with genesis block offline.
So everyone could setup everything and be ready for the launch.
Big farms as well as small miners connected to pool.
Then nodes went online and everyone started mining truly at the same time. No cheating, no instamining.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And for the new wallet, difficulty will readjustment each 100 blocks, and at block 2000, readjustment each block.

New wallet will release tomorrow.

Sorry for the bad launch.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This was probably the fairest launch for solo mining recently. First time that pools didn't steal the show. Why don't you keep your miners solomining?

wow just wow.

how can 1 person with just a few gpu can solo mine? within 10 mins it was 17 difficulty.

but then again you already know this.

you are probably part of this scam or a whale and just want to cover up the travesty that is going on here.

Are you talking to me?? I have a small rig of only 7 cards, total of 15 Mh/s... If I can find a block at difficulty 27 with my small rig, then anybody can find one...

Why would I be part of a scam. People know me from Zeitcoin... I have absolutely nothing to do with this dev. Not only that I am a mom of 3 kids, that is doing that as a hobby...

that's just luck man, i solved once(when diff was around 2500), one block mining litecoin in solo with one gpu, does that mean we can solo mine ltc?

Yes, why not. You can solo mine everything. To tell you the truth, I mine most coins solo. You might need to wait a few hours depending on the difficulty, but in the end, you always get about 30% or so more than pool mining (as pools skim off the top and you won't even know about it...). For LTC, you might need to wait a few weeks depending on your rig, but absolutely you can solo mine it.

are you crazy, solo mining ltc? lol  i challenge you to do it

you won't find a block ever

I personally wouldn't solo mine LTC, but all other coins up to difficulty 150 or so I would try... And as I said, most of the time, you get 30% more than on a pool.

You must be hitting some shit pools lol.  30% more with diffs up to 150?Huh

Well, that is your opinion. You should try it ... I had lots of conversations with earthcoin miners back in the day... But in the end, they all thanked me for pointing them to solo mining...
And I would only try pools that are well known. Seems like you never heard of it that pools are skimming off the top. Look it up... I am not saying all of them do, but how do you think 0% fee pools are financing their pool servers???
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Relaunch is great, it's the best thing to do for the future credibility of the coin. It also makes me laugh a little inside at the people trying to justify not-relaunching because they found some solo blocks! Smiley

The only reason for a relaunch is if the dns seeds go, or a coin forks or such. AFAIK nothing has happened. People just want to be greedy and get 10gh/s from first block i guess?

No relaunch - No reason to relaunch.

Fix the issues

Move on.
Activity: 154
Relaunch is great, it's the best thing to do for the future credibility of the coin. It also makes me laugh a little inside at the people trying to justify not-relaunching because they found some solo blocks! Smiley
Activity: 896
talking about fair launch with diff that shoots at 10 in 5 min , lmao

KGW at launch is lame, and still they keeps on using it

That is what I call fair launch. No instant minings.
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Do we need a new wallet for solo?
Activity: 38
This was probably the fairest launch for solo mining recently. First time that pools didn't steal the show. Why don't you keep your miners solomining?

wow just wow.

how can 1 person with just a few gpu can solo mine? within 10 mins it was 17 difficulty.

you are probably part of this scam or a whale and just want to cover up the travesty that is going on here.

Are you talking to me?? I have a small rig of only 7 cards, total of 15 Mh/s... If I can find a block at difficulty 27 with my small rig, then anybody can find one...

Why would I be part of a scam. People know me from Zeitcoin... I have absolutely nothing to do with this dev. Not only that I am a mom of 3 kids, that is doing that as a hobby...

that's just luck man, i solved once(when diff was around 2500), one block mining litecoin in solo with one gpu, does that mean we can solo mine ltc?

Yes, why not. You can solo mine everything. To tell you the truth, I mine most coins solo. You might need to wait a few hours depending on the difficulty, but in the end, you always get about 30% or so more than pool mining (as pools skim off the top and you won't even know about it...). For LTC, you might need to wait a few weeks depending on your rig, but absolutely you can solo mine it.

I personally wouldn't solo mine LTC, but all other coins up to difficulty 150 or so I would try... And as I said, most of the time, you get 30% more than on a pool.

You must be hitting some shit pools lol.  30% more with diffs up to 150?Huh
Activity: 176
if you can't mine solo, you are not true minres. You must to seat down and wait for someone, who makes your work.

I am true minres...and yet I still want to flush summer coin out to sea   Cheesy

Where is sharkcoin (SAK), to terminate all flush-coins, as was promised?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
This one was waisting of time and power.

Back to Badger coin guys the FIRST PoS X11 Coin.
legendary
For those who don't already realise

This coin requires a modification to the stratum to enable the 20SUM to go to the foundation address in the source code wallet.

Without this, the wallet will reject all valid block hashes as the coinbase transaction is missing this payout.

upload the source for relaunch then.

where can we find the modifications?

I use the emc2 stratum modifications and based it off them. Ultimately im not sure if i have configured it right yet. Need to find a block

wow just wow.

Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de

This coin requires a modification to the stratum to enable the 20SUM to go to the foundation address in the source code wallet.

Without this, the wallet will reject all valid block hashes as the coinbase transaction is missing this payout.

where can we find the modifications?
Activity: 28

Thanks for your information, hope that we will have the fair relaunch.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
280x config pls ?
What is the settings that i must have in my conf file in wallet folder so i can have solo mining???

Look up the basics of solo mining, and implement it on all coins.

The basic conf is:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.* (your router ip)
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=11111
maxconnections=100
legendary

Its a stratum mod, not a wallet adjustment.

AFAIK no one has put up a specific stratum for this coin.

Im testing the change for my pool at the moment.

Ideally we can make it work then I can pastebin the changes.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

wow just wow.

Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Why relaunch?
You need to give as explanations!
Jump to: