Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 30. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Summercoin is dead, can easily go to below 10 sat now,
the buy order at 100 sat, and just 10k

this is what happens when fcking dev doesn't even care to update the first post or work pro-actively during the initial days of coin launch. Where are the fanboys waiting for the light and hope?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I invested 0.5BTC into summercoin .......Seem it will become to a shit
Activity: 42
Summercoin is dead, can easily go to below 10 sat now,
the buy order at 100 sat, and just 10k
Activity: 686
What that new exchange ? Why we need such a new exchange? Nobody will go there play, just try to focus on the big exchange man.

the dev of sharecoin and summercoin are friends?

dev of sharecoin, summercoin and maybe coffeecoin are friends too?
to the moon together
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

http://sum.ghash.org/ is avaiable again. If we reach 150 Mh/s, I'll create X11 pool.
Please do X11. My temp went to 95 celsius.!!!

wow. I never , ever , see 80 c on my GPU before. I am sure u can cook an egg within mins on those

how many GPU's do you have? Is this coin profitable to mine now?
Activity: 504

http://sum.ghash.org/ is avaiable again. If we reach 150 Mh/s, I'll create X11 pool.

wow. I never , ever , see 80 c on my GPU before. I am sure u can cook an egg within mins on those

We need more miners then admin will add x11 option to the multipool
Activity: 210

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Still waiting for updates from dev regarding wallet, at least mac wallet is downloading from blockchain for hours.. more than 24 ..

is it stuck ? Did u check whether its downloading ?
Activity: 462
Still waiting for updates from dev regarding wallet, at least mac wallet is downloading from blockchain for hours.. more than 24 ..
We need more miners if you want to push the price up
Activity: 40
Great, I see summercoin now is in Sharexcoin exchange. Exciting news.
great Wink
Activity: 21
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!
Great news man! Looking forward to see this! Wink Keep up Your good work.

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Most definitely! Every little bit counts!
Let more people see this. Now Summercoin is in ShareXcoin, it will soon be added in mintpal soon.

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.

Pool will be live soon, keep checking. That's enough for me tonight, have a good night and move your rigs to sum.ghash.org soon

You leave me no choise, you're terrible Tongue

maybe u want to create sha pool ? Someone here got 2 TH of sha.

I plan to do it after Tuesday, when will be released a new version of ghash.org multipool platform.

if u are active , all other SUM multipool will come to you because the rest of the pool seems not so active. If all come to ur pool, u get some nice hash rate across all algo (scrypt, x11, sha)

All, lets join this pool, once admin see our potential he will add X11/SHA support!
VOTE FOR US ON MINTPAL, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE ON THIS EXCHANGE, PLEASE SEND SOME BTC TO ADDRESS 195rYrKbqTXKXtPqXi3qTz4LGoYZSbWhCX (SUM donation addtess on mintpal) - any spare satochi? Smiley
I'm voting every hour, everyday! Our stepping into MINTPAL will be a huge thing. VOTE! Smiley

Voting every hour! We need a good multipool asap, I am trying to convince one multipool owner who I know to open SUM multipool, so stay tuned!

Possibly only scrypt mining will be available but if we get many miners on the start he will add x11/sha. What you think guys? Should I push him to open it asap?

Ok, there is a big chance that he will reopen sum.ghash.org soon, but we need as many miners as possible! If everything goes well he will add support for X11.

Pool will be live soon, keep checking. That's enough for me tonight, have a good night and move your rigs to sum.ghash.org soon

I plan to do it after Tuesday, when will be released a new version of ghash.org multipool platform.

if u are active , all other SUM multipool will come to you because the rest of the pool seems not so active. If all come to ur pool, u get some nice hash rate across all algo (scrypt, x11, sha)

All, lets join this pool, once admin see our potential he will add X11/SHA support!

Up / join and don't forget to vote!
Activity: 20
Great, I see summercoin now is in Sharexcoin exchange. Exciting news.

Activity: 574
How many total coin do you want?I think a few
who can tell me the price now for this coin?I am just boring...

most alt coins are down and low volume due to BTC I guess. BTC itself is having low volume and down trend. If u are bored , maybe u should read up on how PoS works.

Activity: 322
who can tell me the price now for this coin?I am just boring...
Pages:
Jump to: