Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 50. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
HMM

Nice right?
U need wait for mattering coin. 24h from last transaction
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
c'mon guys, we need more miners on multipools!
summercoinpool wont pay =(.
HMM

Nice right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
c'mon guys, we need more miners on multipools!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
10% staking is working for me.

OP delivered. Thanks.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Mega should work if you'd try another browser.  I also have Chrome and Firefox installed and they work fine with Mega when Explorer chokes

funny! tryed with FF, Opera, Chrome and does not download, I start losing my patience.

My Chrome works fine , maybe there's something wrong with your network setting.
Have you downloaded the updated wallet? The link is on the very first page of this thread. Simply close your wallet, download update, then re-open your wallet (must backup your wallet after every update).
Thank you, I am trying.   Problems downloading from mega.co.nz
This is a garbage file-hoster,  15 minutes for a file of 6,8 Mb!!! It always stucks at 98%.
I suggest to upload files to zippyshare instead.

Mega should work if you'd try another browser.  I also have Chrome and Firefox installed and they work fine with Mega when Explorer chokes
Mega is the best! Kim Dotcom created it. Works really fast! Cheesy

funny! tryed with FF, Opera, Chrome and does not download, I start losing my patience.
Activity: 364
Hi,
thanks for answer! Smiley
I allready did all as stated, when update came out. Is there another update? This is the latest, right? On 1st page under wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!KU5QhDYK!FsxVFR6pKg8-QgzNJpfHilNmUY5sxzAYW39XwnNOce8
Guess all I have to do is wait another 24h? Stake begins in 24h then? But then again how do you recive allready? I had it on for 2-3 days?
BR
Activity: 980
Have you downloaded the updated wallet? The link is on the very first page of this thread. Simply close your wallet, download update, then re-open your wallet (must backup your wallet after every update).
Thank you, I am trying.   Problems downloading from mega.co.nz
This is a garbage file-hoster,  15 minutes for a file of 6,8 Mb!!! It always stucks at 98%.

Thank you, I am trying.   Problems downloading from mega.co.nz
This is a garbage file-hoster,  15 minutes for a file of 6,8 Mb!!! It always stucks at 98%.
Activity: 448
Hey,
do we get 10% POS in like an hour from start of wallet,comming in along the day, or all together in 24h?
in what time POS begins?
Can anybody answer? Smiley
BR

Can someone anwer please? Smiley
Because I had wallet open for 3 days now and no stake...an hour ago I restart wallet and now, I'm wondering in what time I should expect first income? after new block?
Thanks in advance!
BR

I second the request of an answer.

]I will make a donation to the one who can explain me why I am not earning the 10% PoS. I am keeping coins in my wallet since 48 hours and nothing. The green arrow is working. Stake: always 0.00 SUM. Why?
first disable antivirus and firewall, or better, uninstall antivirus completly.

Then download new wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!KU5QhDYK!FsxVFR6pKg8-QgzNJpfHilNmUY5sxzAYW39XwnNOce8
Delete everything in, folder except "wallet.dat" in
Then start the wallet, ensure that you have coins inside wallet, let it sync, then wait exactly 24h. After all this, you will start receving stake to spandable.
Thats it, it will work.
Bounty expect if this will work
SSk21ELpnvXc9RKDmxG1E2p2j1w5dxeV2m
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i am PoW mining other coin while mining summer coin with PoS , very cool !  Cool

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I recieve PoS, but almost all mine coins are now Stake, very small coins are Spendable, no uncorfirmed. Why ? And can use them as Stake (to send on exchange) ?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Hey,
do we get 10% POS in like an hour from start of wallet,comming in along the day, or all together in 24h?
in what time POS begins?
BR

Because I had wallet open for 3 days now and no stake...an hour ago I restart wallet and now, I'm wondering in what time I should expect first income? after new block?
Thanks in advance!
BR

]I will make a donation to the one who can explain me why I am not earning the 10% PoS. I am keeping coins in my wallet since 48 hours and nothing. The green arrow is working. Stake: always 0.00 SUM. Why?
Hey,
in what time POS begins?
BR

Thanks in advance!
BR

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I got an answer from Bter too Wink

Hope that tommorow I will receive my BTC to buy some more SUM, while these crazy people are still selling them so cheap! Cheesy
I have gotten one unconfirmed reject. What could be causing this?
I don't know, but maybe try to write to BTC38 - That's really big chinese exchange. Huge market. I had some problem to find their email address, becouse I don't know chinese. I will try tonight again. You guys could do it too Wink

Same! Didn't find any contacts or tickets. Write here if you will
Activity: 504
guys, who is the admin of http://summercoinpool.com/? I have not received my coins for about 48h already
Activity: 364
Hey,
in what time POS begins?
BR

Thanks in advance!
BR
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
I got an answer from Bter too Wink

Hope that tommorow I will receive my BTC to buy some more SUM, while these crazy people are still selling them so cheap! Cheesy
I have gotten one unconfirmed reject. What could be causing this?
I don't know, but maybe try to write to BTC38 - That's really big chinese exchange. Huge market. I had some problem to find their email address, becouse I don't know chinese. I will try tonight again. You guys could do it too Wink
Pages:
Jump to: