Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 20. (Read 288811 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

The reason for doubt among the community is because we believe that IF the technology works the way the white paper states (which I believe it does), then you have created a technology that there is a HUGE demand for in the market.  This combined with the fact that you are willing to walk away from the project spells confusion among investors.  It looks like a dev walking away from a guaranteed pay day. Whatever your reasons may be, it is your choice, so be it. We are individuals and make choices, but moving to another dev is difficult without visibility and requirements.

-Ticked

Why would anyone walk away from something for which there is such huge demand in the market? Think about it, sounds like another scam to me.

The need for a new and qualified dev is a very real reason for the current situation. I discussed this need with Supercoindev in the very early stages.

It is vital to have a good and substantial team/community to take development forward, because one or two developers cannot manage alone . It is safest for the code to remain closed until that team is assembled, because once it is open, a stronger organisation can clone it and take it forward as their own new coin.

Maybe it is the community which has failed (thus far) and not the dev ?

Remember, all cryptocurrencies are a work-in-progress.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
An operation of Europol and the FBI has shut down Silk Road 2.

The time has arrived Supercoin
Activity: 196
If it is open sourced it can be copied and then we lose exclusivity.  

This is exactly what I worried and that's why I did not release the code publicly.

Reading the messages, I am disappointed. Several still ask if the code is real. Did you ever try the client? Do you think I would waste so much time writing whitepaper and for coding/testing? I am under no obligations to release the code. I tried to help the community but so far I don't even see a qualified dev coming up. In fact I don't see any dev said willing to take over. I got only one PM from a guy saying that he has a team including devs etc, but I get no details about these devs at all, and I get no impression that they will maintain supercoin (no plan, nothing).

As I stated before, I will release the code only if there's a qualified dev willing to take over. What is "qualified"? well you need to know the coin code. We can chat 5 mins in a chatroom, it's very simple.

Also I don't check the thread every day, I am very busy at work, so if I don't reply you immediately, please be patient.

Dev, thanks for the appearance.  In case you haven't read the pages back, I'll summarize. We're having a hard time getting the word out that we need a new developer.  A tweet from the official handle will be the most visible method we have to convey this idea.  From there, retweet and search on.  

I've requested that the person who PM'd you name these people & their accomplishments.

Further, Although I have no coding expertise, I would love to talk to you in IRC to understand what it is you are looking for in a Dev and WHO if any are barred from consideration. Also, the way you state, "What is "qualified"? well you need to know the coin code. We can chat 5 mins in a chatroom, it's very simple." Does this mean that you will explain the coin code to the prospective dev, making them qualified once they understand what you are conveying?  Meaning that finding any Dev may work?

The reason for doubt among the community is because we believe that IF the technology works the way the white paper states (which I believe it does), then you have created a technology that there is a HUGE demand for in the market.  This combined with the fact that you are willing to walk away from the project spells confusion among investors.  It looks like a dev walking away from a guaranteed pay day. Whatever your reasons may be, it is your choice, so be it. We are individuals and make choices, but moving to another dev is difficult without visibility and requirements.

-Ticked

Why would anyone walk away from something for which there is such huge demand in the market? Think about it, sounds like another scam to me.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Nobody has lost money. You can't lose money unless you sell it for a loss. There is a demand in the market for anon coins. Supercoin is the only legit coin. Obviously because it is not open source it needs to be maintained and developed and with no leadership this is a big problem but there is no reason the coin shouldn't trade for $1USD. I haven't dumped my coins, I don't plan on it. And I am heavily invested in the coin. #number1bagholder

If you believe in Super so much how about adding it to your sig instead of shooting for fing referrals? Still have the super love for you brother but cmon...put your money where your mouth is.
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
Market cap approaching 10,000 USD. If anybody doesn't want their supercoin anymore I'm going to be collecting them. Feel free to send them here:

SP2thmknTT51PCA3unw8HWs2SiMCWBxY7o

Much appreciated!
Fierce, The Legend
Nobody has lost money. You can't lose money unless you sell it for a loss. There is a demand in the market for anon coins. Supercoin is the only legit coin. Obviously because it is not open source it needs to be maintained and developed and with no leadership this is a big problem but there is no reason the coin shouldn't trade for $1USD. I haven't dumped my coins, I don't plan on it. And I am heavily invested in the coin. #number1bagholder
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Well, what can I say...

I went bankrupt on this.

That's the life.

Not literally bankrupt, but I have lost all my BTC. And, I won't be mining/buying any.

If this is the end, I will not be angry, annoyed, or anything.  Sinking with style.

Sorry brother, this looked like the real deal. I lost a ton as well.

Its amazing because the technology is solid....damn shame really.

I will not dump my Supercoin for pennies on the dollar. I'm holding just to show others what good tech looks like.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Hopefully they understand and decide to give supercoin another chance.

Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Hopefully they understand and decide to give supercoin another chance.
Fierce, The Legend
Silk Road 2.0 has been seized.  Hmm... I wonder if the use of multisignature addresses could have saved coins from forfeiture. . . There's a market waiting for us Dev, realize that although you have responsibilities, if Super is treated well, it will mean your retirement.

It is worth mentioning that in 1995 the US Supreme court said, "Anonymity is the shield against the tyranny of governments."
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Silk Road 2.0 has been seized.  Hmm... I wonder if the use of multisignature addresses could have saved coins from forfeiture. . . There's a market waiting for us Dev, realize that although you have responsibilities, if Super is treated well, it will mean your retirement.
Fierce, The Legend
I offered money to the dev and didn't hear anything back. I also posted I was willing to donate super to a new dev team so when the coin  takes off they can make a ton of money. As the market cap shrinks I see my $$$'s being burned up in the fire Sad
Activity: 519
IDK why the dev doesn't stick around and just get some promoters, not like there's much development needed anymore, just maintenance which would not even take a couple hours a week max. I understand he needs to work at his job, but if this coin took off he could potentially retire.
Fierce, The Legend
it cannot be disproved. supercoin has made claim to outpreform darkcoin, cloakcoin, stealthcoin, and all other anon coins by being the FIRST and technically the ONLY true anon coin. If it wasn't the devs and communities of other coins would have shot it down so fast and disproved it. I'm sure competing coins want super to die. With no dev team, marketing, updates, etc. they will get their wish :/

There isn't even any point in me selling my coins they are practically worthless. Under 300 satoshi at the time of this writing.
We are going to the moon and beyond. Buy this coin if you wanna be part of the next bitcoin  Smiley Real innovation  Smiley

Supercoin is legit Fuse. problem is I don't see it going to the moon or anywhere close with no dev team. It has the potential to be great but it's been suffocated and will likely die a slow and agonizing death. Market cap is so low now the coin has become completely irrelevant IMO

With proof of claimed technology & a dedicated dev/promotions team, this coin still has a chance to rise, but in the mean time, Supercoin runs the risk of a competing true anon tech to catch on.
Fierce, The Legend
We are going to the moon and beyond. Buy this coin if you wanna be part of the next bitcoin  Smiley Real innovation  Smiley

Supercoin is legit Fuse. problem is I don't see it going to the moon or anywhere close with no dev team. It has the potential to be great but it's been suffocated and will likely die a slow and agonizing death. Market cap is so low now the coin has become completely irrelevant IMO
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
All we can do it HOPE that the Supercoindev and Supercointeam come back.  If that doesn't happen then Supercoin will be forgotten about just like "laser disc" which came out before "DVD" or HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray.  It isn't always about being first it is more about getting the masses to accept the technology.  If another cryptocurrency does come out with anonymous transactions after supercoin and it is accepted nobody beside us will know supercoin claimed to have it first.  The super majority won't even know that supercoin ever existed.   Besides we can not even prove supercoin is the real deal because unlike bitcoin , supercoin isn't open source.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
Well, what can I say...

I went bankrupt on this.

That's the life.

Not literally bankrupt, but I have lost all my BTC. And, I won't be mining/buying any.

If this is the end, I will not be angry, annoyed, or anything.  Sinking with style.
Perhaps we should message devs with active coins in an attempt to bring them to the thread and take over?
Pages:
Jump to: