Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 51. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I got an answer from Bter too Wink

Hope that tommorow I will receive my BTC to buy some more SUM, while these crazy people are still selling them so cheap! Cheesy
I have gotten one unconfirmed reject. What could be causing this?
I do not know. =(
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Hope that tommorow I will receive my BTC to buy some more SUM, while these crazy people are still selling them so cheap! Cheesy
legendary
Cryptsy send me this:

Hello 1211,

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Ginny
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy send me this:

Hello 1211,

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Ginny
Cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Ok guys, we have 10% POS working, but that's not all! Cheesy
Today I have received an email from Cryptsy with response:

"Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the   Cryptsy exchange [...]"

Looking good, doesn't it?  Grin Write to Them with proposal to add SummerCoin too! The more requests the more strong they become! Take care guys Wink

I got also reply from cryptsy!
Something like that! Cheesy

Me 2:)
and Bter answered like: "Dear Sir,

Thanks for your information"
I didnt get answer from Bter =(.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the   Cryptsy exchange [...]"

Looking good, doesn't it?  Grin Write to Them with proposal to add SummerCoin too! The more requests the more strong they become! Take care guys Wink

Me 2:)
and Bter answered like: "Dear Sir,

Thanks for your information"
legendary
See the total coin in block explorer, it increases very fast. 10% PoS is working, enjoy it.

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the   Cryptsy exchange [...]"

Looking good, doesn't it?  Grin Write to Them with proposal to add SummerCoin too! The more requests the more strong they become! Take care guys Wink
My English is too bad, sorry. I received a POS income, should be neer  20% of their income. I do a screenshot for the purse, but how the BBS posted pictures. I'm not too will.
20%? how? Is that possible?
Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
My English is too bad, sorry. I received a POS income, should be neer  20% of their income. I do a screenshot for the purse, but how the BBS posted pictures. I'm not too will.
legendary
我不会贴图片,我的一笔POS收入,怎么好像有20%。。 Grin

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley

[img][C:\Users\GY05\Pictures\QQ图片.img]

Cheesy

Hey, guys. What are you talking about? Are you Chinese? Could you please translate it into English? It seems you were talking about interesting things. Cheesy Cheesy

I simply think it's not polite at all to talk in a language that is not english...
People here are writing from any part of the world... if evbody will start to write in their own language it will be a total mess...
So please respect for the members of the forum...
Anyway they are saying one fo them is getting 20% of pos instead of 10... he posted a screenshot but the link is pointing to a local file! ...imagine the cleverness.

Yep, use english please =)
Forum is for everybody, people can communicate in English, and also in other languages.

Great, my wallet is POSSING NOW!

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley

Cheesy

Hey, guys. What are you talking about? Are you Chinese? Could you please translate it into English? It seems you were talking about interesting things. Cheesy Cheesy

I simply think it's not polite at all to talk in a language that is not english...
People here are writing from any part of the world... if evbody will start to write in their own language it will be a total mess...
Anyway they are saying one fo them is getting 20% of pos instead of 10... he posted a screenshot but the link is pointing to a local file! ...imagine the cleverness.

Yep, use english please =)
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley

Cheesy

Activity: 364
Hey,
do we get 10% POS in like an hour from start of wallet,comming in along the day, or all together in 24h?
in what time POS begins?
Can anybody answer? Smiley
BR

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley

Cheesy

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley

Cheesy

吹牛!

我留了截图。。 Smiley