Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 9. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 482
Merit: 500
I'll be a lot more blunt: that video looks like garbage, and I'm sure with something like RPG Maker you could create an "alpha" showing the "game play" in a matter of hours, days at most. The grammar and spelling is horrible, and even if the grammar were perfect the information is idiotic. "I have what you want -- a can of beans for that awesome baseball bat and gas mask!" "Okay, here you go -- now you can walk around to show off our animation skills."

The reason the price is going down is because your video shows the sort of game play quality that we can expect should this actually ship, and given that the game looks horrible -- seriously, go pick up the original Fallout or Fallout 2 if you want a good retro post-apocalyptic RPG! -- there's nothing more to see here. Time for me to go dump the 2 SVR I ended up with from IPOminer. I suspect that the price is going to fall a lot farther before the end of the month.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Any other pools experiencing excessively high orphan rates?  5 of the last 11 are orphan.  The last 3 in a row... orphaned. 
Strange coincidence or something else? 

Now 4 Orphans in a row are, 6 of the last 12.  Did this coin fork or is it under a 51% attack or something?  I've never noticed this many orphans for an entire pools history.  Much less a string of them.

There is no fork , maybe it's just cause of your pool is slower than somebody else to submit blocks to the network.

Activity: 197
Any other pools experiencing excessively high orphan rates?  5 of the last 11 are orphan.  The last 3 in a row... orphaned. 

Now 4 Orphans in a row are, 6 of the last 12.  Did this coin fork or is it under a 51% attack or something?  I've never noticed this many orphans for an entire pools history.  Much less a string of them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If this coin will not be pumped hard,it will die on bittrex.

pump it then

This is not my job alone.

Why should i ?

I already made my losses by mining this coin.

Believe me or not,but this coin is very badly distributed.A few has owned a large chunk of coin initially and miners at large were left with minuscule reward .Block reward is so low that even on very low difficulty miners will make loss.IPO holder started dumping it for quick profit and miners left with losses.

Anyway i have my lesson learnt that  "never mine a coin with an IPO".

Best of luck.

Very hard to understand why just after video release price has dropped. Or maybe not so hard to get it? We really think this is just because of the predominant QUICK PROFIT scheme, on the cryptos world.
We all know that IPO buyer could dump at a good price cause they bought at cheap rate. But looking at the IPO holders on the block explorer is clear that our main investors ARE NOT DUMPING AT ALL. And we want to thank you very much for your correct and fair behaviour, and your trust in our project.

Not selling at over-IPO price rates is a good sign of trustiness in our project from our investors, that luckily weren't looking only for a quick dump profit.

Obviously a quick exit of some, also from miners, was to be expected. We were ready to look at this event. Nothing strange, unless of course some unexperienced user that could feel some panic about all this.

We really are sure that our SVR will return soon to the real worth on exchanges markets for many reasons:

- Active and strong development;
- Present Support of the Dev Team;
- Proper coding skils;
- Forward looking team;
- Nice and growing community ( the only FUD spreader kicked away, and ready to kick further trollers that will act as him)
- Multi-platform availability of the wallets;
- Android wallet coming;
- Integrated Exchange API connection to be implemented;
- Integrated block explorer in the wallet to be implemented;

Last, i just would like to ask you: Have you EVER heard of anybody having issues with our wallets? NO. Any compiling issues reported? NO Delayed launch? NO Professional multi features block explorer, unique and custom? YES

Please i dare you to find any other coin launched from 2 days that can equal us. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 197
Activity: 378

pump it then

This is not my job alone.

Why should i ?

I already made my losses by mining this coin.

Believe me or not,but this coin is very badly distributed.A few has owned a large chunk of coin initially and miners at large were left with minuscule reward .Block reward is so low that even on very low difficulty miners will make loss.IPO holder started dumping it for quick profit and miners left with losses.

Anyway i have my lesson learnt that  "never mine a coin with an IPO".

Best of luck.

pump it then
Activity: 378
Looks different at least - and good? - indeed.

I hope dev has the patience to pull this off. THE BUZZ around the coin seems to be slightly fading, but that of course is only temporary!

.. and that proof reading would be great.. :p

Yep proof reading by native English users will be made, before every public release.

Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Looks different at least - and good? - indeed.

I hope dev has the patience to pull this off. THE BUZZ around the coin seems to be slightly fading, but that of course is only temporary!

.. and that proof reading would be great.. :p
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I will keep an eye on this coin,look GOOD.
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

VIDEO PREVIEW OF SURVIVORCOIN GAME RELEASED NOW! CHECK HERE: http://youtu.be/yclc0NWU_SA

You really need someone to correct the grammar of your text, it looks very unprofessional when the sentences do not make sense in the game..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 224

VIDEO PREVIEW OF SURVIVORCOIN GAME RELEASED NOW! CHECK HERE: http://youtu.be/yclc0NWU_SA

Looks fun - can't wait
Activity: 210

Awesome Dev!

this is fantastic, i can't wait to play it!!!!! :DDD
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

Looks very good. Awesome music!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pages:
Jump to: