Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 68. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
YC 的POS问题好像解决了。。SUM 还要多久? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Some bot is trying very hard to get price down. Just guys look at this "Total Units (SUM)" they are around 100/200/300. It's manipulation, don't sell for so cheap!  Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I got a POS block after block 13441 and it was for 1 sum I have over 20k that is not 10% of my coins. Not to mention the time of me staking keeps getting pushed back. I can only guess cause people are putting new coins in and so that makes it so I have to wait longer? How is that fair you said 10% a day I should be getting 2k a day and instead I"m not getting that.

Price has dropped super low and conveniently there is no block explorer. And no one is going to waste their time making a block explorer for 500 sum which is practically worthless right now. You need to make a worthwhile bounty. .00434411 BTC are you kidding? a little over a buck!?!? I bought 20k @ 2400 expecting to increase my coins by 70% the original post said 10% a day for 7 days. Now it has been a day and were already on block 14928 and a bunch of people are saying they have not got 10% stake including myself.  

So stakes works that if you have more coins you get stake more and faster? That seems completely unfair.
It would be more than 70% mate, due to compounding.

10% over 7 days:
Simple interest = 70%
7 Day Compounded interest = 94.87171%
DayPercentage

http://www.moneychimp.com/articles/finworks/fmfutval.htm
http://www.getobjects.com/Components/Finance/TVM/iy.html
http://www.moneychimp.com/features/simple_interest_calculator.htm
20,000 Future Value, using...
  Simple Interest:    34,000    
  7 day Compounded Interest: 38,974.34    
Activity: 70
We really need more people on the multipool. There is almost zero buy support.  Cry
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Forget about stake, it is not that matter.
If, i say if, there is no good multipool, at least 2 multipools, i think coin will die.
When building a coin, first make sure that it will have good multipool from the start.
Only multipools can make a live coin on the stock market.
If i am wrong, please elaborate.
Activity: 83
so let me sum this up

1. failed launch - no pools working

2. failed re-launch again - only 1 pool working

3. instamined by dev and couple whales

4. failed pow - supposed to last 5 days only lasted 2

5. failed pos - supposed to be 10% per day

6. failed value - price decreased 200% almost no buy order

I dont think any altcoin had this many failures.

Wow ! it's hardly a summer yet and it's dying allready ? Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
so let me sum this up

1. failed launch - no pools working

2. failed re-launch again - only 1 pool working

3. instamined by dev and couple whales

4. failed pow - supposed to last 5 days only lasted 2

5. failed pos - supposed to be 10% per day

6. failed value - price decreased 200% almost no buy order

I dont think any altcoin had this many failures.
Activity: 294
We really need more people on the multipool. There is almost zero buy support.  Cry
I am going to mine on multipool, but im on holidays now.. Waiting for taxi now. Smiley
Activity: 83
Summercoin ??... So this is going to die before winter ? ...Dump while you still can ?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
We really need more people on the multipool. There is almost zero buy support.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw can offer explorer if you fix github code
Activity: 62
may be dve trying to fix this problem, everyone gave him a little time.
 Grin
Activity: 75
Ok POS is working check

now lets focus on website, bigger exchanges, better volume, and more beautiful logo XD
Stop talking about pos. We have been for the last 2 days. POS is fine lets work on developements and lets get mintpal to add us to voting list and then we gert good volume on.
Hilarious! Cheesy
Plus logo has already changed to a boring monotone gold one.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
stop crying like a baby its a hard job to get crypto coin working well

if pos not working good it will be fixed and will working like u want Smiley

just take dev times and shut up pls
TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
My stake also wasn't 10%.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Yes its shit stakes but rather have good low inflation than 10% a day be happy Smiley
Activity: 140
If the coin does not give 10% a day like it said it would that's a lie and a lie to get people to mine and buy SUM so that someone could unload a bunch of it. Now if the dev fixs the issue and makes good on it then it's not a scam. This is an if then statement not a absolute statement. The proof that 10% a day stake does not work is right there clear as day. Maybe everyone that is getting shit stake amounts needs to post so that you realize it doesn't work?
Activity: 425
10% my ass this needs to be fixed and the 10% block time needs to be extended to what it originally said 10% a day for 7 days. Otherwise I call scam bullshit premine dump.[/size]

no one cares what the fuck you call it, you shit newbie.

some real wisdom , right there.

I regret to state that 10% of the day does not work. Now about 0.003% per day.
just checked
Activity: 210
10% my ass this needs to be fixed and the 10% block time needs to be extended to what it originally said 10% a day for 7 days. Otherwise I call scam bullshit premine dump.[/size]

some real wisdom , right there.
Activity: 311

Pages:
Jump to: