Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 67. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
pos is fine and all but we really need some progress on this coin. price is plummeting :/
look how ignorant people are. EVEN after the developer admitted pos is not working and trying to fix it some people STILL say pos is fine.
my god.
retards and imbeciles everywhere.
I think BTCMS meant POS in general, and now when DEV announced new wallet. Calm down a bit, POS WILL be fine when the new wallet gonna come out, and that will be today Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
pos is fine and all but we really need some progress on this coin. price is plummeting :/

look how ignorant people are. EVEN after the developer admitted pos is not working and trying to fix it some people STILL say pos is fine.

my god.

maybe he didn't open his wallet Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

my god.

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Exacly. We need to make it more popular, just look at the asks on exchange - there's just only about 1 BTC to get us back to above 1500 sat Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Maybe they have a small amount enough to not meet the overflow.

just look at the name of the person who claims that he got his 10%

atcsecure

the SAME noob/faker/scammer/liar/troll that had many misinformed posts about summercoins launch problems.

that should have gave you the hint.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ahah. Chinese..
The pos issue of summer will be resolved soon of course.
Yes,
@DEV after dealing with POS problem the most important thing is to have more active multipools AND get on bigger exchange Smiley How does the Bter and Btc38 conversation goes? Wink
I also hope Summercoin will go to bter or btc38. they are both the biggest exchange in China.

I'm also quite busy now, I'm very happy if one of us send their an ticket, just quote my comment to make sure that they know your ticket is verified by me.

P/S: Our PoS problem is because of an overflow in calculation. New wallet will be ready soon. 10% PoS may start from block 17000. 1800 more blocks.
Good news.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why is poloniex frozen?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ok on main you wrote

FOR ANYONE WHO STILL DOESN'T BELIEVE IN 10% POS

and you posted 2 noobs claims of receiving 10%.

now you realized it doesnt work.

time to change the first page post and apologize and say you are a dumb ass for believing 2 noobs claims of receving 10%

Maybe they have a small amount enough to not meet the overflow.

@DEV after dealing with POS problem the most important thing is to have more active multipools AND get on bigger exchange
Coin without a web site does not look serious. Block explorer is also important.

Website is on the way and Linux makefile will be fixed too.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
@DEV after dealing with POS problem the most important thing is to have more active multipools AND get on bigger exchange
Coin without a web site does not look serious. Block explorer is also important.
legendary
ok on main you wrote

FOR ANYONE WHO STILL DOESN'T BELIEVE IN 10% POS

and you posted 2 noobs claims of receiving 10%.

now you realized it doesnt work.

time to change the first page post and apologize and say you are a dumb ass for believing 2 noobs claims of receving 10%
Activity: 62
Ok, just found the reason why we don't receive 10% PoS daily. New wallet will release today. PoS 10% will be extended to block 30000 after fix. Hope you will satisfy with this.
Ofcourse!  Cheesy Thank You very much for an update and please continue good work! Wink
Cheers
great! Cheers
Ahah. Chinese..
Yes,
@DEV after dealing with POS problem the most important thing is to have more active multipools AND get on bigger exchange Smiley How does the Bter and Btc38 conversation goes? Wink
I also hope Summercoin will go to bter or btc38. they are both the biggest exchange in China.

I'm also quite busy now, I'm very happy if one of us send their an ticket, just quote my comment to make sure that they know your ticket is verified by me.

P/S: Our PoS problem is because of an overflow in calculation. New wallet will be ready soon. 10% PoS may start from block 17000. 1800 more blocks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Ok, just found the reason why we don't receive 10% PoS daily. New wallet will release today. PoS 10% will be extended to block 30000 after fix. Hope you will satisfy with this.

Fanstastic! Great job!
Activity: 32
Ahah. Chinese..
Yes,
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Ofcourse!  Cheesy Thank You very much for an update and please continue good work! Wink
Cheers
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Ahah. Chinese..
Yes,
Activity: 60
YC 的POS问题好像解决了。。SUM 还要多久? Smiley
Ahah. Chinese..

POS don't work.
5626 SUM weight 6770 rew 1h and....

...2 SUM received in 48h (wallet has always been online since the beginning)

End of story.
Pages:
Jump to: