Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 24. (Read 288811 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
I am Fierce, Supercoin bag holder. Hear me roar!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
I agree!  Supercointeam and SupercoinDev should be able to send at least one tweet every few days.  It doesn't take much time to send a tweet.  I send tweets while I am waiting for my food to finished heating up on the stove, while waiting on a line in a grocery store, during commercials while watching tv, waiting for my computer to load up when I turn it on, etc.   Plenty of opportunities!

We don't need a tweet every few days. We aren't asking them to become fully active again. Dev left the future of the coin in the hands of the community by saying that we need to find a developer to continue the project.  The fact of the matter is that the easiest way to complete such a task means taking advantage of the already established social media channels. Crypto is heavily twitter based, so it would be best to reach out from the official Supercoin handle, but we don't have access to that.  The Dev/Team have been logging into their accounts, so, we can reasonably assume they are checking this thread.  It'd be great if we could have a tweet spreading the owrd that we are looking for a dev to continue. THEN, we can all retweet this from our private accounts.

It's really annoying to see, Supercoin thread is very inactive.

You guys still following Supercoin, there is no more hope left.
Just move on guys and find better coin.

Dev/team has been notoriously bad at communication. Nothing has changed, except their intentions.  The last two times Dev made an appearance, there was an apparent need. We have that need again & FUD isn't going to help. 

We need our little twitter e-billboard to advertise our needs...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

You guys still following Supercoin, there is no more hope left.
Just move on guys and find better coin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
we are all here waiting .....
im glad to see u guys Smiley

We are here, but we don't have developer here, without developer there will be no hype for supercoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
we are all here waiting .....
im glad to see u guys Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I agree!  Supercointeam and SupercoinDev should be able to send at least one tweet every few days.  It doesn't take much time to send a tweet.  I send tweets while I am waiting for my food to finished heating up on the stove, while waiting on a line in a grocery store, during commercials while watching tv, waiting for my computer to load up when I turn it on, etc.   Plenty of opportunities!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

Dev/Team, this user is right. we need to prompt more activity in this thread. a great, simple way to do so would be to make a quick tweet from the Official supercoin twitter stating we are searching for a new Dev. Potentials out there still have no idea.  The Supercoin official twitter has more followers who will care about such a post.  Please, help us take another step forward here, you were both online today and have been checking into the thread daily. Please, hear this request: We need an official announcement from the official twitter....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Thx, for advices. I dont want to sell. I like it too. Only hope price will stay at 400 for a week, i gonna buy more Wink

Price supporting around 400 mark. But till we found good developer I don't have any hope left for supercoin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Thx, for advices. I dont want to sell. I like it too. Only hope price will stay at 400 for a week, i gonna buy more Wink

Yup, I am holding too for long term, waiting for good developer who will do some good work.
Activity: 210
Same here.  I have been climbing the richlist little by little.   Making the code open source after we find a DEV team to review the code would do wonders!  Marketing is needed but the public will do that for us if the code is legit!  For the years everybody thought Bitcoin would never be worth anything.  Patience is a virture for those that wait.
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
I wasnt been here for month or two. I bought few thousend Supercoins on 2-3k satoshi. Now its on 400 satoshi Cheesy
i lose my money but i think its time to buy more. Really nice looking work, hope i am right.

You don't lose your money unless you sell. I have been climbing the rich list ladder for a long time. Just need a dev team and marketing team for the coin. The technology is great and the community is awesome!
Same here but I just pick up about 19,000 supercoins!  I know supersend works so I will enjoy this 400 Satoshi prices while the Giant Known as SUPERCOIN sleeps!  Until somebody can prove supercoin doesn't work it is all about going mainstream!
Activity: 210
I wasnt been here for month or two. I bought few thousend Supercoins on 2-3k satoshi. Now its on 400 satoshi Cheesy
i lose my money but i think its time to buy more. Really nice looking work, hope i am right.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
will back to support supercoin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
we could also use these accounts, happy to hand it over to the new team in charge.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Supercoin47/

&

Wordpress:
http://supercoinblog.wordpress.com/

EDIT:

To keep everything consistent, plain and simple, I just reserved:

- https://www.facebook.com/pages/TheSuperCoin/
&
- https://thesupercoin.wordpress.com

Together with CryptoJohns Twitter Account

https://twitter.com/TheSuperCoin