Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 138. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
@supercointeam
What do you and the dev think about my friend to add supercoin in his auto switching pool,there yiu can choose in whcih coin to get paid Smiley
Tell me what do you think he is online and waiting for my reply Smiley
Thanks
Its ok more options better for us.
Ok how can we do it ? What does he need to run super there?
Not sure he will need be able to buy BTC some super and distribute these supers to miners. any url?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
@supercointeam
What do you and the dev think about my friend to add supercoin in his auto switching pool,there yiu can choose in whcih coin to get paid Smiley
Thanks
Ok how can we do it ? What does he need to run super there?
--------------------
anonguy54:
Request: Make this anonymous?
Posted:Thu 15 of Oct, 2009 (19:58 UTC)

Are there any plans to make this service anonymous?

e.g; Being able to route BitCoin through Tor.

Satoshi wanted

We did it before him and any other developers!

So you guys... what are you talking about in other threads this anon that anon etc. ? What do you celebrate with phase 1 (old) anon coins you have?  Grin
@supercointeam
Thanks
Activity: 406
Ok so we have 0,07BTC left of purchasing power (3400 SUPER) and the press release would cost 0,10BTC!

We only need 1500 SUPER (15$) to reach the goal, send the BTC and get an article for tonight.
@supercointeam
Thanks
3429 SUPER with the recent donations? And we had no BTC left from the conversion we did?

Just crossed my mind, since we are talking a lot about the advantages of Multisig and its use within OpenBazaar.
Wouldnt it make sense to contact the guys from OpenBazaar, exchange the status quo and future plans between the devs and maybe start a joint venture by implementing Supercoin, as the first completeley trustless decentralized currency in the market, as the go to currency for OpenBazaar users?!

- awesome use case
- new crowd of supporters with absolutely no effort or cost
- free marketing
- wide acceptance when OpenBazaar is used by the masses

Perfect match!  Roll Eyes

supercointeam/dev, any opinions on that?
Well guys i am very sad having this much great wallet months lasting efforts put here and this much price wrecking my nerves. I can write for sure to them but i feel tired about it. We did slightly better job if we compared openbazaar. Our system little more advance. I dont know we will see we will keep promoting this and lets see. We will be understood.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Just crossed my mind, since we are talking a lot about the advantages of Multisig and its use within OpenBazaar.
Wouldnt it make sense to contact the guys from OpenBazaar, exchange the status quo and future plans between the devs and maybe start a joint venture by implementing Supercoin, as the first completeley trustless decentralized currency in the market, as the go to currency for OpenBazaar users?!

- awesome use case
- new crowd of supporters with absolutely no effort or cost
- free marketing
- wide acceptance when OpenBazaar is used by the masses

Perfect match!  Roll Eyes

supercointeam/dev, any opinions on that?
It's unbelievable people there comparing us with phase 1 coins. lol.  No one there can comment because most unaware or never heard multisig before... baby, this (Supercoin) comes from future.
Activity: 198
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
A new SUPER Multi Pool with automated payments?
Yes but payed in btc, auto rotated multipool is his project but i can ask him about whatever you want Smiley

If pool paying in BTC then how it is super multipool, we can't mine Supercoin.
So other way we can mine Bitcoin and convert into Supercoin and give payout on Supercoin.
The MultiPool right now, they are mining the most profitable coins and converting them into SuperCoin by buying on the market. This process is done manually every 3-4 days and this is scaring away miners.

If you find an option where people mine the most profitable coins, they get paid in SUPER, and it is automated. Let's do it!

Now where is supercointeam  Grin ?

We need to know if there is more than 0,03 BTC left on the BTC account. If that's the case, convert the SUPER, and we will send this to cryptocoinchronicle.com for a press release.
Ok so we are considering to make the pool like mine whatever oin there is available onte pool and get paid in couple of options and super is one of them;)
What do you think guys ?
Is it a multipool about super or not does it matter when more
People are learning about us? That is the question Smiley

But yeah do we have any BTC left? I remember we convert for 0,50 BTC, that's 250$! We used 0,12 BTC on the cryptocoinchronicle and I don't remember how much on bitcoinnews.

We must have a few left.

I think it was 0.45 BTC, if I am remembering correct, please Cryptobull or Supercointeam confirm this.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

It seems that someone or somepeople have been steadly building up sell orders. Are they just tring to make some cash, some orders just don't look
high enough to make much, or are they trying to limit any upward movement?
Are there some out there really worried about the development of this coin?

There is a "bot" on cryptsy at 2250 satoshis, but the buy orders are pretty strong on bittrex and the price is gaining some momentum recently. It won't take much to clear some small orders of 0,30 BTC. It looks big right now because we were in a consolidation, but I think this is over.

Don't forget we had daily trading volumes of 10 BTC on bittrex for a few days when we were trading higher.
Jump to: