Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 29. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
And about the DEV...he need also to work / sleep etc...
He is doing ok....his last activity 2 hours ago ? What do you want ? an AC dev who just shutdown everything ??

Just support this coin !!!!

+1
After all Your doubts about this coin I'm glad that we have You on board barbmc193 Wink

+1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
guys mine on http://sum.ghash.org/ - we only have 4 miners there

I will come mining in about 30 min

About the summercoinpool ? any news?

Also can you guarantee that pool is not a scam.

And how often that pool pays?

I have about 20-30k of summer to receive from summercoinpool.com

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
guys mine on http://sum.ghash.org/ - we only have 4 miners there
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hot summer mining the cooler summercoin.
Activity: 210
Why is summercoin still not on coinmarketcap ?? That's the first you want to do, if you want some visibility ! Dev, what's missing for being listed there ?

is it because this coin is too new (1 week old) ? I am just guessing
Activity: 148
Why is summercoin still not on coinmarketcap ?? That's the first you want to do, if you want some visibility ! Dev, what's missing for being listed there ?
Activity: 14
I invested 0.5BTC into summercoin .......Seem it will become to a shit
I invested 1.2BTC It seems we're going to hell  Angry
Calm down my friend. I also have invested pretty serious money (1 BTC), but I won't sell it with loss. DO NOT SELL! Our community is strong and there's many people, which are helping this coin and tries to make it as great as it can be. Just hold Your coins and relax. Many good things ahead Smiley
VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
I can’t sell now, I do not like loss Smiley
Activity: 210
Keep on voting on mintpal. That is one thing we have to keep doing. Blackcoin , dogecoin , ect all once hit a very low point before booming and it takes them a couple of weeks to do that. This coin is about 1 week old. We can't expect 100% increase in value everyday.
I'm willing to donate some SUM to someone with experience to help further develop this coin. Dev, do you agree this is a good idea? Sharing the workload?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
I have over 250k of summercoin so I really want this coin to at least become viable again. Just ignore the trolls that show up in every single thread of bitcointalk. Furthermore I do not expect the dev to be 24/7 however right now he needs to be more active. We need a game plan; tidy up the frontpage and the website, clear up the wallet issues and get that multipool started. Perhaps the dev can assign someone the role as communicator/right-hand man so there is more support in this thread. The coin specifics are fine and we also have a decent community so I do see its quite possible for this coin to have a decent future.
+1
The things that we need are MINERS and popularity. The base of this coin is very good, we just need popularity and good fast-paying multipool.
MINE HERE: http://sum.ghash.org/  Wink
I have over 250k of summercoin so I really want this coin to at least become viable again. Just ignore the trolls that show up in every single thread of bitcointalk. Furthermore I do not expect the dev to be 24/7 however right now he needs to be more active. We need a game plan; tidy up the frontpage and the website, clear up the wallet issues and get that multipool started. Perhaps the dev can assign someone the role as communicator/right-hand man so there is more support in this thread. The coin specifics are fine and we also have a decent community so I do see its quite possible for this coin to have a decent future.
Activity: 41
18K summercoin became shit in my wallet Cry
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Calm down my friend. I also have invested pretty serious money (1 BTC), but I won't sell it with loss. DO NOT SELL! Our community is strong and there's many people, which are helping this coin and tries to make it as great as it can be. Just hold Your coins and relax. Many good things ahead Smiley
VOTE: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
shit coin! 200 satashi!

Where? it's 500 on bittrex. I will go up once we get more miners on multipools
Activity: 14
Activity: 231
shit coin! 200 satashi!
Activity: 19
Another Shitcoin !  Grin 3 day mining going to ass .
Activity: 268
love is first
Great, I see summercoin now is in Sharexcoin exchange. Exciting news.
will trade there
Activity: 56
the summercoin is in danger. so many dump, why?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
@sl0819
 If You really think that the coin with 187 pages on btctalk, 6 new ones for a day, big community, 1500 votes on Mintpal during 24 hours, working PoS and multipools is dead just becouse someone have sold his coins for ~ 0.2 BTC total ,then You have a problem. Go stare on charts and have a fun. Cya
Pages:
Jump to: