Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 73. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Im on holidays, and I do not have computer here. Do I still receive the 10 POS or I must open wallet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Guys, about the PoS working.
Should I resend all my summercoins in total to my wallet, in order to make single entry? So I will get 10% from that huge block, ain't I?
Or the only important thing is weight? Should I bother resending and wait for another 24h?

I am wondering about the same thing.
I used a pool which paid me after every single block reward which was acquired by the pool, so I have hundreds of small inputs on my address.
And my staking reward is next to nothing. Even the idle CPU burns more electricity than my staking reward worth. Angry
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys, about the PoS working.
Should I resend all my summercoins in total to my wallet, in order to make single entry? So I will get 10% from that huge block, ain't I?
Or the only important thing is weight? Should I bother resending and wait for another 24h?
Ok, I confirm coins mined on Chunkypool! Got 108 confirmed.

you get more profit to buy 108 or to mine?
Because their price now is really cheap, i think is better to buy directly.

I tried multipool to check it's profitability for a really short period of time. I've already bought summercoins for all the btc I have Wink
Activity: 616

you get more profit to buy 108 or to mine?
Because their price now is really cheap, i think is better to buy directly.
Activity: 182
Any one can help me Huh
do i get pos every 24 hours?
from my understanding, coins mature every 24 hours, and i get pos every 24 hours?
Activity: 126
dev can yo change the requestment for stake in not to open wallet 24hour to be able to stake ?

it wouldn't be fair for many minners and keepers like me... btw you know that if the trading volume rise ...the stake will be bigger for people who don move coins from their wallet , just simple math.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dev can yo change the requestment for stake in not to open wallet 24hour to be able to stake ?
Anyone who mined at p2pool did receive any payment , I know it;s not much (3-4 blocks found as far as I remember ) but it will be fair for everybody who mined there to clarify .

Thanks!
Activity: 448
Hi all,

We have the new logo, this is new wallet, NOT MANDATORY UPDATE, you can use it or not.

https://mega.co.nz/#!KU5QhDYK!FsxVFR6pKg8-QgzNJpfHilNmUY5sxzAYW39XwnNOce8

Very nice logo indeed. Wink
bcd
Activity: 252
Glad to see price climb up and going steady. The wallet with logo looks cool.

Just got my payment. From the summerpool, i think?... Tho I don't remember setting up my wallet address there:))

You did set up your wallet address else you couldn't     Sign up

Maybe. I should have a good sleep Smiley

I can see only 0.35sum confirmed on chunkypool tho. Doesn't look legit.
Just got my payment. From the summerpool, i think?... Tho I don't remember setting up my wallet address there:))

You did set up your wallet address else you couldn't     Sign up

I can confirm i have received the payment from summercoinpool.com Credit: 679.08416087 SUM ( SYhYhm7rtm25MH2bAdmzz68AV5svsp6Uvm (own address, label: sumercoinpool.com) txid: 9b86e3567a737f1721be5c3ec8d47b4193a6403e1c8cc949ebf1e371a9e47928
Do i need to open my wallet and computer 24/7 to receive stake ?

I had my coins on wallet few days ago, wallet unlocked. But only part of my total coins is displayed on Stake line. The arrow icon at bottom say "Not staking because you don't have mature coin".

So how to fix ? I think coinage is 24 hours, i had coins in my wallet more than 48 hours.

apparently it resets after each stake. so coins have to mature again.

Is it ok if i close wallet and turn of computer ? If tomorrow i open the wallet, unlock it again, will i receive stake ? Or i have to open my computer and wallet always ?

With other wallets you can indeed do that. But this wallet has some things different compared to the others so would be nice if the dev puts the most frequent questions and answers on the first page.
Activity: 300

I had my coins on wallet few days ago, wallet unlocked. But only part of my total coins is displayed on Stake line. The arrow icon at bottom say "Not staking because you don't have mature coin".

So how to fix ? I think coinage is 24 hours, i had coins in my wallet more than 48 hours.

Is it ok if i close wallet and turn of computer ? If tomorrow i open the wallet, unlock it again, will i receive stake ? Or i have to open my computer and wallet always ?

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi all,

We have the new logo, this is new wallet, NOT MANDATORY UPDATE, you can use it or not.

https://mega.co.nz/#!KU5QhDYK!FsxVFR6pKg8-QgzNJpfHilNmUY5sxzAYW39XwnNOce8

I will use it, thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: