Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 25. (Read 288845 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If everyone wants to follow https://twitter.com/TheSuperCoin I still have access to this acct that was never utilized and can start posting requested messages.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
If everyone wants to follow https://twitter.com/TheSuperCoin I still have access to this acct that was never utilized and can start posting requested messages.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
#btw there is a Supercoin battle going on with supercoin vs darkcoin vs bitcoindark on twitter at the moment!!!!  Search for #supercoin or @phirecore on Twitter.

I don't think there is any battle between Darkcoin or Supercoin, because for most of the community Supercoin doesn't exist.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
The Dark Web is part of the reason Bitcoin hit the mainstream news!  Lets not forget that no news about supercoin is worst than #supercoin being utilized for illegal activities.   Remember the US Dollar is used for illegal activities daily around the world but I don't see the whole refusing to use the US dollar to buy goods.  Come on People! The Price of Oil on the planet Earth is pegged to the US dollar.  Think Big!  I would love if the next Silkroad website used #supercoin so the world would advertise #supercoin for free 24/7!  

Is a good idea!!

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
#btw there is a Supercoin battle going on with supercoin vs darkcoin vs bitcoindark on twitter at the moment!!!!  Search for #supercoin or @phirecore on Twitter.
The Dark Web is part of the reason Bitcoin hit the mainstream news!  Lets not forget that no news about supercoin is worst than #supercoin being utilized for illegal activities.   Remember the US Dollar is used for illegal activities daily around the world but I don't see the whole refusing to use the US dollar to buy goods.  Come on People! The Price of Oil on the planet Earth is pegged to the US dollar.  Think Big!  I would love if the next Silkroad website used #supercoin so the world would advertise #supercoin for free 24/7! 
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

Not bad, why not we tweet about developer, tweeter is best place to find developer

Nobody has access to the coins twitter or Facebook

Dev, although you are wishing to step away from Super, we need a little help with this aspect when you check the boards again....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend

Not bad, why not we tweet about developer, tweeter is best place to find developer

Nobody has access to the coins twitter or Facebook
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Fierce, The Legend
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
We should post comments on these websites to get people exposed to supercoin.

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/22/anonymous-crypto-currency-arms-race-part-1/#comment-436765

Lol, black market site. I don't think it will beneficial.
legendary
Same here! SUPERCOIN's Supersend works!

how do you use supersend?

It is necessary to read "SuperSend How to Use Guide"
http://www.super-coin.net/SuperSend_HowtoGuide.pdf

When I sending Supercoins through SuperSend had problems. But, if I first fully unlock Wallet, Supercoins were sent through SuperSend very

quickly. Conclusion: before sending coins through SuperSend need manually complete (not just "for staking only") unlock Wallet, then there are no

problems with sending through SuperSend.

Cannot send more than 100 SuperCoins at one time, in Wallet should be more than 201.0001 SuperCoins (to send 100 coins)  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We need the leader and dev to make a process
Fierce, The Legend

how do you use supersend?
legendary
I sent Anonymous SuperSend Deposit to my Bittrex acc. (for test), SuperCoins were on my acc. after a few minutes! SuperSend works and works fast!!  Smiley

Activity: 198
1 The currency is not dead .
2 Wallet work well , with 8-12 nodes anonymous
3 Do we need Dev , all day here ?
4.Supercoin should delegate to a trusted person .
5.Supercoin can you not spend 2-4 hours a week? Surely if
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
ANONCOIN, STEALTHCOIN, CLOAKCOIN, SHADOWCOIN, ALL HAVING PROBLEMS

Practically all anon coins are suffering from problems. Developer delays, mass liquidations, dynamic price declines. These coins operate on inferior technology. Inferior to SUPERcoin.

WHY WOULD THE DEV GIVE UP ON SUPERCOIN? With all these other coins failing, the market is prime for an emerging anon coin. This community is holding a coin with massive potential, in a market that desperately needs to fill a void. But we cannot find a dev to take this over?

There is so much money to be made. Supercoin should be solidifying it's mark in altcoin history. The social media is completely inactive, the dev is inactive, and we, the community members, are left holding this proverbial bag.

This is sad. It is a shame the dev brought SUPER into the world and then took it out, killed it.

Super isn't dead yet. Although we've had our frustrations with the Dev, when he outlined the steps to Phase 2, they took place on schedule.  A lot of BS has gone down since then, but the fact of the matter is, despite his flakiness and general absence, when Dev has made a statement about the future of the coin with a date, he's stuck to his word.  That being said, Dev stated that he would open source the coin by month's end if there was a competent enough individual to take it over. This is difficult to find as Supercoindev has not stated who or what he believes that kind of person is, but it is not impossible.

Dev's main complaint about the coin was that he didn't really have the time to develop for it any more. Well, Seeing as he stuck to previously laid plans; I, for one, would be happy if a new road map were released with Dev staying at lead, however; in this case I would also see it necessary to expand the management team to maintain a healthy level of visible activity. In this case, it would be reasonable for Dev to state goals deadline dates rather far apart as to be realistic and satisfy all portions of his life/time balance.

Supercoin isn't dead. Its in a transition period.  If this is handled well, the future for Super is bright.  The market is begging for a next gen anon tech as you have laid out above. Don't say 'dead' yet, the potential upside to this coin is unreal. Strong stomachs, keep buying.  
Activity: 139
I though this coin is dead in the water?
Pages:
Jump to: