Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 47. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dev, what are you working on?
Activity: 294
How much btc does the multipool put in each day?
Is there a marketing/pr plan? We desperately need buy-support.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
wts sum, pm me
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
We are back on poloniex:
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_sum
Happy trading Wink
bcd
Activity: 252
Now the fundamentals of the coin is good, we need PR. Scenario 1: Already big exchange like MintPal or Cryptsy bought a shitload of SUM at current cheap price, they list the coin, volume & price raise and there by dev gets enthusiastic and work on betterment of coin. Scenario 2: Dev and community need to work hard on PR, then big exchanges list it.

Working POS is not a good news, because it was supposed to work since from start.

There is no way scenario 1 would happened, they don't bother doing that, big exchanges only add coins with previous high trading volume. Look at most recent added coins on Mintpal, i remember Asiacoin was having 200+ BTC every day on Bittrex and Poloniex before it was adopted by Mintpal. SUM has only 2 BTC volume last 24 hours.

Completely agree with working POS. Dev acknowledged and fixed it.

SUM had more than 60 btc volume in Bittrex for 2 consecutive days. Today the volume is not bad for small exchange.

Dev should be little lenient with bounties. For example  bounty of 500 SUM for a game is lame. Dev involvement during the initial phase of coin life cycle is very crucial. Once the coin reaches big exchange, its different level. Its understandable to have long days in personal life, but as a Dev who creates, announces a coin should be committed for long hours in initial days of coin release/update, forum,  PR and follow up. A successful coin may change his life. I really hope Dev is going to do his best and so is the community/ bag holders.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
If we want SUCCES for this coin, then we need more MULTIPOOLS.
If we are short in multipools, then after staking period is over, everyone will try to sell his own coins,
and if there is no one (like multipool) , who will buy those selling coins,
the price will drop to
"0" and our summer coin will be delisted from Bittrex and or other stock markets.
Eventually we will left over with worthless coins in our wallets. Sad

So someone must do something or we are all scrued.
Yeah it's a waiting poker game, once someone decides they made enough percentage gain they will cash out and everyone will follow.
How long until someone bottles it? I think some already have 21%... perhaps more. Remember that interest is compounded. You are likely to be left with worthless coins before the 10% daily interest is up, doubt everyone will hold until the end but if they do then it's a mad dash to the finish line (flatline i.e. ZERO).

it costs almost nothing to keep this coin staked. keeping wallet open while mining in mulitpools for other coins which pays out in SUM is all profit.

these people just want to buy up cheap coins.
What is your point? The scenario still plays out, after 7 days of 10% compounded interest some will have nearly double the amount they started with. You know how compounding works? Even without compounding it's a straight up gamble of who will cash out first. Who wants to buy a coin that could be shat all over at a moment's notice?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1456
If we are short in multipools, then after staking period is over, everyone will try to sell his own coins,
the price will drop to
"0" and our summer coin will be delisted from Bittrex and or other stock markets.

Yeah it's a waiting poker game, once someone decides they made enough percentage gain they will cash out and everyone will follow.
How long until someone bottles it? I think some already have 21%... perhaps more. Remember that interest is compounded. You are likely to be left with worthless coins before the 10% daily interest is up, doubt everyone will hold until the end but if they do then it's a mad dash to the finish line (flatline i.e. ZERO).

it costs almost nothing to keep this coin staked. keeping wallet open while mining in mulitpools for other coins which pays out in SUM is all profit.

these people just want to buy up cheap coins.
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Now the fundamentals of the coin is good, we need PR. Scenario 1: Already big exchange like MintPal or Cryptsy bought a shitload of SUM at current cheap price, they list the coin, volume & price raise and there by dev gets enthusiastic and work on betterment of coin. Scenario 2: Dev and community need to work hard on PR, then big exchanges list it.

Working POS is not a good news, because it was supposed to work since from start.

There is no way scenario 1 would happened, they don't bother doing that, big exchanges only add coins with previous high trading volume. Look at most recent added coins on Mintpal, i remember Asiacoin was having 200+ BTC every day on Bittrex and Poloniex before it was adopted by Mintpal. SUM has only 2 BTC volume last 24 hours.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
I agree. I would like to hear sth from DEV, it would be nice if he would tell us on what he's currently working on & How we can help and what can we expect Wink
bcd
Activity: 252
the price will drop to

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
the price will drop to

I think too that multipools are very important now.

IMPORTANT
Ok people, if we need better multipool, why we won't just make it?  Cool Really it's not so hard. If anyone of You knows how to make a multipool or knows a person, which could do that - please inform us and DEV. Reward for this shouldn't be a problem - Dev has a bunch of SUMs, which he agreed to spend on improving the coin. We as the community can also gather some funds for multipool programmer Wink Great multipool with many miners and getting on big exchanges are our main goals now, I think.
~ Also I would like to see what DEV thinks about that, and how He/She thinks we can make it happen.  Wink
IMPORTANT

DEV please write to us what do You think and what can we do. Thanks
Ok guys, we have 10% POS working, but that's not all! Cheesy
Today I have received an email from Cryptsy with response:

"Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the   Cryptsy exchange [...]"

Looking good, doesn't it?  Grin Write to Them with proposal to add SummerCoin too! The more requests the more strong they become! Take care guys Wink

Standard auto-response
Activity: 448
the price will drop to

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Sine POW is over there is no mining anymore to process transactions. Instead mining function in OPEN wallets are used so when the wallet processes a block both the Stake coins are created ( you get some based on your weight /network weight) and TX are processed. Total money supply is increased by stake amount.

Multipools for SUM do n0t create any SUM. they create other coins sell them buy SUM and send to you. Total money supply is unchanged.

OP is unclear what happens to TX fees. Some coins destroy the. Others pay into stake. Not sure For SUM.

Can anybody please explain me, why did I receive POS coins for only about a half of my coins. I have all the coins in the wallet for same amount of time and they were all sent to my wallet with a single transaction. I assume that I am soon going to receive the POS for the other coins soon but I am just curious why this happened.

Thanks

I belive that here's Your answer Wink

"POS mining" process is just about holding coins and leaving your computer on. Only matured coins (coins stored in a wallet over 24 hours) are eligible for POS. Each block (every 45 seconds), a random lucky coin is selected to be the next "miner". If a node with the selected coin wallet is running, it will collect the transactions, make a block, and send it to the rest of the network and collect the fees. If the computer is turned off, however, then the entire network will have to select a different coin to make the transaction. This time, the unresponsive wallet will be ignored.

Thank you for the answer. So if I understand it right, the computer must be running all the time if you want to get the coins?
But what the difference when comparing this coin to others, which do not require the wallet to be opened constantly?
Damn I wish I could short this coin, guaranteed enormous bowel movement when 10% is over (or perhaps slightly before CoolCheesy
Activity: 448
btw guys, you should recive coins normal to wallet when staking, right?
BR
Yes, with sign mining to the right.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can anybody please explain me, why did I receive POS coins for only about a half of my coins. I have all the coins in the wallet for same amount of time and they were all sent to my wallet with a single transaction. I assume that I am soon going to receive the POS for the other coins soon but I am just curious why this happened.

Thanks

"POS mining" process is just about holding coins and leaving your computer on. Only matured coins (coins stored in a wallet over 24 hours) are eligible for POS. Each block (every 45 seconds), a random lucky coin is selected to be the next "miner". If a node with the selected coin wallet is running, it will collect the transactions, make a block, and send it to the rest of the network and collect the fees. If the computer is turned off, however, then the entire network will have to select a different coin to make the transaction. This time, the unresponsive wallet will be ignored.

Thank you for the answer. So if I understand it right, the computer must be running all the time if you want to get the coins?
But what the difference when comparing this coin to others, which do not require the wallet to be opened constantly?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Thanks

Activity: 419
Has anybody else problems with downloading wallet from 1st page ? I can't download it and I have tryed one few post up, but it freezes ( not responding ) for me. I can sync it up first time, then when I close it and try to restart it, it locks-up...
Pages:
Jump to: