Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 12. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

Just reminding everyone who hasn't seen it yet Smiley

Also grabbed the wallet in the meantime, so donations are welcome to the address at the bottom of the article Smiley

Donations sent!

Thanks a lot for your support
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Also grabbed the wallet in the meantime, so donations are welcome to the address at the bottom of the article Smiley

Article writing it will boost more about survivor coin and will also grow your community.

Wonderful

Donations are coooooming.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Hi, SurvivorCoin. I see you on Bittrex Exchange. Previous, I see SurvivorCoin first position on Bittrex Market Reached. Good news!!. Why SurvivorCoin not included in the voting list on Poloniex? So, I can trade on Poloniex. I hope you hear it. Thank you.

SurvivorCoin (SVR) To The Moon !!!!
Activity: 210
FIRST PAGE ON BITTREX MARKET REACHED!

CONGRATULATIONS SURVIVORS!

Amazing;-) grow in progress:-D
FIRST PAGE ON BITTREX MARKET REACHED!

CONGRATULATIONS SURVIVORS!
I see Bittrex.com is bringing SVR to the moon!

Still undervalued price for a 1M total coin, moreover with a strong and active development as our.

Stay tuned for the video preview of the SVR game.

and remember...in the Wasteland dumping your coin is a REAL BAD MOVE...you will need them later... A LOT Cheesy

Nice to see price increasing really good. who got coins in IPO earned decent amount.

We are bringing the apocalypse on the moon. Conquer the space and more! Everything will be a Wasteland.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Still undervalued price for a 1M total coin, moreover with a strong and active development as our.

and remember...in the Wasteland dumping your coin is a REAL BAD MOVE...you will need them later... A LOT Cheesy

Nice to see price increasing really good. who got coins in IPO earned decent amount.

Any block explorer?

Could you the check the OP before asking for repeated questions?

Btw this is it: http://survivorcoin.cryptoskillspromotions.com

Smiley
Activity: 224
The coin is rare with high hashrates and high difficulty. It is cheaper to buy than mine. (Its coming down now)

Bittrex price is ridiculous - You can spend 0.05 BTC to rent mining rigs and mine with them 0.003 worth of SVR.. I am going to stuff my pocket

That is exactly what happened to me. I rentend some miners and the price is so low right now I can't even break even :/

DEV is selling premine and ipo guys is sell cheap Undecided

NO we are not absolutely selling our premine at all!

There were some IPO investors who got their coins really cheap and can sell also at this price.

Btw follow the progress and updates for SurvivorCoin development.

Activity: 224
What's special about this coin?
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
can the dev please buy back some SVR please..
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The coin is rare with high hashrates and high difficulty. It is cheaper to buy than mine. (Its coming down now)

Bittrex price is ridiculous - You can spend 0.05 BTC to rent mining rigs and mine with them 0.003 worth of SVR.. I am going to stuff my pocket

That is exactly what happened to me. I rentend some miners and the price is so low right now I can't even break even :/

DEV is selling premine and ipo guys is sell cheap Undecided
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Activity: 197
http://svr.minerpools.com

- block finder bonus
- 1% fees
- Fast and powerful Dedicated server

Pre-register now!

Dev, please add us to the OP

stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4028 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Hello, I am locked out my account and my primary email address is not receiving.  I sent several "Contact Us" request but unless someone responds to my alternate email address, am not receiving it.
Please advise
Pages:
Jump to: