Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 176. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
i feel sorry for those who mined this shitcoin.
and to those who are going to mine it again.u should think twice.
I will mine it again.

good luck to u then.

Yeah cause, there is nothing better than to take advice from a total newbie on the forum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
it had major issues in the makefiles. this shows incompetence. or the "i want to launch on time".. no matter if its ready or not. not to speak about the devs mining themselves. they will do it again... instamine the first blocks. no thanks. i am off this thread
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It's funny how "fair" the launch was when majority couldn't even mine it while they mined blocks themselves...  and you wonder why dev premine and then they scream bloody murder that it's not a fair coin...   can't have it both ways.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i definately wont.

such a big fail 1st time.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I will mine it again.

good luck to u then.
Activity: 294
I will mine it again.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
This must be one of the first threads that has over 50 pages of posts without the coin being launched yet.
Activity: 594
summer...and the winter is not far
We will release new wallet and you have to delete all old wallet data, restart computer and run wallet again.
When?
Coin will be relaunched at: 28 APRIL 2014 18:00 GMT
You can delete wallet data now and restart computer.

(Go to %appdata% then find SummerCoin and delete map i think)
Fixed SummerCoin date on altcoincaledar.info
Activity: 112
We will release new wallet and you have to delete all old wallet data, restart computer and run wallet again.
When?
Activity: 117
Activity: 685
You had all the time in the World before lunch to deal with the pools. This is a business relation. Maybe you will re-launch if my online store couldn't use your coins too?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If there were no pools at all it might be considered fair. The thing that makes it not fair is that people were mining at pools in good faith and getting nothing for their efforts. It's really not that difficult to understand.
If there were no pools at all it might be considered fair. The thing that makes it not fair is that people were mining at pools in good faith and getting nothing for their efforts. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Yes, that's the reason why we have to relaunch. People mined on pool can't be received what they should. We're checking the way to release wallet before launch but people can only mine at launch. That will be the fairest launch for all.

do i need to reopen my wallet when coin relaunched? Or i just can start solo mining at relaunch without reopen the wallet?

Activity: 112
do i need to reopen my wallet when coin relaunched? Or i just can start solo mining at relaunch without reopen the wallet?
Activity: 980

Wanna join our club?  It's reaaalllly smaalllll  Shocked

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 980

It doesn't matter if you solo mined and found blocks because they are worthless. Not enough people are supporting the coin after the messed up launch. You need lots of people to get lots of coins so that they are motivated to get involved in coin.

It is better to relaunch the coin, get less coins and have them be worth more than they would have been after this messed up launch with the pools.

This is the second x11 + POS coin. There has been no peer reviews of the code yet.

Over time some good developers will peer review the code and someone will release it without any dev tax, without a premine and with a successful fair launch. That will be the coin that does the best.

Voice of reason

Respect!
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Jump to: