Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 22. (Read 288811 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
I have my supercoin wallet working correctly. I have my wallet.dat backed up. I replace the wallet.dat that is newly created with my backup and run the wallet. When it loads it still shows a balance of zero coins.Can somebody help me figure out how to get my coins back? 1,000 supercoin to the first person to help me. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
No wallet issues on my end as well.  Maybe you can try deleting everything accept the wallet.dat file and reinstalling the wallet.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Fierce, The Legend
any1 else having trouble accessing their supercoin QT wallet? I'm getting asertion fail error

Dev, thanks for the appearance.  In case you haven't read the pages back, I'll summarize. We're having a hard time getting the word out that we need a new developer.  A tweet from the official handle will be the most visible method we have to convey this idea.  From there, retweet and search on.  

[snip]

I don't have handles on twitter/facebook. supercointeam has them. Hope he will see this and provide you the related info.

I sent supercointeam a PM Hello with a link to the quote above, lets see what happens. . . he was logged in earlier today, so I am uncertain whether this thread was ignored or not.

This makes little sense.  Supercointeam was active fairly consistently and then came October, where he has made 2 posts the entire month.

Dev, if you could personally reach out to Supercointeam and prompt him to hand over the twitter handle or make a tweet himself, that would really help smooth along the process of moving forward...
In the meantime while we wait on supercointeam to see the messages on this forum, wouldn't it be possible for you aka Supercoindev to email, call , sms, mms, supercointeam yourself for the Twitter to make a tweet about the qualification for a new DEV for supercoin and/or for the account info?  We all know you can contact them outside of this bitcointalk forum.  We have been patient for months so contacting supercointeam and leaving a voice-mail , sending a text, sending a basic email should take less time than it took me to post this message on this forum.

Thanks again for your due diligence.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10

Dev, thanks for the appearance.  In case you haven't read the pages back, I'll summarize. We're having a hard time getting the word out that we need a new developer.  A tweet from the official handle will be the most visible method we have to convey this idea.  From there, retweet and search on.  

[snip]

I don't have handles on twitter/facebook. supercointeam has them. Hope he will see this and provide you the related info.
Activity: 519
Hope it takes a few more weeks, need to keep buying up cheap coins
So all we need to do is find a Dev that knows coin code(whatever that means).

Then get that Dev into a chatroom with SupercoinDev for at least 5 minutes and if SupercoinDev deems them worthy Supercoindev will release the code to the new DEV.

Interesting.
If it is open sourced it can be copied and then we lose exclusivity.  

This is exactly what I worried and that's why I did not release the code publicly.

Reading the messages, I am disappointed. Several still ask if the code is real. Did you ever try the client? Do you think I would waste so much time writing whitepaper and for coding/testing? I am under no obligations to release the code. I tried to help the community but so far I don't even see a qualified dev coming up. In fact I don't see any dev said willing to take over. I got only one PM from a guy saying that he has a team including devs etc, but I get no details about these devs at all, and I get no impression that they will maintain supercoin (no plan, nothing).

As I stated before, I will release the code only if there's a qualified dev willing to take over. What is "qualified"? well you need to know the coin code. We can chat 5 mins in a chatroom, it's very simple.

Also I don't check the thread every day, I am very busy at work, so if I don't reply you immediately, please be patient.

I've requested that the person who PM'd you name these people & their accomplishments.

Further, Although I have no coding expertise, I would love to talk to you in IRC to understand what it is you are looking for in a Dev and WHO if any are barred from consideration. Also, the way you state, "What is "qualified"? well you need to know the coin code. We can chat 5 mins in a chatroom, it's very simple." Does this mean that you will explain the coin code to the prospective dev, making them qualified once they understand what you are conveying?  Meaning that finding any Dev may work?

The reason for doubt among the community is because we believe that IF the technology works the way the white paper states (which I believe it does), then you have created a technology that there is a HUGE demand for in the market.  This combined with the fact that you are willing to walk away from the project spells confusion among investors.  It looks like a dev walking away from a guaranteed pay day. Whatever your reasons may be, it is your choice, so be it. We are individuals and make choices, but moving to another dev is difficult without visibility and requirements.

-Ticked
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
If it is open sourced it can be copied and then we lose exclusivity.  

This is exactly what I worried and that's why I did not release the code publicly.

Reading the messages, I am disappointed. Several still ask if the code is real. Did you ever try the client? Do you think I would waste so much time writing whitepaper and for coding/testing? I am under no obligations to release the code. I tried to help the community but so far I don't even see a qualified dev coming up. In fact I don't see any dev said willing to take over. I got only one PM from a guy saying that he has a team including devs etc, but I get no details about these devs at all, and I get no impression that they will maintain supercoin (no plan, nothing).

As I stated before, I will release the code only if there's a qualified dev willing to take over. What is "qualified"? well you need to know the coin code. We can chat 5 mins in a chatroom, it's very simple.

Also I don't check the thread every day, I am very busy at work, so if I don't reply you immediately, please be patient.
Fierce, The Legend
There is not any concrete proof that Supercoin is doing as stated in the whitepaper.  Only with the source code being released to the world or the a trusted person or group to verify this we will have nothing to really brag about in the cryptocurrency world.   I would love to brag if we had some tangible proof.  Release the Source code by the end of the month like you said you were going to do Supercoindev please.

Fuze, After dev stated that, he then stated that he would release once the community had a worthy dev.  As far as Im concerned the End of Month deadline is moot. Pestering this point over and over won't force it to happen. We need a bit more done before open sourcing the code. 

The risk of going straight open source is that another "dev" will create a copy cat coin.  Why would they do that?  The supply for super is only POS, by creating a new coin, the prospective copy cat "dev" stands to gain much more of the available amount for way less the cost, and then launch it on the marketing platform of truly anon tech.  Super need be recognized as the original and gain some value of its own.  THEN we open source, as when we have that market spotlight, copy cats will be known as such.  As the market stands right now, a copy cat coin could easily bury super as our marketing presence and general presence in crypto is weak in comparison to many other teams with weaker tech.

We can't flail for answers.  We need a plan.

apparently the community does not have a developer that can take over and no person outside the community has been found yet. We do not have access to the social media for SUPER so that doesn't help. I have made several posts on several forums but have not found anybody yet and supercoindev rarely comments on this thread
There is not any concrete proof that Supercoin is doing as stated in the whitepaper.  Only with the source code being released to the world or the a trusted person or group to verify this we will have nothing to really brag about in the cryptocurrency world.   I would love to brag if we had some tangible proof.  Release the Source code by the end of the month like you said you were going to do Supercoindev please.

Fuze, After dev stated that, he then stated that he would release once the community had a worthy dev.  As far as Im concerned the End of Month deadline is moot. Pestering this point over and over won't force it to happen. We need a bit more done before open sourcing the code. 

The risk of going straight open source is that another "dev" will create a copy cat coin.  Why would they do that?  The supply for super is only POS, by creating a new coin, the prospective copy cat "dev" stands to gain much more of the available amount for way less the cost, and then launch it on the marketing platform of truly anon tech.  Super need be recognized as the original and gain some value of its own.  THEN we open source, as when we have that market spotlight, copy cats will be known as such.  As the market stands right now, a copy cat coin could easily bury super as our marketing presence and general presence in crypto is weak in comparison to many other teams with weaker tech.

We can't flail for answers.  We need a plan.
Fierce, The Legend
If it is open sourced it can be copied and then we lose exclusivity. So far nobody has been able to disprove it although I don't know how much that means.

Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed but some people in the top 10 rich list have been adding to their stash. I don't know if they know something I do not or if they are buying on faith because the price is low.

Either way I just picked up 10k SUPER  Tongue
If supercoin is the only true anon coin, and could easily be valued above darkcoin, do you think the dev team is ditching it because the code isn't legit? Are we really supposed to buy the "I'm too busy for this coin, even though it is legit" excuse. That is what concerns me...

That is the main problem, there is something fishy surely thats why developer trying to play game with innocent investor.

Agreed entirely. We'd all love to have the tech verified one way or another.  At the current point in time, it seems the best course of action to do this is to put together a new team and market/approach from there.  Thing is, the way that the white paper is laid out is organized in a way that shows transfers happening in a way that other cryptos haven't yet mastered. If the code does as the paper presents, we do have a useful technology on our hands.  If it doesnt do what the white paper says, lets hope new dev can make it so...
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
If supercoin is the only true anon coin, and could easily be valued above darkcoin, do you think the dev team is ditching it because the code isn't legit? Are we really supposed to buy the "I'm too busy for this coin, even though it is legit" excuse. That is what concerns me...

That is the main problem, there is something fishy surely thats why developer trying to play game with innocent investor.
That is a highly plausible scenario!  Another plausible scenario is that the Supercoindev wants us to do everything and keep the source code to themselves.  The idea of not releasing the source code but expecting the world to adopt supercoin is ridiculous! 
Fierce, The Legend
Pages:
Jump to: