Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 13. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 251
The coin is rare with high hashrates and high difficulty. It is cheaper to buy than mine. (Its coming down now)
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Is this game going to be released on BYOND? lmfao
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
FOR THOSE WHO LOST THE PAST INFOS:

These are the first screenshots of our game development.

THIS IS STILL A PRE-ALPHA VERSION ONLY FOR DEVS, SO DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FINAL VERSION.

MANY CHANGES AND WORK ARE STILL TO DO. FEEL FREE TO GIVE US ANY SUGGESTION OR HELP!

Thanks you all.

We will post a video of this scene also, really soon.

Thank you for providing this sir.  I know you have been getting a ton of ridicule lately.  From me included.  I really want this to be real and so many scams nowadays that I have been negative.  I sincerely apologize and I hope SVR does well.  I really like old school 8bit gaming so this could be lots of fun!

Hope you get it going good and find the right investments! So far SVR is horribly under-priced on bittrex, people are selling there IPO shares for way too low! Buy it up guys before its too late the rarity is increasing substantially! Price will soon follow!
Activity: 378
Price of a coin is normally determined by it's mining difficulty.

Price is very low and it's buying time.

But what if the diff is going to drop because the low price and the price is not going up but drop all the way down.

A handful of IPO holders bought it very cheap, so let them dump it.

A long way to go for this coin.

Price should soon return to it's normal level, but when ?  let's watch...

Activity: 392

But what if the diff is going to drop because the low price and the price is not going up but drop all the way down.
Activity: 423
Leesminer come to ##survivorcoin Smiley
Activity: 308
Can't wait to see the video of the game!!!!!
Leesminer before you go to cryptomarket you must more learn english! Или тебе на твоем русском написать?
sure pal........hows this.

GO LICK A NUT!
Activity: 185
Leesminer before you go to cryptomarket you must more learn english! Или тебе на твоем русском написать?
Activity: 126
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
FOR THOSE WHO LOST THE PAST INFOS:

These are the first screenshots of our game development.

THIS IS STILL A PRE-ALPHA VERSION ONLY FOR DEVS, SO DO NOT TAKE THIS AS FINAL VERSION.

MANY CHANGES AND WORK ARE STILL TO DO. FEEL FREE TO GIVE US ANY SUGGESTION OR HELP!

Thanks you all.

We will post a video of this scene also, really soon.

People selling at these low prices are dumb!

Rly? Don't forget that there is IPO coins bought for a 0.001

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

You can see the premine address on the block explorer.

So...no problems.

We are fair and serious as very few others.

Why nobody is commenting about the game? You, community asked about screenshots or proofs, then we gave you screenshots and no one cares about?

OH YES! There are exchanges now ! Cheesy Cheesy Really fast to forget everything when you see BTC...

The Game looks fantastic......I think everyone is just excited to be able to buy SVR now as well
Is it 8bit game?
nothing better then a good old fashion 8bit, takes me back to the days of Space quest!
R U Idiot? What the year now?
Buddy it it wasnt for space quest, Leisur suite larry and all the other games of the good old days you wouldnt have play station or x box, so spare me the insults.  I know what year it is now, I just like a reminder of when games were actually fun, and this game does that for me.
No money-no honey Cheesy
Not sure I even know what that means......
Activity: 224

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Why nobody is commenting about the game? You, community asked about screenshots or proofs, then we gave you screenshots and no one cares about?

OH YES! There are exchanges now ! Cheesy Cheesy Really fast to forget everything when you see BTC...

The Game looks fantastic......I think everyone is just excited to be able to buy SVR now as well
Is it 8bit game?
nothing better then a good old fashion 8bit, takes me back to the days of Space quest!
Buddy it it wasnt for space quest, Leisur suite larry and all the other games of the good old days you wouldnt have play station or x box, so spare me the insults.  I know what year it is now, I just like a reminder of when games were actually fun, and this game does that for me.

LSL!!! That game was awesome
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Is it 8bit game?
R U Idiot? What the year now? Stick it up your ass your 8 bit!

Do you mind leaving this forum Noob
Noob in your pants asshole

Ignore that guy. He is a professional shitcoin promoter.
Activity: 185

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Is it 8bit game?
No money-no honey Cheesy Thats if you no money or good brain, then 8 bit is 4 u!

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Is it 8bit game?

Noob in your pants asshole

Wow way to show off your intelligence. Your nothing more then a FUD Troll who knows little if anything about crypto. I guess we will just have to ignore you - but keep bumping the thread, it helps the coin Smiley
Rnd2012  Please do not offend others users.

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Is it 8bit game?

WHAT?

There is 1 % premine.

So...no problems.

Is it 8bit game?

Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: